Author Topic: Is this true? PALIN & JEWS FOR JESUS HEAD DEFENDS SPEECH  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is this true? PALIN & JEWS FOR JESUS HEAD DEFENDS SPEECH
« on: September 10, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »
Jews for Jesus head defends speech
Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:17 PM by Domenico Montanaro
Filed Under: 2008, Palin

From NBC's Aram Roston
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- The executive director of Jews For Jesus -- a group that tries to convert Jews to Christianity -- said in an interview with NBC News that when he spoke at Sarah Palin's congregation Aug. 17, he did not mean to imply that G-d was punishing Israel for not believing in Christ.

"What we see in Israel, the conflict that has spilled out throughout the Middle East, really which is all about Jerusalem, is an ongoing reflection of the fact that there is judgment," David Brickner told an audience at Wasilla Baptist Church that included Palin. He added that when his son visited Jerusalem, “He was there to witness some of that judgment, some of that conflict, when a Palestinian from East Jerusalem took a bulldozer and went plowing through a score of cars, killing numbers of people. Judgment -- you can't miss it."

The blogosphere and others have jumped on the issue because Jews For Jesus has sometimes been criticized by mainstream Jewish political leaders, some of whom consider it offensive and anti-Semitic.

But Brickner defended the comments and said critics are wrong when they claim he was implying that terror is a result of Jews not accepting Jesus.

”That's not what I was saying,” he said. “That's not what I believe. The violence is evidence that sin has marred our human condition and because of sin and non belief, G-d's judgment rests on all humanity. And that's why G-d had to send Jesus, the Messiah to deal with the problem of the sin. And actually he became sin, and G-d judged him.… “I believe that violence is the natural outcome of the human condition, that sin has blinded the whole world to the truth of G-d in Jesus Christ.”

The McCain campaign acknowledged Palin was in attendance when Brickner spoke, but stressed Palin does not support Brickner's message.

“This was a guest at the church who Governor Palin did not know would be speaking,” said McCain-Palin spokesman Taylor Griffin. “Gov. Palin does not share the views he expressed, and she and her family would not have been sitting in the pews of this church for the last seven years if his remarks were even remotely typical.”

Additionally, Brickner said he had not met Palin, who during the Republican National Convention spoke with the influential pro-Israel lobby, The American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

But Brickner told NBC News that Palin's pastor is a strong supporter of his mission.

“Larry Kroon is a supporter and friend of Jews for Jesus,” he said, “and a personal friend of mine.”

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/09/09/1368740.aspx
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is this true? PALIN & JEWS FOR JESUS HEAD DEFENDS SPEECH
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:37:01 PM »
It's true but Sarah Palin did not have any knowledge that this Brickner would be speaking at this church
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »
It's true but Sarah Palin did not have any knowledge that this Brickner would be speaking at this church

Yes but Palins Pastor supports this Brickner.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
Yes but Palins Pastor supports this Brickner.  :(
Yes Brickner even though once a Jew caused her pastor to become a religous man :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »
They're trying to compare guilt by association with Palin's church like with Bongoid's church ..    ???

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 01:51:03 PM »
Some Christians don't understand why this is offensive to Jewish people.

I am not defending her pastor, because as a religious leader he should know about these sensitive issues and the history behind it. However I wouldn't blame his congregation automatically. I've spoken with people on PalTalk and elsewhere trying to explain it to them and people usually pick up on it pretty fast, but not everyone understands automatically. This one very young girl came into a Pal Talk room. She like me had always been taught to like Jewish people so she definitely wasn't anti-Semitic, but she started talking about "messianics" in front of Orthodox Jews and they were (understandably) beginning to become very upset with her. I sent her a few private messages explaining to her very kindly why this was a problem and she gave me a big thank you. She just didn't know, and I was able to help her keep from getting into too much trouble or upsetting anyone else.

In a similar situation of just not knowing that much about Judaism, apparently there was a protest in one town about a synagogue being built there because people there thought the smell from the animals being sacrificed would be bad.  :::D That story made me laugh a bit but apparently once they found out it wasn't like that they were perfectly okay with it being built. That just demonstrates that there's a lot of understanding that needs to happen and a lot more education of people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 01:52:13 PM »
Yes but obongo went to that terrible 'Church' for 20 yrs received the pro Hamas speechs and was a member.Sarah Palin attended but was never a member so never received bulletins like mr.Bongo

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 02:14:18 PM »
The evil liberal media is working overtime trying to smear Sarah Palin! There is no comparison to be made between her and the filth known as Barack Hussein Obama ys"v sr"y.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »
The evil liberal media is working overtime trying to smear Sarah Palin! There is no comparison to be made between her and the filth known as Barack Hussein Obama ys"v sr"y.

She was only reside. But this is spreading in the Jewish communities around the world. Actually I have heard from this issue before a few minutes on the forum of Hagalil.com in Germany  :(

Offline dvir

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 02:24:58 PM »
I have a translated article (it wasn't on the English website) about this from YNET (I know they are left). The article is the journalistic gossip typical of YNET, but nothing in the second paragraph above (the quote) was metioned at all. The perspective is very different.

I'll post it when I get a chance, but my internet access is limited right now.

dvir

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 02:25:32 PM »

Yep, and she can take it. She should not need assistance, she is the VP candidate, and MUST conduct herself accordingly. The J4J dont bother me one bit- UNLESS they try to FORCE INDOCTRINATE me, then the GLOVES come out, I WILL NOT be forced indoctrinated, by ANYONE!  >:( :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 02:43:27 PM »
They know she is the real deal and they can't handle it.  The left thought this was going to be a cake walk into the WH.  Now bongo has to something he never really had to do before in his life.

WORK

Yes, work for something for a change instead of Affirmative Action handing everything to him
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »
Palin doesn't support that group. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »
Palin doesn't support that group. 

If you have a proof, it would help me very much in my discussion on hagalil.com.

:)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »
JTF.org

JewsAgainstObama.com
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 05:10:57 PM »
If you have a proof, it would help me very much in my discussion on hagalil.com.

:)
look here                      http://www.rjchq.org/Newsroom/newsdetail.aspx?id=ee7f61fa-1a9b-49bf-8164-b140348da1e0 

Smears Debunked: The Truth About Gov. Sarah Palin

Tuesday, September 09, 2008     By: RJC Press Office

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smear: Democrats lie about Governor Palin supporting Pat Buchanan for President
Facts: Gov. Sarah Palin endorsed Steve Forbes in 1996 and 2000, not George W. Bush or Pat Buchanan. While Mayor of Wasilla, AK, Gov. Palin had a policy that if a candidate came to her city, she would wear that button on the day they were there. Pat Buchanan came to Wasilla so the day he came, she wore a button. On July 26, 1999, then-Mayor Palin wrote the Anchorage Daily News to clarify the record because a wire service story the paper had published nine days before "may have left your readers with the perception that I am endorsing" Buchanan because she had welcomed his visit to her town. "As mayor," she explained, "I will welcome all the candidates in Wasilla." (Anchorage Daily News, 7/26/99)

Smear: Democrats lie about Governor Palin endorsing the views of a Jews for Jesus speaker that spoke once in her church.
Facts: Gov. Palin did not know this speaker would be at her church and emphatically rejects his views.

This is based on concerns about a sermon presented last month at the church she usually attends. The Jewish news agency JTA investigated and reported that 1) Palin would have had no way of knowing that this person would be speaking at church that day, 2) Palin rejects the Christian speaker's offensive views, and 3) Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, has seen "no evidence" that she shares those views. (JTA, 9/3/08)

Also, this speaker spoke once at Palin's church. Democrats should be cautious when their candidate, Barack Obama, embraced an anti-American, anti-Semitic pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright who was both a personal friend and mentor for 20 years. Democrats are absolutely attempting to smear Gov. Palin with distorted facts. Democrats are doing a disservice to themselves if they think with one or two distorted facts that they can fool the Jewish community.

Smear: Democrats lie about Governor Palin censoring library books.
Facts: The Anchorage Daily News found that then-Mayor Palin never proposed to ban a single book. (Anchorage Daily News, 9/4/08) All other rumors and innuendo on this topic are outright smears.

Smear: Democrats lie about Governor Palin seeking to have creationism taught in public schools.
Facts: Gov. Palin took no action to add creationism to the state's curriculum throughout her term in office. The Associated Press investigated and found that Gov. Palin "kept her campaign pledge not to "push the State Board of Education to add creation-based alternatives to the state's required curriculum or look for creationism activists when she appointed members." The AP also quoted a political observer in the state who observed, "She has basically ignored social issues period." (Associated Press, 9/3/08)

The RJC is determined to set the record straight in the face of frenzied attacks on Gov. Palin and Sen. McCain. Please let us know if you hear about a smear that needs to be addressed.
 More9/15/2008 - Grassroots Training Seminar (NoVa) (DC-Area)
9/15/2008 - From the Iraq War to the Battleground State of Ohio (Chicago)
9/15/2008 - Event with Mayor Pat McCrory (Charlotte)
9/16/2008 - Grassroots Training Seminar (Cleveland)
9/17/2008 - Grassroots Training Seminar in Denver, CO ! (General Member (no chapter nearby))
See All 12 Upcoming Events >>MoreConcerns About Obama: New RJC AdsThe RJC has launched a new series of ads raising critical issues for the Jewish community.

VIEW THE ADS>   This  is from Republican  Jewish Coalition

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 09:27:59 PM »
Thank you Mord  O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 01:15:04 AM »
funny...it's news from NBC...when will you guys learn that you can't trust anything they report?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline dvir

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 01:24:23 AM »
My translation (it wasn't on the English website) of the YNET article I mentioned before is following. Although they are hyper-left and many of their articles are journalistic gossip (this one also has that tone), this seems a little more balanced than the NBC article, which I think is partially fabricated to smear.

This is Brickner's response to the reporting, sent to me by a friend (a y'hudit) in Wisconsin:

"Once Mrs. Palin's candidacy as vice-president was announced, my message became a matter of sudden public interest. A blogger on Politico.com quickly tore a small portion of the message out of context and twisted my words into something ugly and hurtful:

'Brickner also described terrorist attacks on Israelis as God's judgment of unbelief of Jews who haven't embraced Christianity.'

That is not what I said and it is certainly not my belief.

However, this misinterpretation of my beliefs became fodder for the media's reporting.  Scores of news reports online, in print and on TV have repeated Politico's fabrication as fact without further scrutiny, sometimes even furthering the distortion. Typical of this was political pundit Rachel Maddow, as she criticized Sarah Palin in an exchange with Chris Matthews. The following was taken from NBC's national coverage of the Republican National Convention in St. Paul.

Maddow: Jews for Jesus founder [was] speaking at her church while she was there two weeks ago making incredibly, incredibly out of line comments about Israel and Jewish people. Saying that's why Israel was subject to terrorist attacks. It was God's judgment for not believing in Christ.
Matthews: What's the source?
Maddow: Politico.com

Some reports have even mistaken me for Sarah Palin's pastor, further comparing me to Jeremiah Wright who was Barak Obama's pastor. Last Saturday yet another story has come out in 'The New York Times'. As a result, I was interviewed by MSNBC News the following day.

I recognize that I am not the real target of this scrutiny; Sarah Palin is. By the time you read this, the whole story may have blown over for me and for Jews for Jesus, with the media moving on in search of other issues that might color people's view of all four presidential and vice-presidential candidates.  Nevertheless, here are a couple of my reflections on the events of the past few days.

First, it is amazing how ready people are to believe a false report.  Numerous friends and colleagues wrote to ask me if these reports were true. I'm sure it never would have occurred to them to think I would think or say such things if they had not seen them in print. How much quicker will strangers be to assume the views attributed to me were truthful? This experience has confirmed the old adage: you can't always believe what you read in the press."

The Yediot Aharonot article:

YNET

America Chooses: 2008

Inspired by the Bible: Palin

What are Palin and the leader of a Messianic organization doing in church?

The choice of Sarah Palin for the candidacy of vice-president is causing conflict between Jewish Democrats and Jewish Republicans.

The Jewish community is in turmoil because she met with the leader of "Jews for Jesus". One other question being asked in the media is, "What does Sarah Palin have to do with the Scroll of Ester?"

Yitschak ben Chorin

Washington: 7:10 P.M.

Sept. 6, 2008

Is Sarah Palin good for the Jews? Those asking are undecided. Recently, arguments have been occuring between Jewish Democrats, Jewish Republicans and the media.

There are those that defame and

those that praise. The main question that concerns the American Jew is whether Palin is a supporter of the Messianic Jewish group.

The Jewish Republicans are saying that the decision of Presidential candidate, John McCain, to choose the Governor of Alaska will not be to the liking of many Jews, primarily in the key state of Florida. So, the rumors that Palin, a Christian, is a supporter of the Messianic organization "Jews for Jesus" are arousing great concern in the party.

Senator Hillary Clinton participated on Monday in the progress of her former opponent in the primaries, Senator Barack Obama. The democratic presidential candidate

didn't think twice before deciding to send Clinton to South Florida

in order to pursue the Jewish vote.

The importance of the struggle for Jewish support was brought to the forefront in reaction to Palin's acceptance of the invitation to make her coronation speech at the Republican Convention.

In this crucial time, McCain's people

acted to prepare the Alaska Governor for her national "baptism by fire". Palin received a hasty "bow" from Joe Leiberman.

The Jewish senator was doubly worried because he must also bow to the leaders of the Jewish lobby for Israel (AIPAC).

One of the harsh conflicts in the American Jewish community centers around the publicized rumor that Palin met recently with the leader of the organization "Jews for Jesus", David Brickner. According to the article, Palin met with Brickner in a church a few weeks ago with the purpose of converting Jews to Christianity. Brickner asserts that part of the reason the war in the Middle East continues is that Jews are not ready to receive Jesus.

A representative of McCain's headquarters, Michael Goldberg,

clarified to the Jewish information agency, Jewish Telegraphic Agency, that Palin did not know at all that Brickner was to speak at the church

that day and that she does not hold

his views. The Anti-Defamation League, which in the past has opposed Jews for Jesus and accused them of deceit, published this week that it doesn't see a problem with Palin attending a church that invited Brickner.

"The Beauty Queen That Became a Queen"

Palin's faith causes enthusiasm, especially in the evangelistic base of the Republican party. The newspaper, The Washington Post, interviewed Palin's former minister whom she corresponded with and asked for spiritual counsel after her election to the office of Governor of Alaska in 2006.

The minister, Paul Riley, said that, "She requested Biblical examples of great leaders and wanted to know the secret of their leadership."

Riley suggested the new governor read the Book of Ester, that tells of "a beauty queen that was changed to a queen." He added that G-d gave Ester power she had never known.

The American media, finding anything to spark interest about the unknown candidate for the vice-presidency, also researched her religious past. Much of what was reported was about her faith, including Palin's declaration that the war in Iraq is a "G-d mission" - testifying that the governor sees in the Bible the basis for her actions and the source of her inspiration.

Palin's church, in the city where she lives (Wasilla), labeled a "Bible church", was attacked this week by homosexual-lesbian organizations. This was after it was known that the church encouraged its members to participate in a family conference in Alaska suggesting "healing" for homosexuals in order to cause them to continue to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 02:18:40 AM »
He said "unbelief" not "unbelief in Jesus Christ."

If you are secure in your faith, you should not be worried about pamphlets, you should be worried about Moslems. I don't like Mormon or Jehova's Witness crap, but I'm not worried about it, I'm more worried about Rick Warren and all the other "Christians" perverting Christianity to fulfill this bull crap leftist agenda, just like you should be worried about the leftist perverting Judaism, small groups like Messianic Jews really shouldn't be worrying, the true threat are leftist Jews.

We also should be worried about the media, remember that bombing Israel of the Messianic Jewish boy? Well the media is trying to use it as a way to make Christians turn against Orthodox Jews, but the fact of the matter is that the boys father was successful at converting Moslems to Christianity, yet the media conveniently leaves that out, because Moslems bombing people isn't a surprise, its expected of them to do that because they are irrational people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 07:12:22 AM »
More from the Republican Jewish coalition             

Why Palin is strong VP choice

Wednesday, September 10, 2008     By: Gov. Linda Lingle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there was any doubt that Sen. John McCain will shake up Washington and institute real change, the selection of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as the Republican vice-presidential nominee has put that question to rest. Few people can match McCain's maverick spirit and bipartisan nature like Governor Palin.
I've known Sarah Palin since her election as governor in 2006. I am confident she will be a great friend of the Jewish community and Israel, as well as a terrific leader and great vice president.

It is not surprising that her historic nomination has brought enthusiasm and excitement to the nation.

In my speech at the Republican National Convention last week, I shared a few reasons for that excitement.

"As a fellow Republican governor, I have had the chance to get to know Gov. Sarah Palin," I said in that speech. "She is a terrific individual and an outstanding governor. Sarah is a person with proven leadership skills and strong moral character."

Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.), the only Jewish Republican in the House of Representatives, wrote that he was "excited" by the choice.

"Sarah brings a wealth of experience to the campaign and will pose a formidable challenge to the Democratic nominees," he said. "Sarah Palin is a smart woman who represents change."

Governor Palin brings numerous strengths and qualities to the position of vice president. She has been a mayor, a governor and the head of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission. While serving in these positions, she has built a reputation as a leader willing to work across party lines to bring about real reform and to better the lives of her constituents.

Governor Palin has cut taxes and curtailed budgetary spending. Rooting out corruption and establishing ethics reform have been hallmarks of her career.

Governor Palin has also shown that she is not wedded to party politics, nor does she play politics as usual. She has said that the function of a politician is not to serve one's self-interest but rather to serve with a "servant's heart."

Perhaps one of Governor Palin's greatest assets is her firm grasp on one of our country's greatest security issues -- how to tackle our dependence on foreign oil and our growing need for energy independence. On this critical issue, she has a depth of experience and firsthand knowledge that will prove invaluable to a McCain-Palin administration.

As governor, she challenged the influence of big oil companies and fought for the development of new energy resources in her state. And as an outdoorswoman and naturalist, she understands and cares deeply about the impact of climate change.

Governor Palin has advocated that environmental issues be weighed against economic and social needs, and that meaningful discussion take place in order for policymakers to make the best decisions for our country.

During her tenure as commander-in-chief of Alaska's National Guard, she made it a priority to visit the troops from her state deployed to Kuwait and Germany.

Finally on Iran -- an issue that is critically important to readers of this publication -- Governor Palin gets it. She recognizes the importance of preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons while advocating for strengthening the strategic U.S.-Israel relationship.

It is also clear that Governor Palin is a woman of deep personal faith. She has established a good relationship with the Jewish communities of Alaska, supported the residents’ desire to create the Alaska Jewish Historical Museum and was present at the reading of Alaska's resolution commemorating Israel's 60th anniversary.

In her office in Juneau, Governor Palin has hung an Israeli flag. She displays the flag because Israel is in her heart.

One of the finest qualities Governor Palin has demonstrated recently is her tremendous grace under fire. Since the announcement of her selection as our vice presidential nominee, she has faced an onslaught of rumor, smear and innuendo. Yet Governor Palin has remained strong and resolute. She has let the truth speak for itself.

Shortly after coming into office, Governor Palin asked her former pastor for examples of biblical people who were great leaders and what was the secret of their leadership. The pastor suggested she re-read the story of Queen Esther, the Jewish woman who rose to help her people and become queen of Persia.

Like Queen Esther, Governor Palin has faced tremendous adversity, and time and again she has risen to overcome obstacles. This is the sign of a true leader.

As Americans get to know Governor Palin, I think they will see all the wonderful things about her I have seen over the years. She will be a great friend and advocate for the issues important to us. For that she deserves our respect, friendship and, most importantly, our support.

Linda Lingle, a Jewish Republican, currently serves as the governor of Hawaii. In addition to introducing Gov. Palin at the Republican convention, she spoke at the RJC's "Salute to the Republican Governors" reception in Minneapolis on September 2, 2008.

© Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Story link.
 More9/15/2008 - Grassroots Training Seminar (NoVa) (DC-Area)
9/15/2008 - From the Iraq War to the Battleground State of Ohio (Chicago)
9/15/2008 - Event with Mayor Pat McCrory (Charlotte)
9/16/2008 - Grassroots Training Seminar (Cleveland)
9/17/2008 - Grassroots Training Seminar in Denver, CO ! (General Member (no chapter nearby))
See All 12 Upcoming Events >>MoreConcerns About Obama: New RJC AdsThe RJC has launched a new series of ads raising critical issues for the Jewish community.

VIEW THE ADS>

More on the Homepage of the Republican Jewish Coalition

http://www.rjchq.org/default.aspx

Why do  Jews in Germany support Black Communist Nazi muslim obama?
 :o
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 07:17:32 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 09:19:09 AM »
I don't think all support Hussein, but this special leftist type does. They hate Lubawitch too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »
I don't think all support Hussein, but this special leftist type does. They hate Lubawitch too.
They hate Lubawitch too.
why they are liked by almost all Americans :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »
why they are liked by almost all Americans :o

Because, among other things, a bolschewist leftist Jewish professor in Germany with the name Micha Brumlik, who has founded the "egalitarian Minian" in Frankfurt at the Main wrote that Chabad is a sect and that he has found evidence for the "fact" that the members of Chabad would worship the Rebbe as a God. He is quoting Rabbi Schacht and Rabbi Ovadia Josef to proof his accusations.

But I am really curious to know what Rabbi Schacht would have answered and what Rabbi Ovadia Josef would answer if we would ask the two about Micha's "egalitarian Minian".  ::)

Here is the wicked article of Brumlik on Hagalil.com:
http://www.hagalil.com/judentum/fundamentalismus/2007-01.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 09:58:00 AM »
To me 'egalitarian' means no religion do as you please. I think they have a 'egalitarian' place abou 3kms from my house :laugh:egalitarian= communist

Shot at 2010-01-03