Author Topic: The President of Georgia is Jewish  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The President of Georgia is Jewish
« on: September 15, 2008, 09:54:12 AM »
I heard this on Friday from someone Russian Jewish I work with.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The President of Georgia is Jewish
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 12:07:50 PM »
I heard this on Friday from someone Russian Jewish I work with.

If it is true, it must be a Top Secret.  :robot: :-X
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 12:13:12 PM »
I don't believe it.

This guy does everything he can to get support.

He is imo mentally ill. First he lead his country to prosperity and success and then he tries to beat Russia in battle. This is beyond insanety.

If this moron has waited simply a few years, Georgia would be so interesting in economical and cultural ways for Abchasians and Ossetians that they had begged him to rejoin in a federal Georgian Republic.

But now  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »
I very strongly disagree with Pheasant on everything he said in his last post, except that I do not think that Mr. Saakashvili is Jewish. The only ones who are spewing this gossips are muslims and nazis. It is typical for Georgian Jews to have their names ending - "lashvili". But many Georgians have this ending as well, for example Jugashvili (Stalin)

Here is a post I quickly found:
http://www.politicalforum.com/russia-eastern-europe/44890-saakashvili-other-georgian-leaders-jewish.html

Sunni Man        
Georgia's leadership is full of Zionist Jews.

For the last 3 years the Jewish minister of defence for Georgia has been purchasing huge amounts of military equipment and weapons from Israel.

Georgia is known to be like a mini Israel in that part of the world.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 12:43:05 PM »
I don't believe it.

He is imo mentally ill. First he lead his country to prosperity and success and then he tries to beat Russia in battle. This is beyond insanety.

If this moron has waited simply a few years, Georgia would be so interesting in economical and cultural ways for Abchasians and Ossetians that they had begged him to rejoin in a federal Georgian Republic.

I agree, I always thought something was not quite right about him. What he did to his country was suicidal, and now he plays victim. Let him answer for all the innocents he caused to be slaughtered by the Russians.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 01:57:14 PM »
I don't believe it.

There is another thing that the media never reported from the beginning in regards to the Georgia and Russia conflict.  When the republics seceded from the Soviet Union, they were supposed to draw up their borders and do other paper work in regards to citizens and what not.  Don't completely understand the details of it but this is what I was told. Apparantly, Georgia didn't exactly do this with those two republics in dispute.  Apparantly time had passed and the territory (I also believe to be a part of Georgia and hope to remain so), which contain essentially Russian citizens is disputed territory...an agreement needs to be understood between both nations on what goes where.

And yes, the president of Georgia is Jewish.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »
here we go again... the 6 degrees of Jewry.

BTW,,, I heard somewhere that the Ultra-Nationalist Nazi sympathyzer in Russia Vladimir Zironovzky is Jewish.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 02:04:05 PM »
And yes, the president of Georgia is Jewish.

And you know this because?

" heard this on Friday from someone Russian Jewish I work with. "

???
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 02:07:22 PM »
He belongs to Georgian Apostolic Autocephalous Orthodox Church

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 02:09:57 PM »
I very strongly disagree with Pheasant on everything he said in his last post, except that I do not think that Mr. Saakashvili is Jewish. The only ones who are spewing this gossips are muslims and nazis. It is typical for Georgian Jews to have their names ending - "lashvili". But many Georgians have this ending as well, for example Jugashvili (Stalin)

Here is a post I quickly found:
http://www.politicalforum.com/russia-eastern-europe/44890-saakashvili-other-georgian-leaders-jewish.html

Sunni Man        
Georgia's leadership is full of Zionist Jews.

For the last 3 years the Jewish minister of defence for Georgia has been purchasing huge amounts of military equipment and weapons from Israel.

Georgia is known to be like a mini Israel in that part of the world.

Ach Manch, there is no Muslim and Nazi thought in my conscious.

It is only the bitter sorrow about the great wasted years of the successfull Georgia. I do not hate the Georgians and this whole conflict with it's hard implications for us all don't had to escalate.

Sometimes you have to make yourself small in politics in order to reach your goal.

All I said was that Saakaschvili is not able to do it. He wants with his head through the wall and this makes himself not able to suceed. So he has to go.

Just my oppinion.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »
And you know this because?

" heard this on Friday from someone Russian Jewish I work with. "

???

I"ll speak with him again in a week and find out how he knows and the proof that he's Jewish..It's only fair that I present that evidence on the forum..If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 02:40:48 PM »
apparently libyan jews think that gadaffi is jewish.  there is a story about his jewish mother...

I spoke to a libyan jew that said it. And i've spoken to other jews that have also heard that from libyan jews.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »
Facts may be brought out, otherwise so far even Google and Yahoo searches do not seem to have any inkling that he can be a Jewish.

Conspiracy peoples at the most try to claim that he is a Zionist. (@ rense.com)

http://www.georgiaemb.org/DisplayMedia.asp?id=317&from=media

QUOTE>> As he left the meeting, Mark Levin, executive director of the National Conference on Soviet Jewry, was heard to remark about Saakashvili’s effusive praise of the Jewish people, “We ought to bottle this guy.”  <<UNQUOTE
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
Facts may be brought out, otherwise so far even Google and Yahoo searches do not seem to have any inkling that he can be a Jewish.

Conspiracy peoples at the most try to claim that he is a Zionist. (@ rense.com)

http://www.georgiaemb.org/DisplayMedia.asp?id=317&from=media

QUOTE>> As he left the meeting, Mark Levin, executive director of the National Conference on Soviet Jewry, was heard to remark about Saakashvili’s effusive praise of the Jewish people, “We ought to bottle this guy.”  <<UNQUOTE

He is VERY pro-Israel...that i can say with 100% certainty

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »
Ach Manch, there is no Muslim and Nazi thought in my conscious.

It is only the bitter sorrow about the great wasted years of the successfull Georgia. I do not hate the Georgians and this whole conflict with it's hard implications for us all don't had to escalate.

Sometimes you have to make yourself small in politics in order to reach your goal.

All I said was that Saakaschvili is not able to do it. He wants with his head through the wall and this makes himself not able to suceed. So he has to go.

Just my oppinion.
Dear Pheasant, you probably will not be surprised  and I think you know that, you'd be the last person who I'd accuse to be a muzzie or a nazi symphatizer. This point was not even referred to your post but to the first post in this thread - a lot of antiSemitic beasts are looking for Jews in every corner.

As far as your opinion on Georgia-Russian conflict, we've already exchanged our opinions in previous threads and so we agreed to disagree while finding that are positions do have a lot in common. But, I do think that calling Mr. Saakashvili mentally unstable was uncalled for and over the top - after all he is an ally while Russians are not. I do think that Georgians were setup by Russians. I do think that Mr. Saakashvili made some mistakes, the gravest being that he responded to Russian provocations and that Georgia, militarily, should have been better prepared.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
After the s300 issue my sympathies for Russia are nearly zero. I want you to know this.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »
Ya right!  Everybody's Jewish!  Including Genghis Khan, Vladimir Lenin, Marshall Tito and even Obama!

(I'm being sarcastic.)
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 11:46:50 PM »
hes not Jewish
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”