Author Topic: UK..  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
UK..
« on: September 15, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »
Eventually I get around to saying something about myself. I'm getting on a bit, Welsh by origin, nowadays living again in Wales, but have spent most of my working life in S. Africa, in commercial crop breeding. In my time in the UK I stood a long time ago for the Wesh Nationalist party in a general election, and in S. Africa consulted for the ANC in science policy, before giving up the idea as impossible. I've worked also in Turkey, and now have a Turkish ex-Muslim wife and three fine boys, all of whom like my wife attend church on Sundays and think, in the words of Cassius Clay's trainer at the time of his conversion, that Muslim is a sort of netting you use to keep the flies off cheese. Since returning to the UK I've become aware of the dismantling of state education, health services, law and order, the Christian religion, and so much else, including national cultural values, and tend to live like so many others in a sort of nostalia for the values of times past. Pathetic? Possibly. Accurate? You'd better believe it! JTF, go for it, and don't let anyone tell you you're wrong!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 03:40:56 PM by carreg »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: UK..
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »
Interesting story...

cheers.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »
No surrender!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »
Welcome I agree with Zelhar. You got around  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
Welcome carreg from fellow Brit'  :)
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »
Welcome carreg. Great to have you onboard. Don't let the muzzies talk you into fasting during Ramadan!!! I would like to be on a streetcorner in London selling BBQ Pork sandwiches and pickled pigs feet for the entire month.

Cheers from the US and stiff upper lip.

Sham
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
Welcome carreg.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »
Official Welcome for Carreg!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »
Official Welcome for Carreg!

Thank you all very much indeed..

David

Offline sunkumvar

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 04:18:07 PM »
I am a Hindu from India.Please understand the Grand Plan of Islam for Europe.More number of Islamic migrants to Aging Europe & producing unlimited kids with unlimited wifes just to take-over Europe & make Eurabia.European White women produce more kids with white European guys for Europian pride.Don't fight with your boy friends & Husbands for trivial weekend trips & small issues.Happy family for strong Race. American brothers & Sisters Vote for Republicans save the world. 

GOD BLESS INDIA,ISRAEL,USA & EUROPE

DRIVE THOSE MUSLIMS OUT OF OUR LANDS.