Author Topic: Israel puts off discussions on removing West Bank settlers  (Read 839 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Israel puts off discussions on removing West Bank settlers
« on: September 08, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=95782

Also interesting to note that yahoo is getting its articles from arab sources.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israel puts off discussions on removing West Bank settlers
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 12:06:46 PM »
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=95782

This international law issue is such a fraud.  >:(

The truth is that all is a political decision. NATO bombed the Serbs and took away the Kosovo from them. Then they sued Slobodan Milosovic for defending Serbia and throw him in jail. Finally the Quranimals stole everything from the ungarded Serbian population in Kosovo and banished them. This is fine.  ::)

Imo the Arab Muslims in Israel have no right for nothing. They have lost it, because they planned and are planning a new Holocaust and committed and committing countless murders and other severe crimes.

International law is just an illusion and only a tool for moral pressure and politic goals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 12:10:45 PM »
Oh, G-d! The Israeli gov't did something smart (for now)? It's a full moon, ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm turning into a werewolf! :::D

You'll excuse me, I need my meds now! ;)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 02:36:45 PM »

This international law issue is such a fraud.  >:(

The truth is that all is a political decision. NATO bombed the Serbs and took away the Kosovo from them. Then they sued Slobodan Milosovic for defending Serbia and throw him in jail. Finally the Quranimals stole everything from the ungarded Serbian population in Kosovo and banished them. This is fine.  ::)

Imo the Arab Muslims in Israel have no right for nothing. They have lost it, because they planned and are planning a new Holocaust and committed and committing countless murders and other severe crimes.

International law is just an illusion and only a tool for moral pressure and politic goals.

Excellent post once again!  O0               You are a wise one     :)

Shalom from Dox