Author Topic: Thank you to my friends on JTF  (Read 3522 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Thank you to my friends on JTF
« on: September 07, 2008, 01:41:13 AM »
Best of luck to this forum, but I simply have come to the conclusion that my universal standards of morality are incompatible with an organization that only thinks in terms of what is good for Jews, not in terms of any consistant philosophical moral convictions.  The JTF used to be fairly inclusive toward various types of right wingers, under the banner that Islamic extremism threatens us all, however I sense the organization is becoming increasingly dogmatic and obsessed with strutting ideological purity.  I could go into detail but I prefer to avoid drama and it is unprofessional to complain.  I am open minded enough to not delete my account, unlike some previous people who have decided to move on, but as for now I am suspending my activity at least for the near future.

I hold nothing against the forum and have no anger or resentment toward the forum, I simply feel there are philosophical differences that can't be reconciled.  I support Jewish nationalism because of a consistent nationalist philosophy, not because I believe anyone is entitled to special treatment, or that Jews are better than Gentiles morally or spiritually.  I respect and love right wing Jews who share my vision and ideology of fighting the new world order, but I simply feel the strict ideological standards of fundamentalist Kahanism are a potential for conflict in the future and I want to avoid it.  I support friendly relations with Jews, but morality needs to be consistant and coherant, if it is only defined in a machivelian sense "is it good for Jews," than it isn't moral.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Thank you to my friends on JTF
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 01:44:14 AM »
Best of luck

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 05:47:54 AM »
I understand your decision, but nothing in this world will melt us. We have to accept that we are different.

Althrough some points of orthodox Judaism are very hard for Jews and Non-Jews, here on this forum is no personal hate against non-Jews. Only dry theologic differences.

I think in discrepancy to you, the problem is not too much ideology, but too less. We need to write down more of our (political) ideology. In religious concerns we can only agree on some basics, more is not possible.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 06:42:56 AM »
<<I support friendly relations with Jews, but morality needs to be consistant and coherant, if it is only defined in a machivelian sense "is it good for Jews," than it isn't moral.>>

I do not agree that whatever is good for the Jews, is necessarily good for non-Jews.
There is certainly a big difference between JTF's " save western civilisation" and "whatever is good for the Jews we support".

I think JTF support of Serbia against NATO-USA_EU, but the support of NATO-USA-EU encircling of Russia, is not logical.

The war against Serbia-Russia (by proxies Croatia/Albania) and Russia (by proxy Georgia, and who knows what countries/regions the USA will manipulate to turn against Russia).

Kosovo is now the biggest military US base in Europe.
It serves us no well.
Georgia will be a new HQ for a war against Iran and Russia.

I thought the original JTF view was to attack Iran with a short air-war, not accupying it like Afghanistan or Iraq...

If JTF supports a Nato-war directly against Russia - (it does support Georgia's puppet Shakasvilli) then I will be out of here as well.

It is in my interest to keep good relations with Russia, because we are
- white. they are Slavs, we are Germans.
- anti-communists/Marxists, anti-China, anti-Muslim.
- Christians.
- Nationalists.

Russia is the buffer between West-Eurasia and the Far East, and the middle east.
By attacking and weakening Russia, countries like Iran, Pakistan, China, Kazachstan and Turkey will get too much powerfull.
Once our countries will be majority muslim by 2040-2050, there will no country left in Erasia, that can defend itself from the muslims, or the Chinese. Also the USA will be majority Hispanic and black, so we want get any assistance of them when the real war with China and the Caliphate begins...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »
Its always sad for me to see good long time members leaving the forum. It's true the forum has changed to some extent but I think its just a development caused by a growing membership and new issues. In our early days the forum was based on issues Chaim would speak about on his QPTV shows. Our movement has grown and so has the scope of issues the forum deals with. Is it good or bad? Who honestly knows but the main objective is to make JTF into a mass movement. We need to continually try new things and approaches to make this goal happen. As with any great movement people will come and go and  issues will change with the times. Chaim has made a little room at the JTF table for all good and decent people to represent their points of view. I am glad to see you are leaving your account intact. You should drop in from time to time and post on issues where you see some common ground.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:22:08 PM »
adios.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 03:03:41 PM »
I want to emphasize my friendly posture towards Kahanists.

I cannot bring myself to fully accept Kahanist philosophy, mainly because I consider myself supportive of Darwinism and modernism, but I want to say that after leaving the JTF, my posture towards Kahanists as an ally against radical Islamic fundamentalism is still friendly.  I still enjoy your videos and I still think you do good work.

The JTF has done a wonderful job striking down liberalism, Sharia support and nation wrecking (mass immigration, affirmative action) in America and Israel.

By the way, just because I post on free speech boards which include Muslims and other wakco ideologies doesn't mean I implicitly support them.  It means I'm shaking things up for the purpose of debate.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
you are leaving?  :(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »
This thread was a year old, but I bumped it to ensure people (I have a few contacts) that I still consider Kahanists political allies even though I philosophically differ.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »
Can't you just agree to disagree?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 08:24:21 PM »
Glad to see you post again, EagleEye.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.