Author Topic: Why is there a Save Serbia? (Warning Graphic Pictures in Thread)  (Read 25123 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Why is there a Save Serbia? (Warning Graphic Pictures in Thread)
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:13 AM »
I woudl respect you Serbians more if you were not so blind to the fact your big red saviour was not two-faced liar, cheater and oppressor.

Lets stop with this.

I think that it is not responsible for your side to spread lies which will give you and what you represent a bad name. 

Let me remind you, some Jews said this also, that the past of Russia must not influence the Jewish opinion about today’s Russia.

To call Russia a liar while your USA government supports the aggressive regime of Georgia, which brought disaster to its peoples, is very hypocrite.
It is in your personal interest to mark Russia as causer of aggressors, mostly only because of your personal opinion about Russia. Not all Jews share this with you.
Did not you read what 4thInternational said the situations regarding Russia?
He looks far more realistic and informed than you..
If we Serbs say that we support Russia, what is a very natural reaction, you are staring to have a very strange attitude towards us.

Well you can only say that Russia is a communists state.
You have no other explanation, neither facts or truths. You claim that Russia is invading other countries? You see you twists reality to your advantage.
Russia is only protecting its people outside Russia’s borders, that is something very normal and natural. You know that Russia was victimized by the communists.
So why would Russia want to accept communism, a system which almost had destroyed Russia?

America has nothing to search for in Iraq and Afghanistan and America’s presence in those countries is only causing chaos and disaster - to the local inhabitants.
You see this is something what you do not wish to hear. If somebody confronts you with this side of the story, you start to get upset.  If you want to have criticize Russia, pay first attention to the much more worse foreign policy of America.   

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 11:17:45 AM »
I must admit this:

I must understand your rage towards Russia...
Its possible that you had bad experiences with Russia...
You blame for that collectively the Russian nations...

You must understand my rage against America and its politics.
You know that America murdered my people and supported the aggresion against the Serbs.

You know that some Jews, who were in Clintons adminitration, fanatically supported the US's anti Serbian attitude during the 90s and today. Must I now condemn all Jews because of the anti Serbian behavior of these politicians?

Try to understand my rage! !

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »
Euro-Communists are playing their own game. They want to keep Russia and America apart like two poles as was during cold war. In this manner they keep their own importance alive and active and grow further at the cost of others. They can also manipulate the possible concessions from both sides.

This position would not have been much harmful, if the political stand of Arabic-Muslamic axis would not have been the same. Yes, the Arabic-Muslamic axis too wants the continuation and escalation of such tensions between Russia and America, so that the world attention from the Islamic Jihadi Terrorism can be successfully diluted and diverted. We could notice the exactly same thing during the war of Sakashvilly.

There can be a potential danger that during the near future we can possibly witness a growing mutual axial sympathy between the Euro-Communists and the Arabic-Muslamic axis. After all they can mutually be good nachbars, but they find Serbia as a thorn piercing their plans.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2008, 05:10:12 PM »
I will say hands down that I am disturbingly seeing a rise of anti-Americanism in this section. It needs to stop before there is an all out attack of this section. I believe that anti-America ranting on this section is unhealthy for the Serbia movement, and if it does not stop, than people need to be banned.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2008, 05:41:18 PM »
According to your theology, we should jsut reach out to Russia?  I am proud to have enough dignity not to embrace anti-Semtic , Jew hating Russian Orthodox/Soviet culture which has been persecuting us for as long and as bad as Arabic cultures.  I would respect you Serbians more if you were not so blind to the fact your big red saviour was not two-faced liar, cheater and oppressor.

You really think that official policy of Russian Federation is anti-Semitic?Jew hating Russion Orthodox/Soviet culture?LoL,You can't put  faith and Soviets in one "box",you need to study more,even that what you call "enemy".I would respect you Serbians more if you were not so blind to the fact your big red savior was not two-faced liar, cheater and oppressor?That "oppressor" played huge role in liberating Europe from Nazis(Jew & Slav killers).Like I said some people still refers Russia as Soviet Union,forget that and don't be so ignorant.Soviet Union is a past,awful past if you ask me,or any of them.If I use same hypocrisy as you,I can say that Marxism or Communism comes from the West,you can't fault Russians now right?
   And yeah one more thing,If you really think that shutting down Save Serbia sub-forum is "great thing to do" and will make major impact in Jew cause,shut it down then...I will withstand that sacrifice.And personally AryehYehudah  I think that you hate your life...

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2008, 05:52:08 PM »
I will say hands down that I am disturbingly seeing a rise of anti-Americanism in this section. It needs to stop before there is an all out attack of this section. I believe that anti-America ranting on this section is unhealthy for the Serbia movement, and if it does not stop, than people need to be banned.

Who need to be banned,those who speak "anti-American" on this forum,or those who spread hate here,same man that started this thread and attacked one specific group,over other specific group,just  because of his personal emotions...or maybe both?

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »
One more thing,where did you read something "Anti-American" or in which post did you sensed "Anti-Americanism"?Make that clear first please...ty.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2008, 05:57:27 PM »
One more thing,where did you read something "Anti-American" or in which post did you sensed "Anti-Americanism"?Make that clear first please...ty.
Serb Austrailia's posts are clearly anti-American and SOme of Dal's are too.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »
Answer some questions of mine first please.Why Pro-Russian must be Anti-American from start and vice versa?Why if someone criticize American foreign policy is labeled as Anti-American(that also means that someone hates American State,American citizens,simply everything that is Amercian),I've found that those people were strictly against American foreign policy.For God sake,more than half American citizens are against it,why can't we be against it,when we suffered from it???In same time guy like AryehYehudah  is Anti-Serbian,Anti-Russian,clearly Anti-Orthodox and if he got power to shut down Save Serbia-sub forum(even tho he doesn't know why is there an Save Serbia,and he refuses to find out) I'm really disappointed then.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2008, 07:00:17 PM »
Let me just say this is JEWISH task force and not American.So this site is to establish Jews interests and Serbs to not Americans.I really would like to everyone to stop this ridiculous fights and move on PLEASE!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2008, 07:43:42 PM »
Let me just say this is JEWISH task force and not American.So this site is to establish Jews interests and Serbs to not Americans.I really would like to everyone to stop this ridiculous fights and move on PLEASE!
I am not the one who wanted to change the name SERBCHICAGO. If I recall, you asked Chaim to change the name did you not. And if there is anyone who treats this place as a JEWISH forum the most in the Christian faith it is me. BTW you Serbs run around this site thinking you are untouchable. It is not the Serb Task Force either friend. I support Serbia but you dont support my country, tell me who the hospitable person is in this situation SerbChicago. Dont throw stones from a glass house.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2008, 08:56:18 PM »
  Nobody is anti-American in here! But, if you read the posts before so called "anti-American" you will find Anti-Serb posts.So that was only the reaction of Anti-Serb posts! We can double-check it if you insist!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2008, 12:53:09 AM »

What a weak person you must be.

Are you unable to take criticism without spiting the dummy.
Man up and grow some balls!

I didn't realize this site was all about preaching the to choir. 

This forum is about Serbs and Serbia, if your going to insult my people, culture and country, then you better expect to receive a reaction.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:28:50 AM by Serbian-Australian »
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2008, 03:32:54 AM »

You must understand our rage!

I am here for the Jews and not specific for the Americans...

For the Jewish and Serbian friendship!
Klara Mandic 4 ever!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:17:06 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2008, 03:53:44 AM »

Haha I am not a dall!

The name is Dalmacija or in English Dalmatia?

I hope that the message is clear! ! ! !

PS: JTF opened a Serbian forum, you knew from the beginning that we are not pro USA and that we support Russia!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2008, 04:03:16 AM »
Long live the unity of Jewish and Serbs.

This sub-section should not be stopped at any cost.

The erstwhile differences between America and Russia are anyway going to peter out in any case. So please have patience.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2008, 05:16:32 AM »
The erstwhile differences between America and Russia are anyway going to peter out in any case. So please have patience.

:laugh: :::D In your dreams!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2008, 05:45:11 AM »

:laugh: :::D In your dreams!

Oh! rather I forgot to clarify that the erstwhile differences between America and Russia are anyway going to peter out in any case even so forcefully that many will be shaken out of their dreamlands. So please have patience.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »
ProJewChristian

You said that we Serbs are anti- American, well I thing that that is understandable.
You know very well why we are against the American imperialism.

But you if our anti American statements offend you (they do not have to offend you if you try to understand our position) than we should talk a little bit less about our opinion against the USA and its allies.

This does not mean that we support USA, neither will we compromise with the USA which is in our eyes imperialistic to our disadvantage. If you can in exchange, for this, stop bashing Russia, on our Serbian forum, then we will be more moderated in our statements regarding the West.

We understand that we are considered here as “guests”. That's why we can not enjoy, here, the same amount of sovereignty as on a Slavic or Serbian or Russian forums. That’s a fact on a Russian forum I mostly 100% agree with the other members.

I now understand that our sovereignty here to express our opinions is limited.

Further, we believe that we have a special relationship with the Jews, who were prosecuted like us and sometimes in combination with us.
To not harm this forum which is established by Chaim Benn Pesach, a proud Jew who supports the Serbs, I will be moderated in my debates.   

I am not changing my opinion or statements.

Because my sovereignty here is limited I have not other choise.. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2008, 03:24:44 PM »

This forum is about Serbs and Serbia, if your going to insult my people, culture and country, then you better expect to receive a reaction.

You are telling me to grow testicles? Listen, I am not a person of insult, But I am a person of debate. And I am not the one hiding behind my computer and telling people to grow male body parts in an untasteful manner. I do support Serbia, but how can I continue doing so when I am verbally attacked by you people.What you Serbs need to understand is that this is a Jewish forum first and formost. You need to realize that the USA and Israel come first. I would love for the USA and Serbia and Israel to tie the knot and be all friendly, but sadly that's not the way it is. I say time and time again thaat I support Serbia. And I am attacked for this by Serbs? I do understand the hostility towards America, but it is and always will be MY country and I will not be able to coexist peacefully with people who continue to attack it. It is YOU who has to understand my Hostility. As for SerbAusrailia, you have no right to come in here as a new JTFer and insult me and tell me to grow balls. Don't start with me, you're nothing (SPIT SPIT!!!!)  >:(

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2008, 03:37:35 PM »

You are telling me to grow testicles? Listen, I am not a person of insult, But I am a person of debate. And I am not the one hiding behind my computer and telling people to grow male body parts in an untasteful manner. I do support Serbia, but how can I continue doing so when I am verbally attacked by you people.What you Serbs need to understand is that this is a Jewish forum first and formost. You need to realize that the USA and Israel come first. I would love for the USA and Serbia and Israel to tie the knot and be all friendly, but sadly that's not the way it is. I say time and time again thaat I support Serbia. And I am attacked for this by Serbs? I do understand the hostility towards America, but it is and always will be MY country and I will not be able to coexist peacefully with people who continue to attack it. It is YOU who has to understand my Hostility. As for SerbAusrailia, you have no right to come in here as a new JTFer and insult me and tell me to grow balls. Don't start with me, you're nothing (SPIT SPIT!!!!)  >:(

It is amazing that you support Serbia, even if you are sorrounded by US anti- Serb media. Thats nice to see.

Pleace try also to support us on other subjects..
I am getting the feeling that you only support us on Kosovo..
I would like comrade to see you also supproting us regarding Krajina, which is occupied, with US help, by Croatia...

I am from Krajina, when you said that Croatia is not a danger to Serbia, I was very Offended . But I know that you can not be that informed about Yugoslavia, while yiou are surrounded by Westen media... 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2008, 04:02:42 PM »

It is amazing that you support Serbia, even if you are sorrounded by US anti- Serb media. Thats nice to see.

Pleace try also to support us on other subjects..
I am getting the feeling that you only support us on Kosovo..
I would like comrade to see you also supproting us regarding Krajina, which is occupied, with US help, by Croatia...

I am from Krajina, when you said that Croatia is not a danger to Serbia, I was very Offended . But I know that you can not be that informed about Yugoslavia, while yiou are surrounded by Westen media... 
Let me make it clear that I have no problem with you Serbs attacking and Condemning the US over our action against your country, but I certainley will not sit back and look at all of these attacks on our Democratic nation beyond Serb issues. The fact that the US is called the ultimate nation of conquest is absolutely preposterous, when you support the REAL ultimate nation of Conquest, Evil empire Russia. We have occupied countries but never conquered them and claimed they belonged to us, we only install Democratic govts in nations. Also, most Americans hate our imperialistic ways (including me) I think we need to only woory about things that hurt our interests. I am speaking out against the unnecessary insults. I have observed Serb posts since about a month ago, and decided to defend my country, which was unnecissarily being attacked on issues that have nothing to do with Serbs and Serbia.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2008, 04:12:03 PM »
The fact that the US is called the ultimate nation of conquest is absolutely preposterous, when you support the REAL ultimate nation of Conquest, Evil empire Russia.

Here we go again!
Again very hypocrite statements
I have enough with this…

I want these kind of posts out off this subforum! ! ! !! !  !!   !

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
The fact that the US is called the ultimate nation of conquest is absolutely preposterous, when you support the REAL ultimate nation of Conquest, Evil empire Russia.

Here we go again!
Again very hypocrite statements
I have enough with this…

I want these kind of posts out off this subforum! ! ! !! !  !!   !
FORTUNEATLY you're not in charge of the Serb section. As much as you think you are in your little imagination. I will continue to call you out everytime you attack my country and my religion, and I promise I will be breathing down your neck and watch your every post until you stop your little hissy fits and debate like a man.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »
  I will lock this topic since I don't see any good out of it!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!