Author Topic: Milton Friedman is debating Communists and has the better arguments  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Milton Friedman on Slavery and Colonization

I like this video. Truth is stronger than agitation  :)

Here is a video in two parts from the same debate:

Milton Friedman on Self-Interest and the Profit Motive

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 04:14:39 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Milton Friedman is debating Communists and has the better arguments
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 09:39:12 AM »
nice videos!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »
nice videos!

Yes I like Friedman. He debates this arrogant leftists very well. In the end this rascally commie with the red skirt doesn't know what to answer.  O0 O0 O0

Imo Friedman is 100% right on economic issues.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 10:38:46 AM »
nice videos!

Yes I like Friedman. He debates this arrogant leftists very well. In the end this rascally commie with the red skirt doesn't know what to answer.  O0 O0 O0

What is Friedman's position on the Nato war against Serbia?!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »
nice videos!

None, as far as I know. He died before two years.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:49:43 AM »
nice videos!

None, as far as I know. He died before two years.
Did he have an opinion on the EU (SSR, if I may add?)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:09:03 AM »
His oppinion was basically:

Trade Union: Righteous

Bolschewist Brussel bureaucracy: Wicked

Euro: No good idea

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 11:12:16 AM »

Did  he criticise the Euro from the perspective, that people trapped inside this Euro-region cannot "vote with their feet" anymore?

What do you think of the Euro-Dollar relation?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »

Did  he criticise the Euro from the perspective, that people trapped inside this Euro-region cannot "vote with their feet" anymore?

No he criticises the EUro because the Euro is an unnatural currency. It is backed by nothing and he has the oppinion that the Euro will earlier or later to disappear because of conflicts between the members of the EU.

Imo is the Dollar a phony currency, like the Euro is. The exchange rates say nothing. I am for the righteous gold standard.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 11:42:38 AM »

No he criticises the EUro because the Euro is an unnatural currency. It is backed by nothing and he has the oppinion that the Euro will earlier or later to disappear because of conflicts between the members of the EU.

Imo is the Dollar a phony currency, like the Euro is. The exchange rates say nothing. I am for the righteous gold standard.
Agreed. I also hate that ugly euro-money. Let's return to our Franks, Marks, pesetas and so on