Author Topic: 60,000 People for Palin near Orlando - WOW ............  (Read 647 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
60,000 People for Palin near Orlando - WOW ............
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »
http://news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080921/NEWS0107/80921022

"Sa-Rah! Sa-Rah!" they chanted at every mention of her name, applauding loudly and waiving tiny American flags that were distributed -- along with free water bottles -- by local volunteers. The fire chief estimated the crowd at 60,000.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: 60,000 People for Palin near Orlando - WOW ............
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »
This is the first election I can think of that the VP is the cause of the momentum
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
That's good.  Florida is an important state.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 11:43:44 PM »
this is excellent =] i am so proud i was unsure of our election untill now but now i know the truth we as americans no speak the language of reason (hashem bless sarah palin)
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 12:32:28 AM »
The more the left is viciously attacking her the more I am supporting and endorsing her.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 03:01:41 AM »

This is the best news I read or heard in days.      Despite the efforts of the Obama campaign,    Democrat Party,   and most of the media to bring down Sarah Palin,   the massive support in Florida for her speaks volumes!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/