Author Topic: America Helps India get through the Nuclear Deal, We love Bush Uncle  (Read 482 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Hi All

I am here to announce a sweet news, Our Dearest America has helped India to get a special Nuclear deal whereby India can trade in Uranium with 45 Countries of NSG. India is a fast growing nation and needs power  very badly, soon hundreds of Nuclear power plants in India will take shape, ending the power crisis in India, Kudos to America and Indirect help from Israel.

China stabbed India from the back along with Pakistan, but still we defeated them with US help.

As you all know, CHINA is run by the most immoral and ruthless back-stabbers in history. They tried to sabotage the Nuclear deal till the last moment, but with the help of USA and Europe, we overcame the same. Here are some of the reasons why China want to stop the progress of India.

1. If India get cheap Electric power, we will produce more goods and services and compete with China products worldwide.

2. No country in the world can match China in terms of manpower other than India.

3. China hate India to the core , they supplied nuclear weapons for Pakistan.

4. China always want to humiliate and belittle India and its achievements, but god is with Just Indians and not with evil Chinese communists.

We thank you guys for the deepest of our hearts for the kind help. India has an enemy within, the communist party, which is Chinese agent. They even tried to pull down government, but did not succeed.

I am sure in spite of heavy odds, we will be successful. A $100 Billion dollar business will start in India now.

I request ISRAEL firms to come forward and make most of the Business here, we are happy to deal with you guys.

CHINA WILL ALWAYS STAB INDIA FROM THE BACK............

Regards

GIJO
INDIAN TIGER

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: America Helps India get through the Nuclear Deal, We love Bush Uncle
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 12:03:07 PM »
That is better than dealing with Pakistan.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2