Author Topic: Evil David Irving sneaks into church by lieing to a Pastor  (Read 1432 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Evil David Irving sneaks into church by lieing to a Pastor
« on: September 08, 2008, 09:00:50 AM »
Max Blumenthal interviews this low life he says [Irving says] he's very good friends with atheist leftist christopher hitchen.Very intersting interview         
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Evil David Irving sneaks into church by lieing to a Pastor
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 11:54:42 AM »
Irving is a real snake. Imo this is fraud. You have to tell the truth if you rent a location.

Can the church community sue him for this?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 11:57:07 AM »
Irving is a real snake. Imo this is fraud. You have to tell the truth if you rent a location.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 12:03:27 PM »

I think this would be hard
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 12:09:54 PM »
It's a pity  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 12:11:04 PM »
It's a pity  :(
Yes look it is look here                http://blogs.jta.org/telegraph/2008/07/30/1074/the-news-shticker-chief-rabbi-wants-women-to-give-up-maiden-names/ 

Irving’s mother was Jewish. David Irving happily confirmed it: yes, his mother was Jewish, but he was never interested in this fact, nor was he raised within the Jewish tradition. He therefore never considered it to have any relevance. Thus, according to orthodox Jewish tradition, David Irving is a Jew, plain and simple. Of course, Holocaust promoters can have no interest in advertising that the “main exponent” of “Holocaust Denial” is a Jew. Oy vey, what a publicity disaster that would be! (Even though Irving is, strictly seen, not even a Holocaust revisionist, but merely a benevolent observer.)

Michael Santomauro

July 30th, 2008 at 9:41 am

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »
Irving is nuts. I remember a sentence of Alexander Roda Roda:

The Anti-semitism could become something big, if only the Jews would take care of it.  :::D

The quote is from the next to last century  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
Irving is nuts. I remember a sentence of Alexander Roda Roda:

The Anti-semitism could become something big, if only the Jews would take care of it.  :::D

The quote is from the next to last century  ;)
True

Shot at 2010-01-03