Author Topic: This is not Judaism  (Read 4970 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: This is not Judaism
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 12:08:15 PM »
How can you be "openly gay" and "Orthodox"?? What is this? I have never heard of such a ridiculous thing.

APOSTASY AT IT'S HIGHEST FORM...

Same thing is happening in some of the "Christian" churches, even having Gay Pastors/Preachers and openly condoning gay couples in the congregation (so thats where they all go).

Yes, it is sickening....... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:23 PM »
I hope they get a fast acting new AIDS

You are sounding like my friend, Rich now...... 8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »
APOSTASY AT IT'S HIGHEST FORM...

Same thing is happening in some of the "Christian" churches, even having Gay Pastors/Preachers and openly condoning gay couples in the congregation (so thats where they all go).

Yes, it is sickening....... :o

Not in my church.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »
This whole gay issue is a western disease. Unfortunatly it has spread even into the Jewish people who dwell in these lands. A normal society would have executed these people, or at the very least make sure that they wouldn't make a peep anywhere publicly becuase of fear of execution, etc. In this respect the Iranians and other "third worlders" are much better then the sick perverted culture of the west.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »
Western Disease?? Cite reference please. Think this has been going on a bit longer than the last few hundred years.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »
This whole gay issue is a western disease. Unfortunatly it has spread even into the Jewish people who dwell in these lands. A normal society would have executed these people, or at the very least make sure that they wouldn't make a peep anywhere publicly becuase of fear of execution, etc. In this respect the Iranians and other "third worlders" are much better then the sick perverted culture of the west.

Tzvi, I agree, that the open agitation to make this wicked behaviour acceptable in public is a western problem.

But I don't agree, that this behaviour is only authochthon in western countries.

Many Arab countries are today holiday locations for gay sex-tourists from USA and Europe. Some companies advertise this openly.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »
Tzvi, I agree, that the open agitation to make this wicked behaviour acceptable in public is a western problem.

But I don't agree, that this behaviour is only authochthon in western countries.

Many Arab countries are today holiday locations for gay sex-tourists from USA and Europe. Some companies advertise this openly.  :o

The US put in on Hollywood, but gay has been around since the beginning of time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
This is nauseating beyond all words. I have nothing to add to this human sewage.

Wait, actually I will add one thing. I am quite certain that Michael Maggot* (ys"vz) attends this synagogue and will be repeating this "prayer" very, very often!

*I'd rather use my original nickname for the piece of human dreck known as Michael Wiener, but Chaim asked me not to use it anymore.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »
CF did you know that Michael Savage prays at Chabad of SF sometimes.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 03:58:53 AM »

No Gentile society is normal according to the Torah, since they don't accept the Noahide Laws (except some individuals, but societies as a whole are not Noahides now). Jews should live according to the Torah, and not care about what others do but teaching the Noahide Laws to those who are willing to learn them.
It has no sense to protest when non-Torah believers do outrageous things. Supposing society would change their behaviour, they would still be non-Noahides and then what? They would just call Jews to assimilate to them on the basis that they have accepted some Torah values. They may say something like: "our society has rejected immorality and abandoned it as you, Jews, wanted. Then why do you still refuse to mix with us?"

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 07:08:06 AM »
I posted an article here the other day about Ray Boltz announcing he is now gay....he divorced his wife, also...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »
@Muman- be careful what you wish for. AIDS afflicts straight people too...

Clearly these sub-humans don't believe in a single word of the Torah. The only do their best to defile every righteous value and reinstate the laws of Sodom.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
One of the saddest cases of AIDS I ever heard about was this wonderful woman who was faithful to her husband, but her husband was not faithful to her. He had been her only sexual partner, and she got AIDS from him because he cheated on her.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
Oh, Muman that was too funny.   :::D  This is a very sick world.  I'm in the middle of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible and, to be honest, his thinking is more logical and too moral than these drek.

Much of what I thought "Satanism" entails is very contra to what I've now read.  It is still a load of rubbish but I must say that they believe in "an eye for an eye" as well as not "caring" for evil people but eliminating them.  A mass murderer, according to Satanism, is to not only one of the lowest forms of life but is not to be given "treatment" or "help" but death....

Sorry to digress...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »
Oh, Muman that was too funny.   :::D  This is a very sick world.  I'm in the middle of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible and, to be honest, his thinking is more logical and too moral than these drek.

Much of what I thought "Satanism" entails is very contra to what I've now read.  It is still a load of rubbish but I must say that they believe in "an eye for an eye" as well as not "caring" for evil people but eliminating them.  A mass murderer, according to Satanism, is to not only one of the lowest forms of life but is not to be given "treatment" or "help" but death....

Sorry to digress...

Reminds me of a hilarious comment on a program called "Have I got news for you"

In britain we have a form of comedy you apparently don't have much in america.. very spontaneous.  This is a gameshow where they discuss the news, make funny comments, answer questions and get points. They survive on their wit which they utilise on the spur of the moment. Coming up with these brilliant comments off the cuff.

The host brings up the subject of the satanic bible.  Just mentions it in passing.

One of the comedians, the brilliant genius Paul Merton, said - to paraphrase-

"
What's the satanic bible about?  The serpent saying "Oooh, had a great day today, got Eve to eat the apple"
"

note- it's not an apple, but this is a secular program, and not the point.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »
q_q, I'm only half way through but basically it seems to be the "religion" of the Sexual Libertarian.  It basically stating an "anything goes" policy so long as all involved are their of their own choosing and not harming any outside individuals etc.

Nothing at all what I'd have thought based on the masses of movies. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.