Author Topic: Now for something REALLY SICK  (Read 629 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Now for something REALLY SICK
« on: September 17, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »
Shalom,

Just ran across this abomination at http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/ .

A 'Jewish' group in Berkeley is so concerned with the plight of Gay and Lesbian muslims that they are wasting the communities time by showing a movie which portrays the poor perverts plight in Islamic countries...

Is there anything more SICK than this kind of perverted 'judaism'!

http://jhappening.com/event_details.aspx?guid=24ec049a-8674-4d32-8daf-3b9d95653a90

A Jihad for Love
Islam is today the world's second largest and fastest growing religion. Filmmaker Parvez Sharma travels the many worlds of this dynamic faith, discovering the stories of its most unlikely storytellers: lesbian and gay Muslims. Filmed over five years, in twelve countries and nine languages, A Jihad for Love explores the complex global intersections between Islam and homosexuality. The international chorus of gay and lesbian Muslims in Sharma's debut feature does not seek to vilify or reject Islam, but rather to negotiate a new relationship to it. Each interviewee has a vastly different personal take on Islam, some observing a rigorously orthodox regimen, others leading highly secular lifestyles while remaining spiritually devout. The camera attentively captures the stories of these gays and lesbians, giving the viewer an honest rendering of their lives while complicating our assumptions about a monolithic Muslim community.

muman613

PS: I hope that this event is attended by nobody.

PPS: I just complained to the site that i find this event offensive.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Now for something REALLY SICK
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 07:21:23 PM »
 :thumbsdown:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »
Wow Muman, you actually protested against this?  What are you, some kind of fascist? :laugh:

All kidding aside, do you think that there is one muslim on the face of the earth who would advocate for the sexual liberation of Jews?  I can imagine the muslim student groups in America beating their breasts over the oppression of Jewish gay people.

What's wrong with us?  Muslims support muslim interests, blacks support black interests, gays support gay interests.  And Jews?  Well, they support everybody's interests except their own.  Deep down, (or maybe not so deep down) these Jews want to be loved more than they want to advance their own causes.  They think to themselves, if only we could show the gay muslims that we love them, perhaps they won't want to kill us.  Yes, it takes a great deal of idiocy to believe that.

I don't care about the gays, or the muslims, or the gay muslims.  Let's devote our energies to help those who deserve it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »
The bible talks about evil being called good and good being called evil...it is happening alot now in our society, I'm afraid.
Everything is backwards....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל