Author Topic: Why is there a Save Serbia? (Warning Graphic Pictures in Thread)  (Read 25121 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Why is there a Save Serbia?
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 10:55:52 AM »
You know, I am so sick of people trying to divide us.  So what if I am Catholic and someone else on this forum is Jewish and someone else is Protestant Christian, You all know why we are here?  Cause we got a common purpose.  Instead of fighting among each other why not focus on our enemies?  And the truth of Serbia needs to be told. If the Moslems swallow up Serbia godforbid it will be a catastrophe into Europe.

Our problem with the Moslems is only on a local conflict.

The problem is that world's powers like the EU and the NATO are breaking Serbia apart. They use Serbia's surrounding nations like Croatian, Albanians and Moslems to accomplish the collapse of the Serbian state.

You are Italian?
Italy is nice ocuntry.. If you speak Italian why do not want to live in Italy?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2008, 12:53:10 AM »
You know, I am so sick of people trying to divide us.  So what if I am Catholic and someone else on this forum is Jewish and someone else is Protestant Christian, You all know why we are here?  Cause we got a common purpose.  Instead of fighting among each other why not focus on our enemies?  And the truth of Serbia needs to be told. If the Moslems swallow up Serbia godforbid it will be a catastrophe into Europe.
Moslems can't swallow up Serbia,nor anybody else in our neighborhood can do it,if they don't have a Western help in its intentions.But,they do have a lot of help in occupying our territories.Now we come to the question why major Western countries help Moslems and all others against Serbia?Why is there a need of conquering Serbia?
The answers on those questions are very complex and it is a meter of history,religion and future goals of those who rule the planet from the beginning of creation.So,I won't go into this.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2008, 05:05:28 AM »
Western countries hate Russia and that's why they are attacking Serbia.
Serbia was always Russia’s ally number one at the Balkans! The West had always a problem with the establishment of a strong Serbian state. 

I think that it is un realistic to think that Albanians can swallow up us the Serbs, by their own. In 1999 we gained control over Kosovo in a couple of days.
In 1992 the Bosnian Serbs liberated 67% of the territory of BiH.

So, it is not realistic to say that the Muslims can swallow up the Serbs.
Do not be Afraid  of that!

The problem is when we liberate our territories the Western nations, who are supported by the Vatican, attack us. They send Vatican "humanitarian" actions towards Kosovo and Bosnia and Croatia and start to organize and prepare them against the Serbs. With humanitarian collected money they, the West, build houses and homes for Croats and Bosnians who are transferred on Serbian occupy  territories so that the Serbs can not return to their homes.
This are Western humanitarian actions, they make profit of the suffering of other peoples. In Croatia a great number of Albanians  was transferred from Kosovo to Krajina, where they live today. These Albanians have gained new houses and financial support from the Croatian government to have a normal live.
In exchange for this all these Albanians have accepted the Roman Catholic religion.

In Serbian towns of Krajina like Benkovac, Obrovac, Knin and Kistanje they are building Catholic churches. Before this all, those areas were always Orthodox.

We must recognized that we do not have only a problem with the Islamization but also with the Catholization of Serbian lands!

This must be ackowledged! ! ! ! !
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:18:38 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2008, 08:27:28 AM »
comment by cjd: "When all reasonable argument fails blame it on the Vatican " [followed by grinning face]

Shalom to all the wonderful people here at JTF,

Lisa, I have no doubt that our fellow JTF'er "cjd" is a very good and decent, righteous Roman Catholic person, however I do NOT see the humor - intended or otherwise - in such a comment at all. In fact I find it bordering on the outright offensive. I do NOT see it as being what you describe as "cjd's attempt to defend his religion...".Unfortunately, it was nothing of the sort.

I can totally understand why a Serb [or an historically well informed Jew] would be extremely upset over such a comment - which can be interpreted quite easily as frivolously making light of the horrendous Holocaust which took place in the World War 2 Independent State of Croatia, which was fully backed by the Vatican and Pope Pius the XII - where well over 1 Million  Serbs, 65,000 Jews & 100,000 Roma were murdered by the Roman Catholic Ustasha Croat Nazis.

If we are interested in justice and telling the G-d's honest truth and expose the Vatican's crimes against Serbs, Jews and Roma that does not mean we hate Roman Catholics or hate the Roman Catholic religion.Quite the contrary, because we love our good, righteous gentile Catholic brothers and sisters so much, we need to educate them about what the Vatican heirarchy did to innocent Serbs, Jews and Roma during the Holocaust so that such crimes are condemned and never repeated again.

Likewise, our good,decent righteous Roman Catholic brothers and sisters should not use ridicule and sarcasm in order to deflect criticism over the Vatican's responsibility for the crimes committed in wartime Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Our wonderful young friend, Nathan Pearlstein, posted a brilliant introduction to the shocking 1986 book authored by British historian, Baron Avro Manhattan, which clearly exposes the Vatican's complicity in these monumental crimes of genocide against the Serbs, Jews and Roma peoples in the Croat Ustasha Nazi state - referred to by the Croats as "Nezavisna Drzava Hrvatska"(NDH) which in English translates to "Independent State of Croatia".

The book is called:

The Vatican's Holocaust

The book is available in full online here:

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/the-vaticans-holocaust-against-the-serbs-jews-roma-in-ustasha-croatia-from-1941-1945/

Why is the Western government, media and academic establishment covering up this Holocaust against the Serbs, Jews and Roma [Gypsies]? Why are they so afraid to tell the truth about how the Vatican fully supported the leaders of the Independent State of Croatia despite the fact that the Vatican heirarchy - including the Pope himself - were fully aware that this Holocaust against the Serbs, Jews and Roma was taking place - and yet still invited the Croatian "poglavnik" [Fuehrer] Ante Pavelic to the Vatican in Rome to personally meet the Pope in "private audience"?!

Why do we hear virtually NOTHING about the nearly TEN YEAR long US Federal Court case against the Vatican bank and the Croatian Franciscan Order - a federal case which is seeking restitution for the victims of this horrific Holocaust?!

www.vaticanbankclaims.com

Here is the introduction to the article and online book to give you an idea of the scale of this monumental crime against humanity which to this day is covered up outright or minimized and lied about in true Holocaust-denial/historical revisionist style by the Western government, academic and media establishment - especially in Europe and the United States...

The Vatican’s Holocaust Against The Serbs, Jews & Roma in Ustasha Nazi Croatia From 1941-1945

Posted by Nathan Pearlstein

Soon, in all parks and public transport vehicles, a new inscription appeared:

“Entry forbidden to all Serbs, Jews, Gypsies, and dogs.”

The Ministry of the Interior, led by Andrija Artukovic, issued the following decree:

“All the Serbs and the Jews residing in Zagreb, the Capital of Croatia, must leave the town within 12 hours. Any citizen found to have given them shelter will be immediately executed on the spot.”

The Vatican’s Holocaust

The sensational account of the most horrifying religious massacre of the 20th century
By Avro Manhattan

Avro Manhattan (1914-1990)

About the Author:

Avro Manhattan was the world’s foremost authority on Roman Catholicism in politics. A resident of London, during WW II he operated a radio station called “Radio Freedom” broadcasting to occupied Europe. He was the author of over 20 books including the best-seller The Vatican in World Politics, twice Book-of-the-Month and going through 57 editions. He was a Great Briton who risked his life daily to expose some of the darkest secrets of the Papacy. His books were #1 on the Forbidden Index for the past 50 years!!

The Vatican’s Holocaust - Revealed at Last!

A sensational account of the most horrifying religious massacre of the 20th century. Startling revelations of forced conversions, mass murder of non-Catholics, Catholic extermination camps, disclosures of Catholic clergy as commanders of concentration camps; documented with names, dates, places, pictures and eyewitness testimony.

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/the-vaticans-holocaust-against-the-serbs-jews-roma-in-ustasha-croatia-from-1941-1945/

Vatican's Holocaust 1/6 - God and Croatians

Jasenovac - The cruelest death camp of all times, part 1/6

THE STORY OF ANTE PAVELIC

Vatican Agent Appointed to Kill Jews and Serbs

http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/pavelic.htm

Holocaust Archive Pictures

http://www.reformation.org/archive.html

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/croatia2.html

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/gallery.html

http://www.jasenovac-info.com/?lang=en&s=galerija

http://www.jasenovac.org

http://www.pavelic-papers.com/documents/jasenovac/

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »
4International

Thank you for your briliant information.
I will saved most of your comments because they included very important facts.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »
Why not?
Yes we Serbs had some Nazi in the past small Ljotich organisation that did join Nazi.
Ljotich was mental case,since his wife was from ustashi.
Many Serbs lost their life from Ljotich low-life  and co?
Maybe ther is some Nazi in Serbia now?
There is Nazi in Israel as well.
Save Serbia,Save Israel.
Yes I am back,love to you all.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 10:30:49 AM »
  Welcome back Boyana!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »
 :-* :-* :love: :dance:

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »
Why not?
Yes we Serbs had some Nazi in the past small Ljotich organisation that did join Nazi.
Ljotich was mental case,since his wife was from ustashi.
Many Serbs lost their life from Ljotich low-life  and co?
Maybe ther is some Nazi in Serbia now?
There is Nazi in Israel as well.
Save Serbia,Save Israel.
Yes I am back,love to you all.

Ljotic did not had even 1% of the fallowens of Serbia.

Welcome back Bojana!
Join us again sister!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
Shalom Dalmacija,

you are indeed very welcome. I always do my best to include as much documentation/hard evidence as I can to back up my position.

By the way, the so-called American Left versus Right paradigm is an illusion. The United States has ONE Corporate party with two wings - the Demon-crats and the Republic-goons.

People must have a short memory. The support for the genocide perpetrated by the Bosnian & Albanian muslim Nazis & the Croat Ustasha Nazis against the Serbs in Krajina as well as the Serbs who live in the Republic of Srpska (in Bosnia) and Kosovo-Metohija province WAS SUPPORTED BY US SENATORS & CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL AISLE ON CAPITOL HILL IN WASHINGTON.

The so-called "Left" and "Right" in Washington - for the most part with only a tiny handful dissenting on each side - were in FULL AGREEMENT THAT THE SERBS NEEDED TO BE CRUSHED BY THE UNITED STATES - by bombing the Serbs from the air and by arming the Bosnian and Albanian muslims in order to help the muslims "defend themselves".[/i]

If you have any doubts that the Republicans were somehow against Clinton's insane 3 month long bombing campaign on behalf of the Albanian muslims and that it was all the fault of the evil Demon-crats, then...

Google:                  "BOOTS ON THE GROUND"     "McCain"

also, I strongly urge our readers to Google this and study the articles that come up:     

"McCain"    "KLA"

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »
Tanks, it is not just Boyana,very soon I will be mother of TWO VOJVODAS! :)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
Shalom Dalmacija,

you are indeed very welcome. I always do my best to include as much documentation/hard evidence as I can to back up my position.

By the way, the so-called American Left versus Right paradigm is an illusion. The United States has ONE Corporate party with two wings - the Demon-crats and the Republic-goons.

People must have a short memory. The support for the genocide perpetrated by the Bosnian & Albanian muslim Nazis & the Croat Ustasha Nazis against the Serbs in Krajina as well as the Serbs who live in the Republic of Srpska (in Bosnia) and Kosovo-Metohija province WAS SUPPORTED BY US SENATORS & CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL AISLE ON CAPITOL HILL IN WASHINGTON.

The so-called "Left" and "Right" in Washington - for the most part with only a tiny handful dissenting on each side - were in FULL AGREEMENT THAT THE SERBS NEEDED TO BE CRUSHED BY THE UNITED STATES - by bombing the Serbs from the air and by arming the Bosnian and Albanian muslims in order to help the muslims "defend themselves".[/i]

If you have any doubts that the Republicans were somehow against Clinton's insane 3 month long bombing campaign on behalf of the Albanian muslims and that it was all the fault of the evil Demon-crats, then...

Google:                  "BOOTS ON THE GROUND"     "McCain"

also, I strongly urge our readers to Google this and study the articles that come up:     

"McCain"    "KLA"

Shalom  Joshua,

Thank you, once again, for your documentation and interesting posts.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
"It's because of John McCain that we are gonna have a new state, very shortly, called Kosova. An ALBANIAN STATE"

Former (disgraced) Congressman Joe DioGuardi -the Albanian KLA's front man in the United States - uttered the words above. Here is the video with references:

"John McCain armed the Kosovo Islamic Terrorists"

http://scusemyfrench.blogspot.com/2008/02/senator-mccain-armed-kla-terrorists.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 11:25:28 AM »
It is a mystery whether the west has put up a volte-face in the matters related with Serbia, Albania and so-called Kosovo or not.

Why they are so much in deep love with Albania and pak666? 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why is there a Save Serbia? (Warning Graphic Pictures in Thread)
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »
It is a mystery whether the west has put up a volte-face in the matters related with Serbia, Albania and so-called Kosovo or not.

What's "pak666"?  :)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2008, 05:54:07 PM »
Absolutely!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »

What's "pak666"?  :)

pak666 is Pakistan which has been decoded also as the infamous evil 666.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2008, 11:59:43 PM »
I understand that the administrator of this site believes in the territorial integrity of Serbia and supports Serbia. However, this forum is very contradictory.

This site and its members advocate the election of John McCain over Barack Obama because he is an ally of Israel. Yet John McCain funded the KLA and helped create the independent state of Kosovo. therefore he is a natural enemy of Serbia.

Israel and the U.S.A. are allies. The U.S.A. has been Serbia's strongest enemy in the 1990s and it still is to a much lesser extent today.

This site and most of its members are against the "evil" and oppressing Russian empire. Meanwhile, Russia is Serbia's biggest ally and supporter.

Except for Serbs saving Jews during WW2, Jews and Serbs really have no bond that connects them. There is a particular difference on the religious side.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »
I understand that the administrator of this site believes in the territorial integrity of Serbia and supports Serbia. However, this forum is very contradictory.

This site and its members advocate the election of John McCain over Barack Obama because he is an ally of Israel. Yet John McCain funded the KLA and helped create the independent state of Kosovo. therefore he is a natural enemy of Serbia.

Israel and the U.S.A. are allies. The U.S.A. has been Serbia's strongest enemy in the 1990s and it still is to a much lesser extent today.

This site and most of its members are against the "evil" and oppressing Russian empire. Meanwhile, Russia is Serbia's biggest ally and supporter.

Except for Serbs saving Jews during WW2, Jews and Serbs really have no bond that connects them. There is a particular difference on the religious side.

You don't know enufe.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 04:52:45 AM »

I think that the organization of the JTF knew very well, before they decided to establish a Serbian subforum, that the Serbs consider them selves almost totally identical to the Russians...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 04:55:33 AM »

I know but we Serbs and Jews are humans? Is that not enough to connect us?

But I undersatnd your point of view bradina.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2008, 05:19:53 AM »

I don't think fact that Serbs were saving Jews during WW2 is only thing that connects them.For examples both Jews and Serbs died in same concentration camps in occupied Yugoslavia,they were fighting together against fascism and nazism.Serbia/Yugoslavia did help Israel to get weapons and transport planes from Chezho-Slovakia and with it helped creation Israeli state.(I just know that,Israeli retired general wrote this in his book,calling this help major and one of the most important in fight for Jewish state).Serbia and Israel kept good very good relations even today.Fact that USA is protector of Israel and Russia is backing up Serbia does not and must not have influence on Serbia/Israel relations..I must admit Serbs are not supporters of US foreign policy at the moment,mainly because it choose to support openly our opposite sides in recent conflicts and even served as air force of KLA and bombed my town that is miles away from fights in Kosovo.I cannot and I will not forget that,ever.
  So you probably got the point,what we got in common is suffering through centuries and that we got some foreign elements that wanted complete destruction of everything that is Serbian,or everything that is Jewish and millions of our fellow Serbs and Jews died just because they were progressive communities.I will describe Anti-Serb feelings(Serbophobia) in next post,I guess you probably know nothing about that...
  Our only difference is that Israel got right to defend it self,but in same time Serbia don't got right to defend its people.In latest conflict even Georgia got right to defend it self but Serbs doesn't got that right.Georgia's territorial integrity is valid but Serbia's not,what a hypocrisy...US is fabricator of that policy so yeah,I blame them,government of course.I like US peoples, don't get me wrong.I'm targeting government.
  JTF probably got good reasons for keeping 'Save Serbia' sub-forum and they probably know good what am I speaking now.I've just repeated wide known facts...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 05:39:16 AM »

Serbia and Israel kept good very good relations even today.
I think that every nation should have its own sovereignty.
This sovereignty must strictly be in accordance with the respect of the international agreed civil rights, which must count for all of the natives and national minorities who live on this certain territory.

If a state does not respect the rights of the other autochthones or even of the national minorities, than this nation does not deserves to have its own sovereignty.
Croatia is a good example!

About the today's state of Israel.
Well, the authorities of Israel are still recognizing the irregular states of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina and maybe also Kosovo. That decision of the Israeli government must be changed, because Israel must not support the murders of the Jewish and Serbian people. If JTF was governing Israel they would I assume have a better attitude towards the Serbs.

But if you have a good attitude towards the Serbs in this world you will be attacked by worlds powers. So, if JTF thinks that the Serbs should take back all of their territories that’s the same as declaring war against the Vatican international, the US and the EU.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 06:05:58 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 04:16:32 PM »
While jumping in leaps and bounds NATO has become the vanguard of Euro-Communism and standing against Serbia and Russia, it has picked up the dirty threads from where Carrillo has left.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »

Serbia and Israel kept good very good relations even today.
I think that every nation should have its own sovereignty.
This sovereignty must strictly be in accordance with the respect of the international agreed civil rights, which must count for all of the natives and national minorities who live on this certain territory.

If a state does not respect the rights of the other autochthones or even of the national minorities, than this nation does not deserves to have its own sovereignty.
Croatia is a good example!

About the today's state of Israel.
Well, the authorities of Israel are still recognizing the irregular states of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina and maybe also Kosovo. That decision of the Israeli government must be changed, because Israel must not support the murders of the Jewish and Serbian people. If JTF was governing Israel they would I assume have a better attitude towards the Serbs.

But if you have a good attitude towards the Serbs in this world you will be attacked by worlds powers. So, if JTF thinks that the Serbs should take back all of their territories that’s the same as declaring war against the Vatican international, the US and the EU.

Supporting Croatia? Thats nothing.  Israel also supports Arab nazi states which would like to throw us into gas chambers.  They gave money to violent Jew hating arab terrorists, called Hamas and Fatah.  We have been shooting our foots for many years.  So what?  According to your theology, we should jsut reach out to Russia?  I am proud to have enough dignity not to embrace anti-Semtic , Jew hating Russian Orthodox/Soviet culture which has been persecuting us for as long and as bad as Arabic cultures.  We Jews are very ignorant and hard headed people at times.  Many of us are heroic and courageous and would not stop to save the life of a person we think is an ally.  We have been saving the lives of our enemies for too long.  So, since Israel is supporting people who hate it, should I go reach out to Red Russia, like you Serbs?  Am I to be a coward and embrace a power that I know in the end will eradicate my race, no way.   I say, in this world, we have not many friends and mostly enemies.  All Jews and Convservative Americans,  Europeans  who wish to unite , let us unite as one people against our common enemy.  Only then can we reestablish the glory of our nations.  I woudl respect you Serbians more if you were not so blind to the fact your big red saviour was not two-faced liar, cheater and oppressor.