Author Topic: Is this true -> New York Times is saying Palin is corrupt  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is this true -> New York Times is saying Palin is corrupt
« on: September 15, 2008, 06:53:50 AM »
Once Elected, Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes

Read here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us/politics/14palin.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is this true -> New York Times is saying Palin is corrupt
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:02:20 AM »
Phesant the N.Y.T. is an extreme anti Israel newspaper very leftist  4 articles  this weeekend all about Palin they hate her like they hate all conservatives.The N.Y.T. is a pro leftist  pro gay paper
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 07:06:23 AM »
Phesant the N.Y.T. is an extreme anti Israel newspaper very leftist  4 articles  this weeekend all about Palin they hate her like they hate all conservatives.The N.Y.T. is a pro leftist  pro gay paper

Yes I know they are bolschewists, but are the accusations true?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 07:08:15 AM »
I heard on the news that there's a court case against her.
Doesn't sound like it's a complete fraud. Anyway the McCain/Palin ticket is still better despite possible mistakes Palin made.

It's a joke that the media doesn't investigate into Obamas past at all.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 07:19:29 AM »
Yes I know they are bolschewists, but are the accusations true?
Her ex brother in law had many charges against him including being drunk 4 times in his police car,he also taserd his stepson Palins sister child.He is 36 and i think it's 5 x he's been divorced alreadymaybe going on the 6th time.Alaska was very corrupt if Sarah Palin wanted to clean up Alaska she would have to fire many people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 07:23:32 AM »
Her ex brother in law had many charges against him including being drunk 4 times in his police car,he also taserd his stepson Palins sister child.He is 36 and i think it's 5 x he's been divorced alreadymaybe going on the 6th time.Alaska was very corrupt if Sarah Palin wanted to clean up Alaska she would have to fire many people

Do you have a proof for the schnapps abuse and the assault on the boy?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 07:24:54 AM »
Do you have a proof for the schnapps abuse and the assault on the boy?
Yes i wqill find it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »
 Here it is look here he's a bum if he was N.Y.C. police he would be fired                http://politikditto.blogspot.com/2008/08/desperate-liberals-diss-sarah-palin-by.html 

Yeah, the police were probably being contacted because Palin's ex-brother-in-law, Michael Wooten, was beating her sister, literally tasering her nephew and threatening to kill the governor's father. Indeed, divorce documents can testify to the fact that Wooten, admitted to shooting his own stepson with a stun gun. Wooten, whose also been known to drive around drunk while on duty and kill moose's without a permit, was repeatedly reported to the cops for his misdeeds, but there was no proper response by authorities until Alaskan troopers investigated and gave Wooten a 5-day suspension. Yeah, Michael Wooten: child abuser, wife beater and now a hero to the lunatic Left.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/palin_and_troopergate/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:41:50 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 08:01:07 AM »
Here it is look here he's a bum if he was N.Y.C. police he would be fired                http://politikditto.blogspot.com/2008/08/desperate-liberals-diss-sarah-palin-by.html 

Yeah, the police were probably being contacted because Palin's ex-brother-in-law, Michael Wooten, was beating her sister, literally tasering her nephew and threatening to kill the governor's father. Indeed, divorce documents can testify to the fact that Wooten, admitted to shooting his own stepson with a stun gun. Wooten, whose also been known to drive around drunk while on duty and kill moose's without a permit, was repeatedly reported to the cops for his misdeeds, but there was no proper response by authorities until Alaskan troopers investigated and gave Wooten a 5-day suspension. Yeah, Michael Wooten: child abuser, wife beater and now a hero to the lunatic Left.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/palin_and_troopergate/

Very good. I didn't know this. I sent it to PI.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 08:18:20 AM »
Very good. I didn't know this. I sent it to PI.
Look youtube interview with this wooten it's anti Palin but he admits he was a trouble maker :)                       

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »
Women for Palin tells the truth about Sarah Palin                   http://womenforsarahpalin.typepad.com/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:06 AM »
Lets keep in mind that the New York Nazi times had at least 5 gay "couples" in their marriage section this week. That itself shows the sickness of the paper.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 09:50:33 AM »
This could very well be true.

After all, Palin is a professional politician!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »
at this point i believe the opposite of what the media reports.  IF they say Palin is corrupt..it means that she isn't and the NY TImes themselves are guilty of the same corruption they claim she is.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »
at this point i believe the opposite of what the media reports.  IF they say Palin is corrupt..it means that she isn't and the NY TImes themselves are guilty of the same corruption they claim she is.

She is a politician.

Politicians are all phonies.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 10:51:53 AM »
The crooked cop threatened to kill Palin's father when he beat his then wife who is Palin's sister. This is reason enough to fire him. No cop should be threatening the lives of thier own wife. Wait, maybe he is muslim? Islam it is OK.

8)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »
The crooked cop threatened to kill Palin's father when he beat his then wife who is Palin's sister. This is reason enough to fire him. No cop should be threatening the lives of thier own wife. Wait, maybe he is muslim? Islam it is OK.

8)
:::Dmore likely an atheist

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »
Anything the ny slimes say believe the opposite, this is the most leftist rag in the world.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 01:22:13 PM »
a) I am very sceptical of "political" articles in NY Times
b) Now, what is that they are accusing her of doing?
"Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes" 
She did that?! Wow! Good for her! This is a sure sigh of an effective manager and a talented leader! This is what executives ought to be doing, we need a bit less managing by consensus. Good for Palin!  :clap:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »
Palin came forward about corruption within the Alaskan Republican Party several times so it's very difficult for the left to attack her on honesty.  Also, with the state trooper, the so called "evidence" is that one of her aides talked to someone in the government about firing the trooper.  The reason the aide gave is that the trooper would have been fired anywhere else and that it looked like Palin was supporting the trooper becasue he hadn't been fired yet.  Palin would have been in a worse situation if she hadn't insisted he was fired.  The aide said that Palin and the trooper weren't on bad terms but she didn't want that to be the reason he wasn't fired.

She did the right thing as usual.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
By the Times calling Palin corrupt, isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? ::)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »
By the Times calling Palin corrupt, isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? ::)

What do you mean black  ;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »
I don't think you can say black.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »
I don't think you can say black.

OK DARK CHOCOLATE :::D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »
I think you can say brother.