Author Topic: Valentine's Day is an ABOMINATION  (Read 3409 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Valentine's Day is an ABOMINATION
« on: February 09, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »

I am going to be lonely this coming Valentine's and I will sit down and read a book while all the students around me are getting drunk, dancing, having fun, and spending the early hours of the morning having sex.   >:(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: Valentine's Day is an ABOMINATION
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 08:36:59 AM »
Valentine's Day is a Christian holiday. It also has pagan routes. Since you are not Christian, you shouldn't celebrate it regardless.

You are absolutely right. 

They arrange all these love festivals and events because they are a fundamentally pagan people.  The drinking, the merry-making, the community of one flesh, is all very Hellenistic.  They worship gods that they don't know. 

It is sad and lonely to be holy among the swine.  Companionship eludes.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »
Valentine's Day is a Christian holiday. It also has pagan routes. Since you are not Christian, you shouldn't celebrate it regardless.

You are absolutely right. 

They arrange all these love festivals and events because they are a fundamentally pagan people.  The drinking, the merry-making, the community of one flesh, is all very Hellenistic.  They worship gods that they don't know. 

It is sad and lonely to be holy among the swine.  Companionship eludes.
They arrange all these love festivals because its a money making deal. Card manufacturers, jewelry stores as well as countless florists all make millions of dollars due to Valentine's Day each year.  I don't think most folks look at it as a religious holiday at all anymore. I never cared for it myself however most folks regardless of religious persuasion participate in it each year. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 06:52:42 PM »
FOTL you're jewish?!?!  :o :)

Cjd you're absoloutly right, its all about the money. Its sick how people will create anything and do anything to gain it. Then again the rest of the world is pretty dumb to fall for it and waste their money on meaningless trash. Love is not about flowers. They may smell and look nice but God did not create them for valentines day, nor did he probably create them to be picked and up-rooted in order to be stuck in a vase....and die the next day. :-\

It is estimated 2.4 billion pounds will be spent in Great Britain. Oh how jolly! I can't wait...... ::)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »
FOTL you're jewish?!?!  :o :)

Cjd you're absoloutly right, its all about the money. Its sick how people will create anything and do anything to gain it. Then again the rest of the world is pretty dumb to fall for it and waste their money on meaningless trash. Love is not about flowers. They may smell and look nice but G-d did not create them for valentines day, nor did he probably create them to be picked and up-rooted in order to be stuck in a vase....and die the next day. :-\

It is estimated 2.4 billion pounds will be spent in Great Britain. Oh how jolly! I can't wait...... ::)
sarah you made my night! Your the first girl I ever heard say that about flowers in a vase. I have always said cut flowers are for funerals. I would never balk at buying a live plant for a gift however cut plants always seem to be a waste. Anytime I have ever said that to a female I always get a nasty look. Unfortunately masmarketing has done its job well and cash registers are ringing with all the people running out to buy Valentines day gifts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 11:10:48 PM »
Fine.  But since I have no future to speak of, I have no incentive to behave decently.  I am desperate.  I read the Bible and various other books on religion and I see admonition after admonition which speaks about how terrible people like me are.  It's clear that the world rejects me.  I find no solace in religion, and how could I when G-d made the world for the sake only of the  Jews?

At least I believe in G-d.  I will plead ignorance and unfortunate circumstances with Him when He asks of me.

I would certainly go out and take a woman this Valentine's if I could.  Why not?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 11:17:20 PM »
I'm long overdue to leave this forum permanently.  But not just this forum.  The whole internet and everything.  I pray for that DAY to come speedily.  TAKE ME AWAY OH L-RD.  Even as you took away one of Your prophets in a chariot of fire.  :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »
You are making a mistake. Maybe you can be with Sarah when she grows up and leaves her Muslim parents.

ooooo.k, was that a joke, because i don't get what you're trying to say? ??? :-\ :)

FOTL that is probably why you feel so down, you're in a way, lost. Your life seems meaningless to you because you have no guidance of religion or hope at the moment. Kind of how i feel right now. My life is worthless, i wake up...go to school...come back again and go to sleep. I know life can't always be exciting and fun but what comforts you at other times, is belief in the creator. You know you're living for something, doing something and if in this life you aren't doing following any rules or praying to God then DEATH, my dear friend, won't be as pleasurable as this LOST feeling. When you're ressurected, and maybe realise that you haven't done "enough", somehow, you'll probably be begging to return back to this earth, so make the most of it dude because you never know whats coming next.
I suggest join lots of clubs and get involved in everything & try harder with your religion. ;D

"overdue to leave this forum permanently." by FOTL
This forum may be doing you some good, making you realise that religion is a way of life. Believing in what is right and wrong is the way forward. Otherwise i believe you will be sucked into mindless activities......that many uni students use to excuse their confusion and block it out. Like getting drunk, and "doing naughty things" ;D.

"how terrible people like me are.  It's clear that the world rejects me."-once again by FOTL :)

I was thinking about that once, myself and all i can honestly say is that the world is NOT rejecting you. You are rejecting GOD's Mercy and the oppurtunities that fly past you. If you believe in God and are a good man, then He won't be against you-God willing. God loves those who think and are righteous.

LOL cjd.....the women you have probably spoken to Probably want any excuse for something to be bought for them. You’re right cut flowers suit funerals…if people want a sweet smelling home, then perfume or some kind of fragrance does the trick well enough. Personally I don’t think anything can beat Fresh Air.

Btw do you think they celebrate valentines day in China?
---------------------
I’ve read the Noahide laws, they are fairly simple. I would do those things anyhow, no matter what religion I was. Its ….i dunno common sense I suppose. Doesn’t it seem slightly, in a way lazy?
What does it take to become a jew? What is better, to convert to Judaism or be a righteous gentile who believes in the noahide laws- regardless of Judaism not demanding conversion?
You Yacov, I presume are an orthodox jew?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 04:52:16 PM »
I'd think that the massacres of Jews on St. Valentine's Day would be a good reason why Jews should not celebrate Feb. 14th. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »
1349 February 14, ST. VALENTINES DAY (Strasbourg, Austria)

A riot ensued in the town after corn prices fell. The Jews were accused of a conspiracy. The mayor and some members of the city council had voted against the action and were removed from office by the tradesmen. The entire Jewish population (2000) was dragged to the cemetery and burned to death. Only those who accepted Christianity were allowed to live. The new council voted that Jews could not return for 100 years and their property and possessions were divided amongst the burghers. Within six months Emperor Charles IV pardoned the town council for the murders. Twenty years later, Jews were re-admitted.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 06:54:39 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
The Crusades were of a religious character waged by from 1095-1291 against the Islamist expansionism as you well know.  This massacre was of an entirely different situation.  One third of Europe's population died from the Black Death (Bubonic plague) which the Jews were blamed. Though many Jews were among the dead, they were accused by local church leaders and tortured to confess that they had poisoned the wells (Chillon) in order to kill Christians. During the next few years - despite the protests of Pope Clement VI - over 60 large and 150 small Jewish communities were destroyed as a direct result of these accusations. These included untold atrocities in cities such as Basel, Cologne, Strasbourg, Worms, Zurich and others. The plague, which originated in China, was spread for the most part by rats which came aboard ships from Asia to European ports. It is estimated that 25 million people perished within three years. But I believe this specific situation of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre in Strasbourg was partially to blame the Jew for the Bubonic Plague and also the poor economic situation amongst the non-Jew.....  "When a cat and dog fight, the cat usually dies......and the World blames the Jew."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 06:54:00 PM »
I would like her to be my next Valentine. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 06:55:16 PM »
NO YOU CANT HAVE HER! SHES MINE!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 06:56:34 PM »
NO YOU CANT HAVE HER! SHES MINE!

Are you a lesbian too?

Yacov Menashe - she acts white and so therefore she's exotic.  And it's flattering when a [censored] [censored] acts white.  It means she acknowledges who is boss man.   ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »
What is dykism? I was only joking. Ever heard of anything called sarcasm ;D

How can you say she acts white when she is just being herself. Not all white people act or speak without slang etc.....you cannot compare the worst of the shvartzas with the best of the white. A lot of white people in general are quite vindictive lazy people and just because this woman who posts a video of herself speaks well, you seem so amazed. If we compared the righteous shvartzas with the wiggers and evil whites then they'd be skyrocketing off the goodness league. What i mean is, we cannot compare blacks to whites on a general basis.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 04:27:32 PM »
WOW i never knew that-well gay, i did. People become gay to be rebellious other times its a psychological disease.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 09:13:58 AM »
I'll wait for one righteous Jewess and not slump for some tart you'd probably catch an STD from.  She forgot when speaking about her past Valentine's Day "celebrations" with her many significant others was the part after she got the cards and gifts being spent with her ankles pinned behind her ears.....  Really no different from the normal whore; money instead of flowers..   I'll leave this one for "Cool and the Gang...."