Author Topic: Olbermann rich communist from Westchester who went to exclusive rich schools  (Read 916 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
And he "lives" with a woman.  Lets hope they never breed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And he "lives" with a woman.  Lets hope they never breed.
The women appearsto be pretty loose ;)               http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archives/2007/05/a_real_photo_of.php
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I bet. 8;)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Re: Olbermann rich communist from Westchester who went to exclusive rich school
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
He is the ultimate self-hating white journalist. As Chaim said the other week, it is going to be fun to see people like Olbermann really start to fall apart if Obama loses the election. :D You can see Obama himself cracking under the pressure of Palin with his "...my Muslim faith..." admission.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
If McCain win, I believe that MSNBC will fire this dirtbag.  Hopefully they would also can that hideous Rachel Maddow.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If McCain win, I believe that MSNBC will fire this dirtbag.  Hopefully they would also can that hideous Rachel Maddow.
I really hate her also

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Me too.  She has such a nasty smirk she keeps on her face all the time.  What a pig.