Author Topic: Obama's "slip" on TV  (Read 775 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Obama's "slip" on TV
« on: September 08, 2008, 08:38:58 PM »
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Obama's "slip" on TV
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 08:39:54 PM »
This was posted already.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 08:41:40 PM »
I'm glad that there's another thread about it though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »
I actually saw the five minute video where that remark supposedly "in context."  The left always accuses conservatives of taking things out of context.  So I thought I'd look at the whole video, rather than just the 11 second clip.  And all I have to say is that it's a Freudian slip no matter what. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »
This Video of his Gaffe/Truth: has almost 100,000 in 1 day!
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMQ5DpVVTM

This video has even more views: 189,000+ in 1 day

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:34:09 PM by Dan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »
I actually saw the five minute video where that remark supposedly "in context."  The left always accuses conservatives of taking things out of context.  So I thought I'd look at the whole video, rather than just the 11 second clip.  And all I have to say is that it's a Freudian slip no matter what. 

I disagree, Lisa.

Has it ever happened that one of your parents called you by one of your siblings? 

I'll give you an example..I was watching a wedding video of one of my brothers.  My dad was talking in the microphone and first mentioned her sister who is my other sister-in-law.  when he wanted to say congratulations so-in-so, he said the other sister's name by accident.  It ws because the word of her sister was at the tip of his brain before the actual bride.  Obama was clearly talking about the attacks against him being a muslim and slipped up because he was talking and thinking fast..not because he knew he actually was a msulim, but because it was the last word he said.

Now, I'll tell you what annoys me..The media downplays obama's religion and are "sensitive" to it...but go off on Palin's religion and make it like she's committing a crime by being a christian...I hate it i hate it i hate it! I hate the media with the passion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein