Author Topic: What Happened To Conservtaive Men?  (Read 5407 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: What Happened To Conservtaive Men?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »
I am over here now!
But seriously - the problem is with men, not with femininazis. Even after Thatcher or Reagan revolutions, where did their minions go?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »

Palin, is not conservative.  This is the GOP.  This is a Republican.  Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up.  This nation is REFUSING to see how FAR GONE we really are.
  Conservatives back in my day were NOT like today, not in the least bit.  My poor grandfather, his daughter, my mom, she DID get pregnant @ 17 yrs of age, her wedding was at the Air Force Base, where my grandfather was the Sgt. Major, my mom had me a day after her wedding.  The General of the base let my grandfather go with an honorable discharge, he told my grandfather that if he couldnt keep his own house clean, he had NO business running an whole Air Force Base.  That is the way things were then, and they were right, and we are WRONG, DEAD WRONG.
  This blatant refusal for people to see what is right, will just make things worse.  When McCain gets in, our daughters can take an example from Palins daughter.  Very good. People really need to wake up BIGTIME.

Well said.

Scriabin, I WISH I was dead wrong. I WISH that we had the woes of yesterday.  This is just NOT my America. NOT.

Actually you are dead wrong when you said this:
" Real conservative peoples children dont go out & have sex, drink schnapps and get knocked up."

You then go on to say that your grandfather's child had sex and became pregnant. So he was not a "real" conservative?  A person can not control the sexual urges of their 17 year old daughter unless they toss them in to a convent. Teenagers rebel. A parent can only control that Rebellion to a certain extent. In fact some of the strictest parents end up with some of the biggest rebels. "Real" conservatives have been becoming young grandparents for centuries.

Baltimore, isnt honesty the best policy?  That is what I did, I told the truth.  Myself, I was raised extremely strict, my mom an only child.  I am very much a conservative. I am not arguing that Palins daughter is not on the ticket, thats not the point at all.  I am lost here with people calling someone a conservative when they are not, not in my book, not with my friends or associates. Chaim & David addressed this issue many times, that todays conservatives are not conservatives at all, I agree. I didnt rebel, b/c they put a STERN FEAR of G-d in me, very STRICT and stern, as I said, I AM LOST in todays world. I am lost in this whole mess, obama and the GOP. I am sorry, I just am.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »
Paulette,

I hope you are feeling better. I dont quite agree with you on this issue. While it is true that the parents have an obligations to provide a good, nurturing, environment for their kids it is also true that in todays secular world it is virtually impossible to be 100% responsible for how your kids turn out. Especially in America where the state is responsible for educating the kids. In todays public school system our kids get exposed to the most vile and deranged ideas. I am lucky because I went to 'good' schools in 'good' neighborhoods. But even I was exposed to the drek and sickness. It is not my mothers fault. She worked very hard to provide for my brother and I. She didn't drink nor smoke, didnt curse, and didnt do wrong to anyone. The only problem my mother had is that she bought into the liberal democrat line of thinking. Even today she has some of this ideology left {as she still thinks homos are ok}. I am the product of a 'mixed' political marriage... My father is an extreme Right-Wing partisan and has been proactive in the Republican party for 40 years. My mother is a typical Jewish Democrat.

I forgive Palin for any problems her kids may have. We are living in a world which has fallen so low and it is very hard to be judgmental of her. I hope that this issue will not cause you to avoid voting on Nov 4th.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »
Liberalism and feminism (they are intertwined) have done massive damage to conservative men. Liberal views are so common and accepted now, whereas say pre 60's they were a negligible part of society. Some guys just settle for someone like this, because its becoming more and more prominent to the point that they'd rather be with SOMEONE then get stuck alone, so they give in. Try finding a conservative girl in NYC---like finding a needle in a haysack. Now, WE have it bad !  ;)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:06:12 PM by Shiptar »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
So Palin is not conservative enough for you just because because her daughter got knocked up? Kids have minds of their own and sometimes they will decide to do something that goes against how you raised them. If you gave your child the same upbringing you had and the child kills someone later on in his life, are you responsible for that? Would you like others to say you are not conservative because your child committed an act of murder?

Who brought up murder? What are you talking about?  Bottom line, This is not a conservative family, and it appears you have been liberalized, feminized and 'ized' in general.  This is GOP. PERIOD.  And it would appear that you are no better than a Palin bot, as bad as the obama-bots.  I know what conservative is, and it is definitley not this.  It is as I stated, to run the White House, one must have their own house in order, clearly it is not.   I am voting GOP for one reason, the Alternative is unthinkable.
Nobody brought up murder, it was only an example. I do not like obama or any of his ilk and I oppose them. Palin is not responsible for what her daughter did. Her daughter made her bed and now she will lay in it. Liberalized? If I was, what would I be doing on this forum?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »
Nobody brought up murder, it was only an example. I do not like obama or any of his ilk and I oppose them. Palin is not responsible for what her daughter did. Her daughter made her bed and now she will lay in it. Liberalized? If I was, what would I be doing on this forum?

First of all, let me make myself CLEAR. I already was voting McCain, I DIDNT NEED a 'woman' to do so.  I never said "I didnt like Palin"  and I dont agree that people cant get their houses in order & children in check until 18. 
  I am NOT part of this  'conservatism'. 
  It is against EVERYTHING I feel in my heart, if this is what you all chose, thats fine, it is a free country...I think...unless of course someone differs, as I have been attacked about this over and over, (not here) but I have been, I know who I am, and I am sorry, but I am NOT going to sit here, and agree that something is 'conservative' when it is not.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates