Author Topic: Obama or McCain . For israel ?  (Read 670 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama or McCain . For israel ?
« on: September 10, 2008, 04:07:50 AM »
Obama might be a left wing staller.  status quo maintained. Trying to tell terrorists to make peace, and not getting anywhere.

If McCain is a maverick, then he might try to force a palestinian state. What is good about "him", is Sarah Palin and the republican support case. But if he's a maverick then that might not count for anything.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Obama or McCain . For israel ?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 08:23:03 AM »

I feel that the GOP will do as Bush is doing, no matter what, when it comes to Israel. With obammy we would become totally a leftist country, with the GOP, it will become a dictatorship- EITHER way, we are totally screwed. 
  NOTHING will change, until WE THE PEOPLE............have had ENOUGH.   >:( :-X
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

I feel that the GOP will do as Bush is doing, no matter what, when it comes to Israel. With obammy we would become totally a leftist country, with the GOP, it will become a dictatorship- EITHER way, we are totally screwed. 
  NOTHING will change, until WE THE PEOPLE............have had ENOUGH.   >:( :-X

McCain should have nominated you for vice president..

Would you have accepted it?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »
McCain won't change much from the current president but with Palin at his side I don't think he will try any quick moves on Israel. Iran will be the #1 issue on the table not Israel. I think we are in the clear for at least 3 years.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »
Obama's problem also is his coterie of
anti-Israel advisors

Brezinski, Kurtzner, Malley, McPeak,
Powers (she was fired for calling Hitlery a Monster)

He also called Israel a "constant sore infecting American
foreign policy" ...and made reference to Hamas having
"legitimate claims" .......

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:29:41 PM »
Pressuring Israel to form a "Palestinian" state is only one way which the president can have a negative impact on Israel.  First of all, I believe Obama will pressure Israel more than McCain will, but Obama will do much more besides to harm the Jewish people and the Jewish state.  The most obvious example of this is the policy the president will take on Iran.  Under an Obama presidency, Iran will have carte blanche to proliferate nuclear weapons completely unopposed.  Obama will not curb America's dependency on arab oil, while McCain will to some degree.  So under an Obama presidency, more American dollars will go right into the pockets of the terrorists.

In some ways, McCain may not be significantly better than Obama, but for Israel, defeating Obama is crucial.