Author Topic: Crescent of Betrayal  (Read 823 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Crescent of Betrayal
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »
Shalom,

This is very sick and needs to be stopped. I will be writing about this on my blog tonite.

muman613

PS: Its sad that when I looked at the page a google ad for Careers in Horoscope reading was displayed. Last Shabbat we learned that astrology and divination is wicked in Hashems eyes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »
Yes i thought this was settled the families said no!! they still have that very evil architect
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »
Shalom,

This is very sick and needs to be stopped. I will be writing about this on my blog tonite.

muman613

PS: Its sad that when I looked at the page a google ad for Careers in Horoscope reading was displayed. Last Shabbat we learned that astrology and divination is wicked in Hashems eyes.

Great to know you're spreading it!