Author Topic: Just got back from concert in Atlanta...  (Read 831 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Just got back from concert in Atlanta...
« on: September 21, 2008, 12:57:15 AM »
Caution!!! May have Christian content below.

WOW, we just got back from a concert in Atlanta tonight. Headliners were Third Day, Jars of Clay and Switchfoot. Suffice it to say I was probably the oldest person there but I absolutely love to listen to Third Day. The lead singer has a voice that is just absolutely fantastic.

Anyway the point of my post is that the place was packed, estimates initially said 10-12,000 people. Most were in the teens to thirties. What was really exciting was to see this many people that worship and love God so much. It was an amazing and energizing evening.

The media would have you believe that the US is populated by aethiests, Paris Hiltons and Tommy Lee Jones but these were clean cut young Christian people. When Third Day announced that they had recently returned from Iraq and Afghanistan touring for the troops and spoke about what a great job our soldiers are doing, the audience was on it's feet and went wild for 3-4 minutes. These kids love our country too.

It makes you feel that maybe there is hope for our country and most defenitely that hope is through God. Also makes you realize what a bunch of creeps are in the media and how thier warped reporting skews what is actually going on in our country.  Good things.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Just got back from concert in Atlanta...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 07:04:32 AM »
Cool, all good musicians. :dance:

I wish I could have gone.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל