Author Topic: Pamela 'The Whore' Anderson tells Sarah Palin to suck it!  (Read 5825 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Pamela 'The Whore' Anderson tells Sarah Palin to suck it!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 10:38:12 PM »
Wow, her looks have REALLY gone downhill.

I never though they were great to begin with.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »
She is a vulgar disgusting animal who has no shame of her own self.  Sarah Palin is an inspiration to women all over, and this filthy beast brings a bad name to women.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 01:13:32 AM »
She is a vulgar disgusting animal who has no shame of her own self.  Sarah Palin is an inspiration to women all over, and this filthy beast brings a bad name to women.

She has already been punished with hepatitis 8)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »
Her face looked like scrunched up toilet paper in that clip
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 05:28:17 AM »
I'm surprised she found enough time between Tommy Lee and Kid Rock to say this.  It's wonderful she's so nice to animals but people like her have no idea about living in a place like Alaska.  Bears aren't all cute and fuzzy when you're walking around in the woods and come across a male grizzly.  There are so many animals there and very few people and Alaskans have kept that state a beautiful place. 

I doubt Pamela has been north of Whistler even though she's from Vancouver.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 08:09:03 AM »
Why a depraved prostitute's opinion should matter at all on these issues is beyond me.

LOL

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 08:28:02 AM »
She doesn't believe in the bible, so she has no real reason to think that sleeping around is wrong.

She obviously likes sex and she's good at it.  She's a good height/weight, good proportions, appeals to most normal men.

And criticising her appearance!
The woman is around 40 years old.   
There was a previous thread criticising madonna's looks and body.  She is around 50.
Both these women still look late 20s or mid 30s. And very good.
If they dressed and behaved modestly then hey presto you'd all change your irrational and emotional "opinion" about what these women look like. (ok, I don't like madonna's arms.. but alot of women have bad bits. ignoring those arms, she's fine.  Alot of normal and even celebrity women have bad areas  and good areas.  Most 50 year old women are revolting if thought of sexually, so criticise all women her age 10 times more, for the ravages of time).

And sure, you could find bad pictures of women and say "oh, she's past it". but even the most attractive celebrity women have bad pictures.

To criticise their appearance. Not clothes, but face/body (of madonna or pamela anderson) is completely stupidly bias. 

And the fact is that without a belief in the bible, there is no absolute standard, and so she has sex. As long as it doesn't hurt anybody else.

She has a psychological issue, going to a man that beats her. I wouldn't hate her for it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 08:45:00 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 11:20:46 AM »
Why her opinion matters is beyond me. I doubt few American women will heed the advice of a former Playboy Playmate whose famous for nothing more than sextapes, they'll just listen to whatever Oprah tells them.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »
Why her opinion matters is beyond me. I doubt few American women will heed the advice of a former Playboy Playmate whose famous for nothing more than sextapes, they'll just listen to whatever Oprah tells them.

Well it doesn't have to be beyond you.

Nobody thinks her opinion does matter.

It's light News. It's meant to bringing some amusement into the daily grind of life. Some people find this really amusing. Some people store it up for use as a conversation point at work on that or the next day.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 01:57:43 PM »
And criticising her appearance!
The woman is around 40 years old.   
There was a previous thread criticising madonna's looks and body.  She is around 50.
Both these women still look late 20s or mid 30s. And very good.

Look at the video clip.  If you find that hideous face "attractive" you have no idea what beauty is or what it's about.  She looks like a streetwalking circus clown in this video.    That's just how it is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
To criticise their appearance. Not clothes, but face/body (of ...pamela anderson) is completely stupidly bias. 

It's not "stupidly bias [sic]" at all to state facts. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »
Look at the video clip.  If you find that hideous face "attractive" you have no idea what beauty is or what it's about.  She looks like a streetwalking circus clown in this video.    That's just how it is.

Ha ha ha  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »
wait doesn't she hepatitis C?  No cure for that right?

so she can die of cirrhosis for all i care.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »
wait doesn't she hepatitis C?  No cure for that right?

so she can die of cirrhosis for all i care.

Yes she does. I don't think there is a cure

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 02:31:03 PM »

I've seen girls in their 20s who are completely covered in makeup and look like clowns, and they look nice or at least alot better with less or none.

There's a girl in britain called Jordan/katie price, who looked very pretty on a "reality" show in a jungle, she looked better than she did usually. In that program she wore no makeup.

Thte fact that a woman can look like a clown when covered in tons of makeup, doesn't imply that she is ugly, it just implies that she doesn't know what she's doing.

Anyhow, you'll be eternally grateful for me to pointing this out to you. ;-) There's more to a woman than a face.
And this woman is  41.   Many remember when their mothers were 41. They didn't have those measurements, and probably never did.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 03:27:26 PM »
Yes she does. I don't think there is a cure
The medicine only works 4% of the time. My cousin had it and it involves taking painful shots everyday. It makes you about as sick as kemo therapy. Luckily my cousin was among those 4% who survived. But, the medication is not really made to kill the disease, it is made to dehabiltate it. Only 4% of the time it kills the disease. My cousin was very lucky.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

Pamela Anderson....WHAT A WASTE of a human specimen.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »
Guys: Look at the "interview". Pamela DD (as in dumb as dog poopy) Anderson,  comes off as such a BIMBO. :laugh: Who CARES what she thinks. Hopefully it's not Pamela Anderson for President in '12. THAT is when we're in trouble! :'(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 04:15:07 PM »
Guys: Look at the "interview". Pamela DD (as in dumb as dog poopy) Anderson,  comes off as such a BIMBO. :laugh: Who CARES what she thinks. Hopefully it's not Pamela Anderson for President in '12. THAT is when we're in trouble! :'(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 05:01:30 PM »
Guys: Look at the "interview". Pamela DD (as in dumb as dog poopy) Anderson,  comes off as such a BIMBO. :laugh:

why didn't you laugh before then? didn't you -know- she'd "come off" as a bimbo. She is a bimbo.  That shouldn't really be a suprise. She always "comes off" as she is. She doesn't put on a front.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 06:15:14 PM »
why didn't you laugh before then? didn't you -know- she'd "come off" as a bimbo. She is a bimbo.  That shouldn't really be a suprise. She always "comes off" as she is. She doesn't put on a front.

Sorry, I'll try to laugh more. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »
Sorry, I'll try to laugh more.

It's belated