Author Topic: Ehud Olmert has finally apologized......................For creating Israel  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Israel's Prime Minister Ehud K. Olmert has finally apologized. Unfortunately, he did not apologize for his incompetent handling of the Lebanon War in the summer of 2006. He did not apologize for his repeated criminal offenses against the laws of the State of Israel. He did not apologize for the many lies he has told the people of Israel. And he did not apologize for his total abject failure to protect the people of southern Israel from Hamas rocket attacks. Instead, Israel's chief dhimmi has apologized for Israel's existence.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/

What a sick man you are Olmert, what a sick, sick man....

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Ehud Olmert has finally apologized......................For creating Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »
That despicable slime!  He apologized to Abbas (ym"sh) of all people, for the so-called "plight" of the so-called "palestinians".  I can't stand Israeli politics.  Your only choice is terrible or horrific.  In fact, let's go down the list of Israeli prime ministers.  I can't think of even one who was decent.  That Israel still exists is proof of G-d, as Israel's leaders have done everything they can think of to annihilate the dream of Zion.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »
plight, plight ??????????!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me, the palestianians dont have a right to "their" land or even to existence
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 10:03:35 PM »
plight, plight ??????????!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me, the palestianians dont have a right to "their" land or even to existence

They can exist...elsewhere.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:07:30 PM »
Why couldn't his mother have an abortion? What a waste of sperm! >:(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »
  Smolmert has cleared betrayed the people he was suppose to govern.   In many different ways!   What a disgrace!       Though I'm not optimistic at all  about the new so called Israeli leadership,   its way past the time that this subhuman slime is out of office.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »
Why couldn't his mother have an abortion? What a waste of sperm! >:(
Now that is rich... Very good!  I was going to say something abit more vulgar.  

May HaShem bless this bastard with a bout of incurable colon cancer....  Schmuck!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 11:17:53 PM »
They can exist...elsewhere.
perhaps on another planet (near a black hole)  :::D
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »
It is my prayer, somehow, some way, that G-d will SOFTEN HIS HEART AND TAKE AWAY HIS HEART OF STONE AND GIVE HIM A HEART OF FLESH.....

Amen...

The arabs have all that land SURROUNDING ISrael, they don't need Israel TOO!!!!!!  >:(

It is things like this that make me wonder if anyone has bothered to read what G-d's Holy word SAYS!!!!!!!!

IT IS RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE.....over and over again even....

:'(  :throw:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »
The ultimate self-hating jew. I don't think you go any lower than saying something like that. No self-hating jew can top that comment.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »
Not really. What he said was not quite what the blog jazzed it up to be. If you look at what hte said.

Extracts from the blog, showing what he said.
In a rare statement of sympathy for the plight of those refugees who were displaced when Israel was created in 1948, Olmert said, "We are sorry for their loss."
At the same time, Olmert said, "We remember that hundreds of thousands of Jewish residents of Arab countries suffered and [were] exiled from their countries of origin, to which they have never been allowed to return."
He spoke in support of maintaining the Israeli Arab population within the state of Israel after a two-state solution with the Palestinians is reached. At that time, "it would be easier to handle the distresses arising from their civilian status as Israeli Arabs," he said.
And Olmert is even willing to do something about Israel's continued existence. He's willing to endanger it.
In response to a question about the strategic threat of rocket attacks from the West Bank posed by a two-state solution, Olmert answered that Israel is within the rocket range of the terror organizations from North to South.

The assumption that one meter makes a difference is wrong," Olmert said.
Try telling that to the people of Sderot.

Olmert is due to resign after Wednesday's Kadima primary - and not a moment too soon. Unfortunately, the damage he has inflicted on the State of Israel in terms of foolish concessions to the 'Palestinians' and loss of our military deterrence is likely to afflict us for many years to come.

But don't worry about Olmert - he'll be living in France really soon.

---------
it's not quite how you presented it. It's not an apology for creating israel.

I am not defending him, but you are not presenting him correctly either.

You are just parotting what the blog said, that "Israel's chief dhimmi has apologized for Israel's existence. "

I suspect that the blog writer thinks that Olmery may as well apologise for israel's existance. But due to inaccurate writing by the blog writer, he wrote what the did.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »
The ultimate self-hating jew. I don't think you go any lower than saying something like that. No self-hating jew can top that comment.

Give it some time. There is no end to the depth of their depravity. Just when you think they've reached bottom, they continue digging with renewed vigor.

Thanks to Fonzworth for linking to Israelmatzav.blogspot.com  The owner of Israelmatzav, Carl in Jerusalem, is a great guy and has a very interesting and thoughtful analysis of the Kadima primary on his blog today. Definitely worthwhile reading for JTF'ers interested in getting news from Israel with a right wing perspective.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 11:13:04 AM »
May there be a civil war; Bezerat HaShem!  It IS time for the Modern Maccabean revolt! We need just one righteous Matisyahu ben Yochanan HaCohen: aka Mattathias the Hasmonean, with staunch following!  A NEW CHANNUKAH CELEBRATION IS URGENTLY NEEDED!!

“When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance.”: BAMIDBAR 33:52-55 - Ovadiah ben Yaacov Sforno; Rabbi, Philosopher and Physician. 1475-1550.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 11:17:30 AM »
Go to jail Smolmert where you can enjoy time with your friends, the arabs. >:(

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »
Thank G-d Olmert is no longer in power, but will the new leadership be any better?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »
May Christian missionaries follow him all the days of his life begging him to be saved.  May his wife become a J -ehovah Witness, may his offspring be run over by Mormons on bicycles. May his Mezzuhas all be replaced with Crucifixes.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 12:20:38 AM »
Yimach Shemo Vezrico may this lousy slime. This pig. This scum of the earth die of cancer. We need a Real Right Wing soultion. 
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 01:11:54 AM »
Gayhud Holemert (ys"vz) is the Israeli Fag Buchanus (ys"vz).  >:(

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »
Yimach Shemo Vezrico may this lousy slime. This pig. This scum of the earth die of cancer. We need a Real Right Wing soultion. 

Curses are forbidden by the Torah, they are dangerous!!! Better pray Hashem that he may not harm Israel. Leave Hashem decide how to save Israel from his evil Govt. No need to curse.
And Olmert is crazy. Aplogising for existing. It sounds like calling for a new Holocaust!!!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 05:09:03 AM »
Curses are forbidden by the Torah, they are dangerous!!! Better pray Hashem that he may not harm Israel. Leave Hashem decide how to save Israel from his evil Govt. No need to curse.
And Olmert is crazy. Aplogising for existing. It sounds like calling for a new Holocaust!!!!

And there are goyim(and possibly one jew too) here, 3 different people, that have cursed  me here!  (not dovid ben zev). And I haven't really seen dovid ben zev throw curses around like a mad man as some have.

I think Chaim should curse less, because it's clear that it teaches these bearers of small brain that cursing is OK, and they curse people left right and center.   Chaim has said that Yekutiel .. (the dog trainer) shouldn't be cursed, and the dog man is certainly very bad in parts, given events we have seen. But  saying that hasn't been enough to restrain the dogs here.  They've restrained themselves towards me, because they get warned and their posts get deleted or editted when they do it.  But they curse anybody where they can get away with it.  And we have goyim here, throwing around hebrew curses at jews. It's crazy.  And they've learnt it from Chaim.  Chaim uses it on left wing self hating jews. But many of his listeners aren't as smart or decent, a few have the mind of an 8 year old, and they use it for fun, like a new thing they learnt in a school playground.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 08:02:28 AM »
Thank G-d Olmert is no longer in power, but will the new leadership be any better?
Of course not.  That is like asking the question if the outcome of the American elections will be any better...  Both nations are run and have been run for quite some time by an Oligarchy of the Elite. 

Both nations need either mass protesting to get those that are just under the Establishment figures to question themselves and act to bring down the controlling entity/peoples.  Failing that; Civil War or the coming of the Mashiach...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 11:23:52 AM »
Of course not.  That is like asking the question if the outcome of the American elections will be any better...  Both nations are run and have been run for quite some time by an Oligarchy of the Elite. 

Both nations need either mass protesting to get those that are just under the Establishment figures to question themselves and act to bring down the controlling entity/peoples.  Failing that; Civil War or the coming of the Mashiach...

darn..

So Fonzworth said "Thank G-d Olmert is no longer in power, but will the new leadership be any better?"

I see he didn't say that in the first post.

If he had said that in his first post I wouldn't have bothered to read it.

i'll bear that sentence in mind when I "read" his future posts!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 07:26:29 AM »
May Christian missionaries follow him all the days of his life begging him to be saved.  May his wife become a J -ehovah Witness, may his offspring be run over by Mormons on bicycles. May his Mezzuhas all be replaced with Crucifixes.

:::D

I just posted the article I was sent this morning HE IS RESIGNING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,26447.msg282229.html#msg282229
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל