Author Topic: Why was my petition deleted?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Why was my petition deleted?
« on: September 11, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »
I had posted a link to a petition to Expell Iran from the UN. It was deleted.... Why?

http://www.petitiononline.com/herut541/petition.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why was my petition deleted?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:38:41 PM »
Maybe it was moved?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »
Hell, I wish they'd expel Canada, US, Israel and any other nation with any dignity left from the UN.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »
It was moved to the Mods/Admins section

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:57:32 PM »
Well, according to Torah, I hold that diplomacy means hypocresy and thus it would be forbidden by the Law. Righteous nations should rely on Hashem, not in the UN. But we know that Israel won't leave, except when Redemption comes. And it would be great step if Iran is expelled, there is a base to claim that. While many other nations have also acted agianst the puropses the UN claims to defend, Iran is the only one which threatened to wipe Israel ( a memeber nation) from the map. Arabs did, in fact, the same, but they claimed that they had a conflict about land with Israel (which is anyway wrong). But according to the UN policies not so serious. Iran is threatening a member State (Israel) with which it has no territorial conflicts. And once it is expelled, Arabs will probably be more sincere and side with Iran, thus losing all credibility.

And why moving the thread to Mods section so noone can read it????

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »
A wonderful moderator of this forum moved it because he was worried that our enemies would have members' real names if people from here signed it. He was only worried about the anonymity and safety of our members. He did not disagree with your position.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
A wonderful moderator of this forum moved it because he was worried that our enemies would have members' real names if people from here signed it. He was only worried about the anonymity and safety of our members. He did not disagree with your position.

Ok, if that's the problem, delete it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 01:28:58 AM »
YES, that was a very, very WISE thing to do on his part......!!!!!

:clap:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 04:14:31 AM »
I was it Raul. I moved it only to the moderator section. I asked there if it is possible that evil people could get our real names. Not everybody is such a brave hero like Chaim and David.

I made a short comment on the moved link in the general discussion section. SOrry that I wrote you no pm.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani