Author Topic: I will make a prediction about the election  (Read 2013 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
I will make a prediction about the election
« on: September 19, 2008, 01:36:10 AM »
I don't have any political wisdom but I have a strong feeling about this. I predict, regardless of what the polls show, on election day the liberal Jews, liberal Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, and Muslims are going to vote for Osama at very high rates and will cause him to win a landslide victory. These people sub-consciously want a non-White president to start the destruction of America and that's what they'll get. Lets see if I'm right about his.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: I will make a prediction about the election
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:52:22 AM »
I think it will be close either way.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:54:03 AM »
Landslide victory??  I dont think so. 

I don't think its fair to say Hispanics and Asians want to subconsciously destroy America.  They are not going to want to  sabotage their family and their lifestyle consciously or subconsciously.

And also.. most voters dont think that the results of this or any other election will change much of anything.  Why should they? theyve seen candidate after candidate come and go... and very little ever happens.

I really think that many of Obama's supporters are just stupid.  They are too dumb to understand the significance of his ties to extremist and hate groups.  Their vote for him is NOT part of their maniacal genius attempt to destroy our country... its just out of stupidity.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:01:58 AM »
Landslide victory??  I dont think so. 

I don't think its fair to say Hispanics and Asians want to subconsciously destroy America.  They are not going to want to  sabotage their family and their lifestyle consciously or subconsciously.

And also.. most voters dont think that the results of this or any other election will change much of anything.  Why should they? theyve seen candidate after candidate come and go... and very little ever happens.

I really think that many of Obama's supporters are just stupid.  They are too dumb to understand the significance of his ties to extremist and hate groups.  Their vote for him is NOT part of their maniacal genius attempt to destroy our country... its just that their really dumb.

Think again my friend. San Fransisco is the most liberal city in America and it's one third Asian. Every Chinese and Korean I spoke with said they'd vote for Osama because of immigration. There was also a poll that showed 80% of Hispanics 95% of Blacks will vote for Osama. In a democracy the majority rule and since the majority will be leeches, very soon America is headed for pure Communism like North Korea. Down with democracy. One more thing. I can give you youtube links of Indian and Asian comedians who glorify Blacks and immitate them and insult Whites. They have animosity toward the White race because of Colonialism. The non-Whites, liberal Jews, and liberal Whites are just like Muslims. They'll fight each other but unite to bring down a common enemy.
I can't wait until election day. I am 100% sure about this.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:10:29 AM by Ralph2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 02:31:21 AM »
Stop it.... Who are you fooling!

Obama aint winning a landslide victory... I live in the Bay Area and I have not seen a single car with an Obama bumper sticker on it. I remember in 04 all the Kerry stickers on the cars. I am sensing that people are not all that psyched about Obama. Why the lack of bumper stickers?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 02:50:12 AM »
Kerry was not Black.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:19 AM »
I seriously doubt a landslide victory as well for either one, I think McCain can pull this off but it will still be like 04.  But I don't see landslide on either side.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 03:30:30 AM »
Stop it.... Who are you fooling!

Obama aint winning a landslide victory... I live in the Bay Area and I have not seen a single car with an Obama bumper sticker on it. I remember in 04 all the Kerry stickers on the cars. I am sensing that people are not all that psyched about Obama. Why the lack of bumper stickers?

muman613

That's true. I'm not seeing Obama stickers like I saw Kerry stickers.  It's a lot more toned down than before.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 03:32:13 AM »
Also, Indians, Asians and Hispanics go about 60 to 40 for Obama. It depends the countries that they are from too.  The West Coast Asians and Indians may go for Obama but not in other parts of the country. 

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 04:08:44 AM »
I am seeing many people with pins of Osama on their clothing though.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 08:01:33 AM »
I see McCain/Palin winning this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »
The electoral college selects the President, not the popular vote (therefore GWB's win in 2000). Look at the swing states if you want to attempt to handicap the election: Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Michigan, and New Hampshire. I personally don't see BHO winning OH and PA which should put McCain/Palin over the top, however by a slim margin. I am concerned that Obama thugs like the commie group ACORN will be involved once again in voter fraud: http://rottenacorn.com/
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »
Think again my friend. San Fransisco is the most liberal city in America and it's one third Asian. Every Chinese and Korean I spoke with said they'd vote for Osama because of immigration. There was also a poll that showed 80% of Hispanics 95% of Blacks will vote for Osama. In a democracy the majority rule and since the majority will be leeches, very soon America is headed for pure Communism like North Korea. Down with democracy. One more thing. I can give you youtube links of Indian and Asian comedians who glorify Blacks and immitate them and insult Whites. They have animosity toward the White race because of Colonialism. The non-Whites, liberal Jews, and liberal Whites are just like Muslims. They'll fight each other but unite to bring down a common enemy.
I can't wait until election day. I am 100% sure about this.

Yes... Im completely aware that most Hispanics will vote for Obama... just as most voted for Kerry.   But they do it out of stupidity, not because they think it will help them achieve their goal of destroying America. 

BTW, have you ever watched a Vietnamese American protest?  every single protester has an AMERICAN flag on the opposite of their Viet flag?  Also 75% of Vietnamese consider themselves conservative.  ALSO when 1 vietnamese storekeeper put a picture of Ho Chu Min on his storefront, EVERY Vietnamese group came and protested the event.

Vietnamese and Koreans HATE communism.  More so than Whites.  I can show you polls to prove this.

You are generalizing a population based upon stupid young people.  Thats like me generalizing whites by looking at Wiggers. 

You are 100% sure about a landslide????   How old are you? 

I am willing to make a bet with you on this.   Either a gentleman's bet, or a Paypal bet.  I bet the race will be decided within 5% points. 

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »
I don't have any political wisdom but I have a strong feeling about this. I predict, regardless of what the polls show, on election day the liberal Jews, liberal Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, and Muslims are going to vote for Osama at very high rates and will cause him to win a landslide victory. These people sub-consciously want a non-White president to start the destruction of America and that's what they'll get. Lets see if I'm right about his.

I believe the exact opposite will happen.  The population of the hardcore nutjobs in this country are not higher than the population of normal citizens here.  The republicans are united and louder now.  People who would have trended towards a democrat this term are rethinking their choices now.  However, it will be a tough 4 years for McCain if he wins..I hope Palin takes over within those 4 years and make the nutjobs run to Saudi Arabia or Canada or Mexico.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
I believe the exact opposite will happen.  The population of the hardcore nutjobs in this country are not higher than the population of normal citizens here.  The republicans are united and louder now.  People who would have trended towards a democrat this term are rethinking their choices now.  However, it will be a tough 4 years for McCain if he wins..I hope Palin takes over within those 4 years and make the nutjobs run to Saudi Arabia or Canada or Mexico.

Please not Canada.  We have enough nutjobs here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 02:42:01 PM »
This prediction almost seems to be intended to discourage us.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »
If anyone wins by a landslide, its not going to be Obama.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »
Please not Canada.  We have enough nutjobs here.

for more nutjobs to go..like in Ottowa...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »
Conservatives are normally very quiet. There is a very large demographic of McCain Palin voters out there that don't have signs in thier yards, bumper stickers, wear pins or shout on the street corners.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 08:10:26 PM »
You are 100% sure about a landslide????   How old are you? 

I am willing to make a bet with you on this.   Either a gentleman's bet, or a Paypal bet.  I bet the race will be decided within 5% points. 

I don't bet because I consider it gambling and I oppose gambling. I'm 26 and said that I have no political wisdom but I don't think I need any in this case. Yes I'm 100% sure Osama will win by a landslide but I'll still vote for Mccain and hope Bob Barr wins.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:06 PM »
I don't bet because I consider it gambling and I oppose gambling. I'm 26 and said that I have no political wisdom but I don't think I need any in this case. Yes I'm 100% sure Osama will win by a landslide but I'll still vote for Mccain and hope Bob Barr wins.

Naive....

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »
It's going to be McCain or Obama, not Bob Barr.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 12:45:16 AM »

Bob Barr is under the same level as Ron Paul, he is a nut job who also believes in conspiracies. And you are very wrong Obama is not going to win by any landslide.  Obama can't even unite his own party he Puma Dems have deserted him, without the Hillary supporters with him he is in trouble.  You are 26 I am 33 and understand the nature of the beast in Politics very very well.  Palin is also McCain's ace card.   Don't follow these polls they got now the left is doing the identical tactic as they did when Kerry ran against Bush and claimed Kerry was going to win by a landslide. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 01:13:57 AM »
Bob Barr is under the same level as Ron Paul, he is a nut job who also believes in conspiracies. And you are very wrong Obama is not going to win by any landslide.  Obama can't even unite his own party he Puma Dems have deserted him, without the Hillary supporters with him he is in trouble.  You are 26 I am 33 and understand the nature of the beast in Politics very very well.  Palin is also McCain's ace card.   Don't follow these polls they got now the left is doing the identical tactic as they did when Kerry ran against Bush and claimed Kerry was going to win by a landslide. 

The polls aren't showing that Osama will win by a landslide they show a close race. I'm saying he'll win by a landslide because I have a gut feeling that many liberal Whites with their guilt complexes will vote for Osama. They feel the need to vote for him because he's Black and they need to make up for slavery. These self-hating creatures will cause this. The Blacks, Hispanics, liberal Jews, Asians, and Muslims can't pull this off alone because they are a minority of voters. Barr is like Paul in conspiracies but still better than Mccain overall. I'll vote for Mccain for practical reasons. If Mccain ends up winning it will be because of some radical circumstance (like Osama saying kill the crackers).

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 01:33:05 AM »
Many people are conservative and don't shout it out loud all the time.

It will be close. Also, many blacks and Hispanics won't bother to register or show up at the polls.  You have to go out of your way to vote and Obama doesn't excite the blacks like a more controversial black candidate would.  He doesn't outright say, "the white man is gonna pay!"

also, many older Asians are not fans of black people and the left and they will be voting more than younger Asian people.