Author Topic: How racist are you? Take the test  (Read 10816 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
How racist are you? Take the test
« on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:25 AM »
http://www.racismtest.org/orderform.html

So apparently i'm a racist because I chose the best answers of my liking

Your Test Score is: 69 You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How racist are you? Take the test
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:47:07 AM »
OK This is messed up! I redid the test and chose my race as black and this is the score I got

Your Test Score is: 100 You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing.

This test is [censored] slanted.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:13:29 AM »
Your only choice for the museum choice besides going to it is "Your racist!"

Like they couldn't figure out, some people don't give a crap about other peoples cultures nor do we waste our time going to a museum.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:14:19 AM »
Your Test Score is: 157 In spite of our society's institutional racist/colorist conditioning, you have managed to learn to treat others - irrespective of their melanin levels or ethnicity - as you would like to be treated. Congrats! Now, take the R.Q. Test back to your family and neighborhood, hold regular forums and help heal the rest of society!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:26:00 AM »
Oh no I am racist :::D
I got a 81

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 02:36:35 AM »
Oh no I am racist :::D
I got a 81

You fail, i'm more racist than you  O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 02:37:17 AM »
You fail, i'm more racist than you  O0

We'll see  :P

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 02:37:51 AM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 02:38:14 AM »
I picked all the racist answers and I did better then you ???

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 02:42:04 AM »
 Your Test Score is: 116  You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing.

The questions are imo suggestive. In many cases I really don't know which answer I should choose, because all are bad. This test is only there to prove that we are all racists.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 02:42:34 AM »
Your Test Score is: 116  You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing.

The questions are imo suggestive. In many cases I really don't know which answer I should choose, because all are bad. This test is only there to prove that we are all racists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 03:02:02 AM »
Your Test Score is: 59 You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.  ^-^ :::D

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 03:08:04 AM »
Your Test Score is: 96 You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.

Im a seperatist....not a racist :)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 03:09:08 AM »
I did beat you guys, I got 141   8)

I've tried my best to be as honest as possible and ... ended up racist anyway!   :o

" Your Test Score is: 141  You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing."

I really appreciate the  fact that these morons and liberal peddlers analyzed me for free and advised me on my correction efforts! Great, thanks!  ???
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 03:11:54 AM »
If you were wailing over the death of a tree rather than the death of civilization then they'd think you were sane. I need to be more racist so I catch up with you guys.  ;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 05:20:13 AM »
Your Test Score is: 113 You have, unfortunately, succumbed to some stereotypes and institututionally racist/colorist conditioning by our education system specifically, along with the rest of society. Your score, while not as low as that of others, must improve if you'll do some self-inquiry to determine why your low self esteem causes you to scapegoat others and blame someone else for your own problems. Discuss the questions with low scores with others in open forum at the time of RQ testing.

The test is racist itself. If not, why would they ask me about my race when the questions are the same for all. They are assuming that some races are racists, LOL.
And the serious thing is that consider the wish to keep races pure as racism. Isn't anti-Semitism based exactly on the same idea? Anti-Semites (who are racist) argue that Jews are the racists for wanting to keep their race pure (in fact Jews want to keep their faith, not race). But anyway loving one's race has nothing to do with hating others. To get a good qualification in that test, you would need to favour the assimilation of all nations. But it's just because I am not racist that I support the preservation of national identities (including racial purity for those ethnicities who do identify themselves by race.
Should a nazi do that test, he'd probably get the best score,  :laugh:

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 05:59:33 AM »
I'm still doing the test and feel that the answers are not always "as 'racist' as I'd like".

Because it still assumes we are the majority, ... in most cases in the cities (in Europe) I really feel like a minority...
Why isn't there an answer saying that!?
Regarding teaching Black English, I would like to be able to answer, that I would refuse to teach a class with more than 5% students of another race, I mean Afrcans, or north africans, arabs,... rest is better...

I'll continue this test... but under protest!

Your Test Score is: 28
You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.

I still think there had to be a few options E...
most of the answers did not represent my view.... they were too left-wing for me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:06:22 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 06:11:12 AM »
Your Test Score is: 47

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 06:18:03 AM »
Your Test Score is: -24

After removing your white hood, you need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you. However, please schedule this session after normal work hours so that you can continue to work and support the oppressed individuals of the world.

>:(

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 06:24:40 AM »
I quit after the first 10.  Closed the window. I don't have time for these 20 questions.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »
The people who make these test are 100%  "politically correct" = Marxists.
I hate Marxists AND Nazis.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 06:42:05 AM »
People who create these tests don't know what racism even is. Racism is ugly and disgusting hate toward the black community. JTF is not like that.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 06:48:10 AM »
I quit after the first 10.  Closed the window. I don't have time for these 20 questions.

Yes I should have did it like you
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »
 Your Test Score is: 98  You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counselling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own reponsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 07:58:00 AM »
This test nowhere measures whether you are racist = hating other races...

It just measures how much you are willing to betray your own particular ethnical/religious group.

There is constant hatred expressed by the mass media against our "majority" cultural values, etc.

And if you protest against that, e.g. that you don't like to live "multiculturally", (no question asks if you respect people from other races in their OWN countries...) then they call you racist....

So if a Jew follows the Bible, and the all the Commandements, he/she is a racist...
In what way is refusing to eat non-kosher food RACIST?!?

I don't eat hallal meat . In what way is that racist, that I prefer to eat my own food?

I do not want to be a teacher of Morrocans, blacks, or other less-civilised immigrants...
Is that racist?!
NO.
I have no problem, with people from Taiwan. Or Japan, or Iran (given the fact that those here or almost always non-muslim dissidents....)

I could go on, and on. But I see that lot's of people are fed up with this constant indoctrination of the Marxist anti-White , anti Jewish and in fact anti -all groups that want to preserve their tradition and very genotype,...

Well if preserving your tradition and genotype is racist, (racism is feeling your genotype is superior to othersBTW)
Than this test is just measuring how conservative you are.

AND WE DON'T NEED MEDICATION OR PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING FOR THAT!

THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS TEST HOWEVER, ARE IN NEED OF A GOOD TREATMENT.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 08:08:05 AM by Ambiorix »