Author Topic: Evangelicals and mesianic we must convert Jews  (Read 9980 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Evangelicals and mesianic we must convert Jews
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »
This guy from England is not an Evangelical he sounds like he really doe'nt know the Bible most American Evangelicals would be embarrased by him .According to him Thessalonians doesn't belong in his bible

Its probably a sekt member.
Today everybody calls them selves a Crhistian//

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2008, 02:29:54 PM »
This guy from England is not an Evangelical he sounds like he really doe'nt know the Bible most American Evangelicals would be embarrased by him .According to him Thessalonians doesn't belong in his bible
:laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »
With all due respect I never liked the idea of reincarnation because it de-emphasizes the need to be good right now. If there's only one life then you have to do it right the first time.
Yes, in my bible somewhere it says that we die ONCE and then are judged......
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
I have something to remark about the next world and gilgulim, in fact I'm just going to quote Kohelet 3:18-22:
3,18 I said in my heart: 'It is because of the sons of men, that God may sift them, and that they may see that they themselves are but as beasts.' 3,19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them; as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that man hath no pre-eminence above a beast; for all is vanity. 3,20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all return to dust. 3,21 Who knoweth the spirit of man whether it goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast whether it goeth downward to the earth? 3,22 Wherefore I perceived that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his works; for that is his portion; for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

Judaism knows nothing for sure about the nature of the world to come, except that God is there to do justice. Any discussion about Gilgulim and souls is part of the Sod (the secretes) and it can never be taken as an absolute truth.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2008, 02:37:18 PM »
I have Evangelical friends they never tried to convert me :)

:jump:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »
You must see me speaking to those kind of people when they try to convert me on the streets.

Once two women on the street asked to me: "excuse us young man do believe in G-d?
I did not said anything in the beginning and kept walking. They went after me and asked to me: "what is your religion, please answer?" I answered to them "the official religion of SERBIA" and as long as we live ORTHODOXISM will stay Serbia’s main religion
After that our conversation was fast over.

I think what bothers me most is when people are belligerent and won't leave someone alone.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »
"I believe we've had at least one religious Jewish member here who doesn't believe in an afterlife at all."

Then that person is not a "religious Jew". I think you are mistaken that someone would say such a thing, but if they have, then they are rejecting what 100% of Religious Jews believe (know).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »
absolutely terrible..to do such things to target Gd's chosen people is equally as bad as what the Muslims try to do. >:(

Worse. Someone who causes another to sin, is worse then one who kills him.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/