Author Topic: Nasrallah: We destroyed vision of Greater Israel  (Read 919 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Nasrallah: We destroyed vision of Greater Israel
« on: September 16, 2008, 11:00:50 PM »

Just days after Prime Minister Olmert said those clinging to the notion of Greater Israel 'are deluding themselves,' Sheikh Nasrallah extols Hizbullah's role in 'destroying that dream'
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert received an unusual vote of confidence on Tuesday evening from Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah as the latter reveled in Olmert's comments from earlier this week in which he said the idea of Greater Israel was no longer relevant.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3597786,00.html

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Olmert be charge with treason?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:16:12 PM by Fonzworth »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Nasrallah: We destroyed vision of Greater Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:15:01 AM »

Just days after Prime Minister Olmert said those clinging to the notion of Greater Israel 'are deluding themselves,' Sheikh Nasrallah extols Hizbullah's role in 'destroying that dream'
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert received an unusual vote of confidence on Tuesday evening from Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah as the latter reveled in Olmert's comments from earlier this week in which he said the idea of Greater Israel was no longer relevant.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3597786,00.html

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Olmert be charge with treason?

Correct you? Okay, he should be hanged for treason! >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 01:09:04 AM »
Shalom,

I will say it... Olmert should be removed from this world, and speedily. In my lifetime I have never seen an Israeli leader backslide so much so fast. This man is living in his own little fairy land. He is not a Jew, and should not be allowed to negotiate with our birth right.

May Hashem remove Olmert from the world speedily! Amen!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 03:13:35 AM »
Coexistence with Nasrallah, Iran and Arab is impossible.

>:( >:( >:( >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Betsalèl.N.N.

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 05:33:08 AM »
Truely disgusting and seeing this child murder scum Samir Kuntar clearly gives a new meaning to the word treason.  >:(

Down with thoses traitors. They spit on Israel and on every Jews more and more each day. I pray for the day when Israel will be led by righteous Jews working for Jews and not for muslim terrorists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 09:03:27 AM »
Shalom,

I will say it... Olmert should be removed from this world, and speedily. In my lifetime I have never seen an Israeli leader backslide so much so fast. This man is living in his own little fairy land. He is not a Jew, and should not be allowed to negotiate with our birth right.

May Hashem remove Olmert from the world speedily! Amen!

muman613

amen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
Greater Israel...  :dance:  :jump: :clap: :soldier: :love: :-* :celebrate:

Nasrullah, Iran, Arab...  :nono: :nono: :nono:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
Greater Israel...  :dance:  :jump: :clap: :soldier: :love: :-* :celebrate:

Nasrullah, Iran, Arab...  :nono: :nono: :nono:

You're nicer than I am. For your last scenario, I'd be looking for a corpse with parts of a camel in their mouth!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »
You're nicer than I am. For your last scenario, I'd be looking for a corpse with parts of a camel in their mouth!

Thanx! I too wanted some such thing, but it would have marred the beauty of my poster. So let it happen out of my poster.
:nuke: :camel:
Nasrullah, We destroyed you...  :soldier: