Author Topic: Oh my gosh I love this  (Read 6541 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Oh my gosh I love this
« on: September 19, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
Now this was posted by someone who doesn't like Chaim, but I am pretty sure the video itself is legitimate. It's Chaim talking about [censored] on the bus and David laughing. I love this. It's a great video.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Oh my gosh I love this
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »
Oh good grief...

I generally like Chaim's videos, but I can't say I'm a big fan of this one.  Yeah, I laughed when I watched it, but I worry that it would put people off.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:53:08 PM »
Oh good grief...

I generally like Chaim's videos, but I can't say I'm a big fan of this one.  Yeah, I laughed when I watched it, but I worry that it would put people off.

Look it's absolutely true. Have you ever been around blacks to a signficant degree? The majority of them behave just as he described. And really they have no history of their own.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »
Look it's absolutely true. Have you ever been around blacks to a signficant degree? The majority of them behave just as he described. And really they have no history of their own.

I haven't been around blacks to a significant degree.  I'll have to take your word on it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 01:58:09 PM »
I haven't been around blacks to a significant degree.  I'll have to take your word on it.

Consider yourself blessed and lucky.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »
Who is the guy with Chaim?

I love this video. I hope to one day meet Chaim in person.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »
Great video i it gave max stars
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:21:12 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »

David Ben Moshe.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »
I think the new term for civil rights leader is "community organizer". King Kong. :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »
Ruby, we were watching "The Kid From Brooklyn" last night on youtube, and David was LOL like this> :::D  I was laughing so hard I was crying too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »
You would not believe it.

Before two days I sat with my best business-friend in a small restaurant and he ordered mayonaise on his French fries.  :::D

I said of course nothing, because I am polite, but as the waitress brought his dish I smirked a little bit.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »
You would not believe it.

Before two days I sat with my best business-friend in a small restaurant and he ordered mayonaise on his French fries.  :::D

I said of course nothing, because I am polite, but as the waitress brought his dish I smirked a little bit.

That's as bad as the yankees putting ketchup on thier eggs...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »
 :o
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »
Oh good grief...

I see it as a trade-off. Of course, there will be people who are put off. Mostly, ineffective liberals. However, alone amongst just about everybody in the public eye, Chaim can be seen to be unafraid to talk the truth. This matters.

By the way, the history of sub-Saharan Africa in the 1800's is not a matter for conjecture. All serious historians agree that it was a time of continuous black-on-black genocide, invasion and cannibalism. The only exception was the mountain Kingdom of Lesotho, governed by a King Mosheshwe, who seems to have run his kingdom peacefully and responsibly. For the rest, and for the preceding hundreds/thousands of years, the story was the same - murderous chaos. Black Americans should daily praise G-d that their ancestors were made slaves and that they were not around to experience this.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »
I see it as a trade-off. Of course, there will be people who are put off. Mostly, ineffective liberals. However, alone amongst just about everybody in the public eye, Chaim can be seen to be unafraid to talk the truth. This matters.

By the way, the history of sub-Saharan Africa in the 1800's is not a matter for conjecture. All serious historians agree that it was a time of continuous black-on-black genocide, invasion and cannibalism. The only exception was the mountain Kingdom of Lesotho, governed by a King Mosheshwe, who seems to have run his kingdom peacefully and responsibly. For the rest, and for the preceding hundreds/thousands of years, the story was the same - murderous chaos. Black Americans should daily praise G-d that their ancestors were made slaves and that they were not around to experience this.

Wow.  That's pretty strong stuff.  Are you sure about this?  I don't think too many blacks are going to thank whites for slavery, in fact affirmative action tells me that we're still paying a price for it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 12:07:32 AM »
Being slaves to whites was one of the best things that ever happened to the African race.

Look, I don't believe in slavery but they were slaves already. Whites never enslaved these people they were slaves to black masters before. At least white masters didn't eat their slaves for goodness sakes.

They are given every advantage and opportunity here to advance and they still end up bumming around and acting like trash the majority of the time.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 12:12:34 AM »
:laugh: I love it
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 12:13:22 AM »
When I came to this forum I saw a lot of Brazilia jokes and I had no idea what they were about. Now I get it. :)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 02:45:37 AM »

I can't speak for nonAmerican blacks but living in a black neighbrohood and actually walking around is the most honest experience one can have. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 03:35:04 AM »
Oh it is a classic, I want to find the video Chaim made years ago with Sara making the Al Sharpton skit
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 05:50:37 AM »
That's as bad as the yankees putting ketchup on thier eggs...
Now now whats wrong with a little ketchup on some scrambled eggs  :yuck:. Actually home fries need ketchup and its hard not to get some on the old scrambled eggs. Many years ago I drove to Florida and was surprised  to discover that McDonald's in the south put mustard on their burgers. When I asked if this was a mistake or were they trying to poison the Yankee they explained that its done at all McDonald's that are south of the Mason Dixon  :'(.  Actually its not all that bad for a change now and then.

David Ben Moshe.

I was glad someone rescued Chaim and David's show from the abyss I wish they would find a few more. This is JTF at its best speaking out on issues that are killing society. Shows like this were on QPTV here in N.Y  and the Audio was put on the JTF.org for years.  Chaim and David were the original Straight Talk Express :clap:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 06:44:52 AM »
Wow.  That's pretty strong stuff.  Are you sure about this?  I don't think too many blacks are going to thank whites for slavery, in fact affirmative action tells me that we're still paying a price for it.

Don't forget Dingaan, the Zulu chief who visited and was entertained by Queen Victoria after having lost the Zulu War, but during which he had enjoyed an extraordinary victory over British troops in a period during which they were lead by an upper class incompetent. Afterwards she wrote to him saying that over 300 wives were to much. He replied that she was right, so he'd killed 300 of them.

Let's move on. Let's read some of the speeches by Lord Salisbury when he was moving to abolish child labour in Britain in the mid 1800's. He spoke of 6 year old girls and boys working in mines for 6 days a week, in near total darkness, amid rats who stole their bread, and being shackled all day long to coal trucks to drag them along on all-fours all day long. This continued until adulthood.

Now read something from the pro-slavery lobby. They pointed out that the birth rate of slave females was quite low - about three each (which is hardly an example of sexual exploitation), that most slaves had their own patch of garden in which to grow vegetables and keep chickens (unheared of in working-class Britain), and that they almost all originated as victims of tribal conflicts and as such would have been killed out-of-hand had they not been sold as slaves. Now, look at their descendants, who after having triggered an absurd Civil War and the biggest advancement programme in human history, still find more of themselves in jail than in University. If I were a white American then I would feel nothing. Those who were really damaged long-term by the import of slaves were the whites themselves.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 10:01:05 AM »
You mean you guys don't believe in Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome?  :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 01:26:10 PM »

Don't forget Dingaan, the Zulu chief who visited and was entertained by Queen Victoria after having lost the Zulu War, but during which he had enjoyed an extraordinary victory over British troops in a period during which they were lead by an upper class incompetent. Afterwards she wrote to him saying that over 300 wives were to much. He replied that she was right, so he'd killed 300 of them.

Let's move on. Let's read some of the speeches by Lord Salisbury when he was moving to abolish child labour in Britain in the mid 1800's. He spoke of 6 year old girls and boys working in mines for 6 days a week, in near total darkness, amid rats who stole their bread, and being shackled all day long to coal trucks to drag them along on all-fours all day long. This continued until adulthood.

Now read something from the pro-slavery lobby. They pointed out that the birth rate of slave females was quite low - about three each (which is hardly an example of sexual exploitation), that most slaves had their own patch of garden in which to grow vegetables and keep chickens (unheared of in working-class Britain), and that they almost all originated as victims of tribal conflicts and as such would have been killed out-of-hand had they not been sold as slaves. Now, look at their descendants, who after having triggered an absurd Civil War and the biggest advancement programme in human history, still find more of themselves in jail than in University. If I were a white American then I would feel nothing. Those who were really damaged long-term by the import of slaves were the whites themselves.

Slavery is wrong. People with a measure of pride would rather endure much tougher hardies in exchange for their freedom.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 03:33:20 PM »

Slavery is wrong. People with a measure of pride would rather endure much tougher hardies in exchange for their freedom.

True. However, I really do believe that values are relative, and have to be considered within the context of the times involved.  The problem with slavery is that we are all supposed to feel guilty for it, even though at the same time our own ancestors were being forced to send their six-year old children to work alongside donkeys down the mines. Blair saw fit to apologise for slavery, which was nothing to do with him,  but never once for the Iraq war. And Slavery, like Apartheid, will continue for centuries as an  excuse for black under-achievement.