Author Topic: Israeli Apartheid week---- >:(  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Israeli Apartheid week---- >:(
« on: February 13, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
I attended a lecture at SOAS- school of oriental and African studies- on Monday. There are a whole series of the lectures this week and all revolve around the theme, "Israeli Apartheid week", carried out in Oxford, Cambridge etc......
It was organized by the so-called "Palestinian society", so the content would be fairly predictable....BUT what surprised me most of all was that THREE QUARTERS  of the lecture theatre- quite small, was filled with Israeli Jews and Jews in general. They all supported what the ISRAELI JEWISH speaker called Yitzak was saying about how Israel had no right to exist and that they are abusive to the Arabs, depriving them of water, homes etc
The Jews listening were strongly agreeing- shaking their head viciously- and shouting support for the speaker.
I reckon all the self-hating Jews in London were gathered there.
What do you think about this?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Israeli Apartheid week---- >:(
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
Those are called self hating kikes
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
These particular Jews are looking for excuses to not go to Israel.   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 10:41:58 PM »
Yeah, Sarah, sadly those audience members are representative of about 80% of world Jewry. I know as a (former) Muslim it is probably difficult for you to comprehend how a nation or race can be so perverse and twisted against itself, but that's what the whole Middle East conflict is about. The war is not Jews vs. Arabs, it's the self-despising Jewish majority vs. the Zionist minority.  :(
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 10:43:43 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 07:09:46 AM »
   The term "Apartheid" is so misused. Ok, there is one item. The right of return does not apply to non-Jews, but that is for good reason. Besides that, the Arabs and Muslims have seats in the house and receive a majority of the social benefits which are mostly collected from taxes against "Jews by merit". Meanwhile, neighboring Arab countries don't provide the same rights to non-arabs or non-muslims that Israel does. They don't even provide these rights to their own women. I'm not saying that the Israeli government is perfect because like everyone they have many flaws(most of which are against Jews), but if someone is genuinely against Apartheid, they should go against the worst violator and not the best case.

On a side note:
   I mixed up religion and ethnicity in this response only because Arab muslims discriminate against non-arab mulsims. I want to point out that a Jew is a Jew regardless of ethnicity. I'm making up a new term "Jew by merit" to distinguish between those who choose to be Jewish by choice and those who are born Jewish but are not Jewish by choice. Please don't reply to this side note. I will create a new thread for this discussion.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 10:25:16 AM »
Chaim, its not 80% of jews who are bad its actually a relatively small minority but the ones who come to power are those who collaborate with local powers which are often very anti-Jewish so the Jews who become "leaders" need to be collaborators and anti-Jewish to garner and maintain power.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 02:15:09 PM »
I say JTF should host an ARAB APARTHEID WEEK dedicated to the 800,000 sephardic Jews who were thrown out of Arab countries.  Chaim should be the speaker.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 08:45:50 PM »
I say JTF should host an ARAB APARTHEID WEEK dedicated to the 800,000 sephardic Jews who were thrown out of Arab countries.  Chaim should be the speaker.   ;D
Now this is a very good suggestion.   :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 11:02:41 PM »
Chaim, its not 80% of jews who are bad its actually a relatively small minority but the ones who come to power are those who collaborate with local powers which are often very anti-Jewish so the Jews who become "leaders" need to be collaborators and anti-Jewish to garner and maintain power.
You know, as much as I hate doing so, I disagree.  :( I do think the vast majority of Jewish souls are so lost and deceived that they really believe that surrender and despising their own country are their only options. Even if I am not correct, the fact is that 80% (or more) are passive and do not resist the self-haters in power and thus are complicit by their lack of action. I really wish I were wrong here, I really do.  :(