Author Topic: I just removed a thread about a lunatic splinter group  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I just removed a thread about a lunatic splinter group
« on: September 08, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

We do not publicize lunatic splinter groups on this forum. The thread was written by a JTFer who is well-meaning, but giving publicity to such crazies is harmful to the Jewish people.

The evil sickness whose group was being publicized:

*Maliciously undermined me while I was fighting a life and death battle to save Soviet Jewry. He called me a "terrorist", he literally celebrated when I was finally arrested and imprisoned, and he did many other horrible things to his fellow Jews which I will not enumerate because I don't want to give ideas to evil people who may be reading this.

*This creature painted swastikas on the Simon Weaselthal Center and other Jewish groups so that he could say that there is a serious Nazi problem. Being a stupid klutz, he got caught. This obviously made those of us who warn about rising anti-Semitism look like the boy who cried wolf.

*This creature repeatedly condemned HaRav Meir Kahane zt"l hy"d as a "racist" and a "terrorist".

*This creature spent 90% of his time feuding with other Jews. Eventually he went to prison for shooting at Irv Rubin (another sick traitor who spent 90% of his time feuding with other Jews). This klutz shot at Rubin but missed, instead hitting an Italian American bystander.

I could go on and on about this sickness, but I hope that this will suffice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I just removed a thread about a lunatic splinter group
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 11:18:34 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

We do not publicize lunatic splinter groups on this forum. The thread was written by a JTFer who is well-meaning, but giving publicity to such crazies is harmful to the Jewish people.

*Maliciously undermined me while I was fighting a life and death battle to save Soviet Jewry. He called me a "terrorist", he literally celebrated when I was finally arrested and imprisoned, and he did many other horrible things to his fellow Jews which I will not enumerate because I don't want to give ideas to evil people who may be reading this.

*This creature painted swastikas on the Simon Weaselthal Center and other Jewish groups so that he could say that there is a serious Nazi problem. Being a stupid klutz, he got caught. This obviously made those of us who warn about rising anti-Semitism look like the boy who cried wolf.

*This creature repeatedly condemned HaRav Meir Kahane zt"l hy"d as a "racist" and a "terrorist".

*This creature spent 90% of his time feuding with other Jews. Eventually he went to prison for shooting at Irv Rubin (another sick traitor who spent 90% of his time feuding with other Jews). This klutz shot at Rubin but missed, instead hitting an Italian American bystander.

thank you chaim...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »
Thank you Chaim
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 11:24:54 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

thank you chaim...

Who is Chaim speaking of?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »
Hi Chaim,

I just posted a message to your old buddy Chamish who happened to leave a message at a friend of mines blog. I will repost what I wrote here.

Chamishes Comment {very long and windy} : http://avideditor.wordpress.com/about/#comment-3511

Please be very careful when Victor Vancier spouts his baloney about me. I’ve outsold every Israeli author, born outside Israel. My book Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin made the top of the Israeli bestseller lists. Meanwhile Vancier Ben Pesach is utterly unknown.

My response : http://avideditor.wordpress.com/about/#comment-3853

Chamish,

Im sure you have good intentions and you have done a lot of work. But it seems like your ideas are derivative and just a rehash of just about every conspiracy theory I have ever heard.

You are entitled to sell your books, for sure… But the truth is that geopolitics is no easy game. There are some evil players out there and it is best to keep the power with the least evil. I dont think America is evil, like you seem to think. I dont think America is to blame for every death in the world. These arguments are the same arguments the antisemites use against the Jews. It also bothers me you refer to the Neo-cons. You know something, I have evolved to become a neo-con myself. I have read Project for the New American Century, and have it on my hard drive. I have worked in the American defense industry and believe it is an essential driving force in the market economy {you know the Internet was developed by DARPA a division of the Defense Department}. I am so proud that American ingenuity developed the Atomic bomb before the Germans did.

For someone so concerned with the fate of the Jewish people you seem very pre-occupied with selling your many books, DVDs and CDs. Also your apparent jealousy of Chaim Ben Pesach seems misplaced. Here is a man who actually acted in the interest of the Jewish people while you sit behind your word processor and sell yourself books and interviews. Mr Ben Pesach actually sat in prison for the deeds which he did to bring light to the fate of Russian Jewry.

Your theory is a novel one indeed. It is interesting that you bring the Shabbateans into the conspiracy theory. It is similar in some ways to the belief that the Masons are trying to control the world. Everyone has three degrees of separation to each other. I have learned that my Grandfather was a Jewish mason. Are you, sir, going to accuse me of being in on the ‘Big Conspiracy’? I, in no way, have anything to do with any conspiracy and I live a rather mundane life.

I am a Baal Teshuva who is working on improving his Jewish observance. Our family is from the Ukraine and our people were Chassidic. I try to look at the big picture and not the microcosm. There are many forces in this world and only Hashem controls them. I have seen the hand of the Ribbono Shel Olam and I work my hardest to bring his presence into this world. I have no anger at you but I dont know if you have sold your idea to me.

muman613

He made a disparaging comment about you and I felt the need to stick up for you.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 12:38:37 AM »
Good work Chaim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 06:33:45 AM »
 I Know who the idiot is. He and his group under false pretenses got a permit for a Nazi march in Philadelphia and made believe they were Nazis in order to boost the membership of his insane group
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 09:15:25 AM »
Which group is this that we are speaking?  Barry Chamish is one of those abstract aberrations that seems to search out many valid claims, however tends to abandon his fact checking prior to publishing, especially after the loss of his son, which I believe has tarnished his mental capacity. 

The book he speaks; "Who Murdered Yitzak Rabin" is very worthy and had given him his place under the sun, while the rest of his publishings, I cannot say are at the same level of scholarship as his this piece that made him his name.  In fact, I'll go further in stating that, if one looks back on history, or even reality, much of what Chamish stated, within this book anyway, has come to the fore amongst the Anti-Jew "Jews" that hold Eretz Yisrael in its Bolshevik Erev Rav grip...

I feel Chamish plays an important role but also can have devastating effects when his arrogance allows to over compensate his judgment. 

My two cents...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »
Which group is this that we are speaking?  Barry Chamish is one of those abstract aberrations that seems to search out many valid claims, however tends to abandon his fact checking prior to publishing, especially after the loss of his son, which I believe has tarnished his mental capacity. 

The book he speaks; "Who Murdered Yitzak Rabin" is very worthy and had given him his place under the sun, while the rest of his publishings, I cannot say are at the same level of scholarship as his this piece that made him his name.  In fact, I'll go further in stating that, if one looks back on history, or even reality, much of what Chamish stated, within this book anyway, has come to the fore amongst the Anti-Jew "Jews" that hold Eretz Yisrael in its Bolshevik Erev Rav grip...

I feel Chamish plays an important role but also can have devastating effects when his arrogance allows to over compensate his judgment. 

My two cents...
NOT BARRY CHAMISH I'LL SEND YOU AN IM SO I DON'NT ADVERTISE THE FOOL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03