Author Topic: Wowie Kazoui - 1000 Posts  (Read 1279 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Wowie Kazoui - 1000 Posts
« on: September 19, 2008, 02:38:50 AM »
I can't believe I made 1000 posts... It seems like just yesterday I joined JTF...

:fireworks:
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Wowie Kazoui - 1000 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 05:32:42 AM »
Oh we forgot it. Congratulations Muman.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 07:21:35 AM »
I enjoy reading your posts muman. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 08:24:27 AM »
Congratulations Muman,

To have 1000 posts is great, but to have 1000 posts of your quality is wonderful and remarkable.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 08:40:48 AM »
Congratulations Muman

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 09:03:37 AM »
oh you're a light weight!  I was at 1000 posts back when you were somewhat a liberal and a few months away from becoming a JTF fan.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 09:36:14 AM »
Congrats Muman!
  Let this signify the beginning of anymore great things to come... 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 10:12:09 AM »
Congratulations, Muman.  And thank you for all your help with trolls on my anti-Obama blog. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »
oh you're a light weight!  I was at 1000 posts back when you were somewhat a liberal and a few months away from becoming a JTF fan.

Muman a liberal.  :laugh:  I knew it, living in Kalifornia. What other dirty laundry do you have on him?????  That's funny...    :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:42 PM »
Muman a liberal.  :laugh:  I knew it, living in Kalifornia. What other dirty laundry do you have on him?????  That's funny...    :::D

Shamgar,

There is no secret. I have admitted that there was a time when I voted Democrat. I have also admitted that I was a Grateful Dead fan for almost 16 years. Some, even my Dad, considered me a liberal. But I did a great Teshuva about five years ago and returned to my Conservative roots. I did vote for Reagan in 1984. And HW Bush in 1988.

I am not ashamed that I have returned to the correct path. I am proud of it.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »
Muman, I hope you know I was just teasing you. I have the greatest respect for you. :clap:
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »
Congratulations Muman

Also Congratulations to Shamgar on hitting 1000 posts.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 01:04:08 AM by Roadwarrior »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 12:58:47 AM »
Muman, I hope you know I was just teasing you. I have the greatest respect for you. :clap:

Shamgar,

Of course I knew that. I just want people to know that there is no secret about it. I am one who returned to the religion after going 'far' off the path.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 01:05:39 AM »
Congratulations Muman

What were your favorite Dead songs ...

Also Congratulations to Shamgar on hitting 1000 posts.

Hey Now Roadwarrior :)

Well, Ive been to about 40 shows over 10 years and have the stubs to prove it. I have to say that "Eyes of the World" and "Franklins Tower/Slipknot" are some very inspiring tunes. I started to see shows around the time of "In the Dark" with the tune "Touch of Grey". My first show was 1984 at Irvine Meadows. I also love a good "Darkstar" now and again. I used to have a big collection of tapes but have kinda let it slide since my religious return. I just talked to a cousin I havent talked to in about 10 years and he was a big Phish fan and he struck up a conversation about the Dead. My cousin was too young and missed seeing the Dead, but he admired my fandom.

I still have my 1967 VW Camper bus in my garage. I saw a bunch of shows while camping in that thing. I used to have two VW buses, the oldest was a 1964 Camper.

My 1967 VW Bus and my 1984 Nissan 300Z

1964 VW and Ford Truck when moving to NorCal

I still listen to the Dead once in a while. I will never forget how I used to feel when I heard a great Dead tune live.

muman613

PS: Yes, Shamgar... Congratulations on breaking 1000 too!