Author Topic: What Happened To Conservtaive Men?  (Read 5412 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
What Happened To Conservtaive Men?
« on: September 07, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
It appears that Sara ha Palin is the new star of the GOP and the future of the conservative movement.  What happened to the men?  Did they get fat and lazy or what?  Maybe conservatism just needed a feminine touch.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: What Happened To Conservtaive Men?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »
Almost all are gone

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »
I wish there were more conservative women. Men on average seem more conservative, usually.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 11:46:21 PM »
If there were more conservative women, there would be more conservative men.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »
They turned into Richard Simmons. Totally castrated and unsure of their sexuality! The world's gone mad I tell you! >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 12:25:37 AM »
They turned into Richard Simmons. Totally castrated and unsure of their sexuality! The world's gone mad I tell you! >:(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 03:44:35 AM »

The Conservative movement is now the politically correct castrated liberal movement.  >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 08:33:30 AM »

Palin, is not conservative.  This is the GOP.  This is a Republican.  Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up.  This nation is REFUSING to see how FAR GONE we really are.
  Conservatives back in my day were NOT like today, not in the least bit.  My poor grandfather, his daughter, my mom, she DID get pregnant @ 17 yrs of age, her wedding was at the Air Force Base, where my grandfather was the Sgt. Major, my mom had me a day after her wedding.  The General of the base let my grandfather go with an honorable discharge, he told my grandfather that if he couldnt keep his own house clean, he had NO business running an whole Air Force Base.  That is the way things were then, and they were right, and we are WRONG, DEAD WRONG.
  This blatant refusal for people to see what is right, will just make things worse.  When McCain gets in, our daughters can take an example from Palins daughter.  Very good. People really need to wake up BIGTIME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 09:04:29 AM »

I'm pretty sure he knows his sexual orientation. lol

As bad as that is I do think he's helped a lot of obese people to be healthier so you should give him credit for that much.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
If there were more conservative women, there would be more conservative men.

A-ha!

Now, we're getting somewhere!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 09:37:41 AM »

Palin, is not conservative.  This is the GOP.  This is a Republican.  Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up.  This nation is REFUSING to see how FAR GONE we really are.
  Conservatives back in my day were NOT like today, not in the least bit.  My poor grandfather, his daughter, my mom, she DID get pregnant @ 17 yrs of age, her wedding was at the Air Force Base, where my grandfather was the Sgt. Major, my mom had me a day after her wedding.  The General of the base let my grandfather go with an honorable discharge, he told my grandfather that if he couldnt keep his own house clean, he had NO business running an whole Air Force Base.  That is the way things were then, and they were right, and we are WRONG, DEAD WRONG.
  This blatant refusal for people to see what is right, will just make things worse.  When McCain gets in, our daughters can take an example from Palins daughter.  Very good. People really need to wake up BIGTIME.

Well said.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »

Well said.

Scriabin, I WISH I was dead wrong. I WISH that we had the woes of yesterday.  This is just NOT my America. NOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 11:58:54 AM »

Well said.

Scriabin, I WISH I was dead wrong. I WISH that we had the woes of yesterday.  This is just NOT my America. NOT.

We have Conservative men on this forum

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 12:06:34 PM »

I dont know that we do.  THIS IS GOP, NOT CONSERVATIVE.  Are you people obama-ized only it is Palin-ized? I am voting GOP 1 reason: THE ALTERNATIVE IS UNTHINKABLE.  I know what you are HERO- your my hero and a good man, but people better be careful.   Now instead of ~like Israel~ they cried out for a king, and got Saul, are we now crying out for a Queen? People NEED to get priorites back in check.  Dick Morris said that Palin has "SUPER-STAR" Status.. THAT is NOT something to be 'happy' about, it means that we are NO better than the O-BOTS.  She is a WOMAN, flesh and blood fercryingoutloud!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 12:09:47 PM »
I think she's a superstar right now because many of us finally see someone who could help push McCain's policies to the right a little. We don't like McCain but as you say we support him because the alternative is unthinkable. With Palin many of us see a more appealing ticket and I think this is going to help McCain win.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
I think she's a superstar right now because many of us finally see someone who could help push McCain's policies to the right a little. We don't like McCain but as you say we support him because the alternative is unthinkable. With Palin many of us see a more appealing ticket and I think this is going to help McCain win.

Agree 100%.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »
Palin, is not conservative.  This is the GOP.  This is a Republican.  Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up.

So Palin is not conservative enough for you just because because her daughter got knocked up? Kids have minds of their own and sometimes they will decide to do something that goes against how you raised them. If you gave your child the same upbringing you had and the child kills someone later on in his life, are you responsible for that? Would you like others to say you are not conservative because your child committed an act of murder?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 12:52:36 PM »
Palin, is not conservative.  This is the GOP.  This is a Republican.  Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up.
So Palin is not conservative enough for you just because because her daughter got knocked up? Kids have minds of their own and sometimes they will decide to do something that goes against how you raised them. If you gave your child the same upbringing you had and the child kills someone later on in his life, are you responsible for that? Would you like others to say you are not conservative because your child committed an act of murder?

The problem is that Palin is more concerned with her career than her children.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »

The problem is that Palin is more concerned with her career than her children.
:::D Which politician isn't?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »

Who brought up murder? What are you talking about?  Bottom line, This is not a conservative family, and it appears you have been liberalized, feminized and 'ized' in general.  This is GOP. PERIOD.  And it would appear that you are no better than a Palin bot, as bad as the obama-bots.  I know what conservative is, and it is definitley not this.  It is as I stated, to run the White House, one must have their own house in order, clearly it is not.   I am voting GOP for one reason, the Alternative is unthinkable.   And, NO, Quite FRANKLY, if this passes for what is 'conservative' then this nation is through, as Scriabin says, and we actually need a quicker death.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »

I'm pretty sure he knows his sexual orientation. lol

As bad as that is I do think he's helped a lot of obese people to be healthier so you should give him credit for that much.

I apologize. I needed to finish my metaphor, sorry. Credit is given. Let me ammend my statement by saying the "men" of South Beach.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »

I agree with this statement and I want to add one more thing,  no one here is condoning what her daughter did, lets make that clear but her daugther is not on the ticket, this is something the media is trying to bring out to slander and no one in the media is mentioning Bongo himself has 2 children.   And many families now have 2 working parents and raising their children.  my mother was a nurse for almost 40 years and raised three children who turned out pretty well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »

Well said.

Actually you are dead wrong when you said this:
" Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up."

You then go on to say that your grandfather's child had sex and became pregnant. So he was not a "real" conservative?  A person can not control the sexual urges of their 17 year old daughter unless they toss them in to a convent. Teenagers rebel. A parent can only control that Rebellion to a certain extent. In fact some of the strictest parents end up with some of the biggest rebels. "Real" conservatives have been becoming young grandparents for centuries.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
Conservatism is a glorified tomb. All real conservative men are Dead.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 04:33:55 PM »

what a horrible picture!
I always see that these kind of subhumans have hate towards Serbia.
When I watch US media I see  that people who look like this person are often anti-Serbian.

The people in EU are horrible people.
I hope that my Serbia never becomes part of the evil EU.
Thats nothing for us!

Look at that picture, what a strange people!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:36:11 PM by DALMACIJA »