Author Topic: GREAT NEWS ABOUT OUR PUBLICITY!!!  (Read 3820 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
GREAT NEWS ABOUT OUR PUBLICITY!!!
« on: September 13, 2008, 09:21:50 PM »
While my Jewish friends were in Shabbat, I took the day  and last night to get JTF AND JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA IN THE EYE OF THE HOTTEST CANDIDATE THIS YEAR LOOK AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ITALIANAGAINSTOBAMA And told this hot candidate ( I mean hot cause of how she elevated the campagin) AND WITH A GIANT ADD OF JTF AND THIS FORUM ON HER PAGE.  SINCE SHE IS the hottest name on the ticket let her know who we are, let her know that we will support her but she also needs to hear from this movement, on things like America and Israel,  and to stop Iran and to stop dependency on enemy oil.

:usa: :usa+israel: :fireworks: :soldier: ;) :celebrate: :guitar:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 11:30:51 PM by Mishmaat »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Wolf, I tried going to your page and it said the account was deleted.  What's going on? 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Wolf, I tried going to your page and it said the account was deleted.  What's going on? 

I checked it works

http://www.myspace.com/italianagainstobama

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I left a message to Mrs. Palin, saying I know she is busy with this race and I wish her luck and I gave her the link of this forum and website that we are that voice that will support her but we want her to support us as well and to also remind McCain that to make it crystal clear No PLO belong in Israel.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Great move Wolf. I hope it is read.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Great move Wolf. I hope it is read.

Not just by her which that alone will be great but she had gain so much traffic in such a short period that also her fan base will also notice us

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I typed in "italians" instead of italianagainstobama.  It does work.  Great job, Wolf. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I will be looking at all the big wigs on her page, and want to plug us on those as well.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Good job.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Great job Wolf!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
 :jump:  Great work, Masterwolf!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Fantastic job Wolf!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Where would JTF be without the Wolf. Great Job
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I know she is a politician, with politicians you know you got to be carefull.  But thus far I do like what I see.  And for me to endorse someone like this takes a lot.  I do not want to bring out all the balloons and pompoms yet for someone till they show their work as they show their promises.  But with her I am going to be open minded.  I will contact her page time to time to let her know more about us and add things in like about the border issue or calling islam the religion of peace is not being honest but i know with the pc people how they will react.  Lets see the first steps though is to defeat Obama and get this team elected.  If she plays her cards right she will be the first woman president of the United States in 4.  So through that I will also send this forums link.  Who knows maybe a guest speaker that a like Ask JTF, we can have an Ask Sarah Palin from our members.   Lets see.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Great work Masterwolf!
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I found Rudy Guilliani's page on Palin's page and requested.  I will get our name on that as well.  Some say what they want I still think he was the best mayor this city ever had and probably ever will get.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I found Rudy Guilliani's page on Palin's page and requested.  I will get our name on that as well.  Some say what they want I still think he was the best mayor this city ever had and probably ever will get.

Here are two
www.myspace.com/idahoyoungrepublicans

www.myspace.com/rockthevote

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Here are two
www.myspace.com/idahoyoungrepublicans

www.myspace.com/rockthevote

I will add them,, Americanhero I am appointing you as my go find them important groups guys that I can bring them to the movement through my page.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Very good with Huckabee

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere