Author Topic: Nice tribute to 9/11  (Read 1503 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Nice tribute to 9/11
« on: September 11, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »
Evil mid eastern devils                         http://attacked911.tripod.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Nice tribute to 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »
That is one of the better memorial clips I've seen

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »
I have to tell you mord this is one of the must gut wrenching clip I have ever seen, and it did get to me.  Excellent job.  Yes I am still angry and bitter and always will be.  The life of one that was taken away on that morning is a trillion times more precious then every stinking, smelly, diseased camel riding sand monkey all put together. :( >:(
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 02:07:56 PM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »
THE UNITED STATES DID NOTHING TO DEFEND HERSELF!  :nuke:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:49 PM »
I have to tell you mord this is one of the must gut wrenching clip I have ever seen, and it did get to me.  Excellent job.  Yes I am still angry and bitter and always will be.  The life of one that was taken away on that morning is a trillion times more precious then every stinking, smelly, diseased camel riding sand monkey all put together. :( >:(

Hi Wolf, I have seen that Memorial before. It is heartbreaking and if I had been the President, my response to those ANIMALS would have been a  :nuke: on September 12th,2001

Shalom from Dox     

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »

Do you cling to guns and religion??  :laugh:
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »
If I was president on 9/11 and they would attack us, I would bomb mecca. They must see that they can't do that with us! If someone attack the USA again then I will see what the president do.... If we have McCain he would do war. If we have Obama he would do nothing! The time we have president Bush there was no attack after 9/11 ! Because he made our country save.
If someone attack Israel then fight back Israel!! You are strong and you have the weapons to defent your country! Do it! America and Europe stand behind you! You are a big and great nation. You don't have to ask to defend yourself.   :soldier:   :usa+israel:

NUKE MECCA!!   
RATED HIGHEST
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »
If I was president on 9/11 and they would attack us, I would bomb mecca. They must see that they can't do that with us! If someone attack the USA again then I will see what the president do.... If we have McCain he would do war. If we have Obama he would do nothing! The time we have president Bush there was no attack after 9/11 ! Because he made our country save.
If someone attack Israel then fight back Israel!! You are strong and you have the weapons to defent your country! Do it! America and Europe stand behind you! You are a big and great nation. You don't have to ask to defend yourself.   :soldier:   :usa+israel:

NUKE MECCA!!   
Your "hero" is th ebest friends of the Holy defender of mekka...

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »
Hi Wolf, I have seen that Memorial before. It is heartbreaking and if I had been the President, my response to those ANIMALS would have been a  :nuke: on September 12th,2001

Shalom from Dox     

Rest assure if I took over the United States, if these sand monkeys dare attack us or Israel, I would demand both the US Airforce and the Israelie Airforce at once go together and bomb the living Camel out of Mecca till it is nothing more then smoke and rubble.  Hopefully during Ramadanadingdong while all those camel jockeys are farting to Allah.

:camel: :nuke: :camel: :nuke: :camel: :nuke:
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 09:28:09 PM »

Shalom from Dox     
Forget september 12th. How about 9:45 am September 11th  :nuke: LET's not give them a chance to celebrate the departing of 3,000 Americans.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 10:03:28 PM »
Sept. 12, 2008, the seventh anniversary of the nuking of mecca.
Why oh why was it not? >:(
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 10:05:30 PM »
Forget the year 2004 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 08:03:25 AM »
What should he do? He is the president of the USA. He can't say I don't like Saudis or for examble china. May he thinks private [censored] saudis. I don't know. But he don't support terrorism. He only make his dealings with them. But I am sure he hate muslims too. But he didn't show it if he work with them. But I don't know... Ask him  ;D

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »
thx

Islam your 9/11 is on it's way
Islam is not going to get a 9/11. Bush doesn't have the pishadeel to give them what they deserve.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »
Rest assure if I took over the United States, if these sand monkeys dare attack us or Israel, I would demand both the US Airforce and the Israelie Airforce at once go together and bomb the living Camel out of Mecca till it is nothing more then smoke and rubble.  Hopefully during Ramadanadingdong while all those camel jockeys are farting to Allah.

:camel: :nuke: :camel: :nuke: :camel: :nuke:

Great post Wolf !!! GMTA      :usa+israel:

Shalom from Dox