Author Topic: How racist are you? Take the test  (Read 10815 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How racist are you? Take the test
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2008, 07:13:59 PM »
Its hard to answer this question

10. The newspaper headlines often focus on articles concerning international and or foreign politics about unrest, struggles for freedom, human rights for Jews in Russia, apartheid in South Africa or the plight of half-Vietnamese children. Your attitude is:
 A. The United States should steer clear whenever possible of such controversies. These are really not our problems.

B. People all over the world have a right to support and help in their fight for liberation and human rights regardless of how much it upsets the status quo.

C. Many of these countries were peaceful until their minorities or dissidents began to relocate, protest or riot.

D. Those in power should gradually make changes to support and accommodate the minorities.

-- I dont know what to pick, becuase I do care about the Jews in Russia issue, but not the rest.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:04 PM »
Whatever- this is what I got

Your Test Score is: 54 You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.

:dance:
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2008, 08:57:13 PM »
Angry Panther, I can see the anger in your name, as well as feel the rascism and hatred for anti Israeli and Jewish actions. This is not healthy for you. You must tap into the universal harmony.

Your Right! Let me grab my guitar, invite every schartvas in the hood over to my house and we can all sing Kumbaya together. I can feeeeeeeeeel the love and universal harmony right now.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »
I am glad to know that my karmic spirit has reached out in time of your spiritual need. I will now go out and throw myself at the root of a large oak tree and wail for the loss of green life in our world.    :'(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 01:19:43 AM »
Its hard to answer this question

10. The newspaper headlines often focus on articles concerning international and or foreign politics about unrest, struggles for freedom, human rights for Jews in Russia, apartheid in South Africa or the plight of half-Vietnamese children. Your attitude is:
 A. The United States should steer clear whenever possible of such controversies. These are really not our problems.

B. People all over the world have a right to support and help in their fight for liberation and human rights regardless of how much it upsets the status quo.

C. Many of these countries were peaceful until their minorities or dissidents began to relocate, protest or riot.

D. Those in power should gradually make changes to support and accommodate the minorities.

-- I dont know what to pick, becuase I do care about the Jews in Russia issue, but not the rest.

The moral equivelency simply shows that the author of this "test" has no knowledge of world issues...I thought that C was the best answer.  Also, if to this movement it's wrong to feel that dissidents to relocate, protest, or riot, then I'm sure they would support JTF's right to protest and riot since we are minorities and dissidents... ^-^
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 03:59:22 AM »
I got a 67.

Is that bad?

:-[
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2008, 07:00:33 AM »
I got a 67.

Is that bad?

:-[

Your score could be lower, but you're making progress  O0

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 07:55:40 AM »
I scored 95

"You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you."

It's a rigged test, a freaking joke.  These people need the counselling, they're in denial.

9/11  Lest We Forget

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 08:38:33 AM »
Your Test Score is: 89  You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.

Funny for Carol Taylor R.N., who came up with the test and Dr. Mari P. Saunders who developed this skewed test they could not even spell "responsibility" correctly....  I detest these self hating Utopian unthinking propaganda "tests"...

I'm most definitely a racist as it is applied to the un-"politically corrected" dictatorial terminology.  I do not believe anything is equal....   :dance:
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 08:58:02 AM »
I think i need the most counceling.. I scored 123.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 09:02:31 AM »
I think i need the most counseling.. I scored 123.
Now that is funny :clap:  If it is any consolation, I had listed myself as being "Black" at the first but answered the questions as honest as I could.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
I think i need the most counceling.. I scored 123.

Dr Dan, you are obviously a very enlightened spiritual being. Are you originally from this planet?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »
Score: 134. "You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing."

The education system conditions people to be racist?  :::D What a load of crap!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2008, 11:23:08 AM »
Mishmat, now that is funny ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2008, 02:37:26 PM »
Dr Dan, you are obviously a very enlightened spiritual being. Are you originally from this planet?

yup...i'm as open minded as can be...but still have more to learn...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2008, 03:08:11 PM »

yup...i'm as open minded as can be...but still have more to learn...

Don't worry spend some time around the evil racists here and you'll be in need of therapy in no time   :dance:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2008, 03:12:09 PM »
WHO YOU CALLING A RACIST

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2008, 03:37:57 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »
 Your Test Score is: 89  You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »

I am more racist then you O0

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »
That is such an inept "test".  Anyone with any self respect or holds affirmation with one's heritage will most surely be a "racist". 

These egalitarian idiots are so stupid it is not only offensive but insulting.  This is sort of the garbage that which BF Skinner developed with monkeys to get humans to act and think they way that suited the needs of the community: Psychological Conditioning. 

If my child ever had to take such a test I'd march rite into the Principles office and give him Hell... 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2008, 04:09:13 PM »
The test was probably set up by Reverend Wright.... who like many other proud africans believe that Blacks cannot be racist no matter what they say or do.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »
The test was probably set up by Reverend Wright.... who like many other proud africans believe that Blacks cannot be racist no matter what they say or do.

You are probably correct Briann

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2008, 06:13:19 PM »
Your Test Score is: 116  You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing.

The questions are imo suggestive. In many cases I really don't know which answer I should choose, because all are bad. This test is only there to prove that we are all racists.

I just stopped taking the test in the middle of it because all the answers were absolutely terrible.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2