Author Topic: NFL Indy Colts cut Ed Johnson off the team and maybe out of the league for drugs  (Read 669 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Who's ed johnson?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Who's ed johnson?

Well now we know he is a drughead
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well now we know he is a drughead

I can see he is a drug addict but I have never heard of him or seen him play on the colts

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I can see he is a drug addict but I have never heard of him or seen him play on the colts
His position was LO- (Left Out)! ^-^

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
   Ed Johnson is a talented player,   who would very likely have been drafted if not for his off the field behavior.     The Colts aren't an organization that is going to give players multiple chances (  like the Bengals for instance do ) when they screw up.        Though they are now dealing with a major setback  in the short term,   in the long term they will be better off without this character flawed individual in their locker room.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/