Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach / PSC  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach / PSC
« on: February 14, 2007, 04:15:56 PM »
I have just read the wilkepedia article which accuses Chaim of some "bombing". Is this why the Israeli government detained him? Did Chaim do it......
There seems to be a problem with wilkiedia, isn't there.

I also wanted to mention how my school has created something called the "Palestinian solidarity campaign," today they held a meeting, that i attended. They showed a quarter of the school very disturbing images of children who they say are Palestinians that are being oppressed and occupied by the Israelis. There were 10 slides or so, explaining how the Israelis torture the Arab children and detain them without reason. They also have a MASSIVE display board full of images. They are selling the Palestinian scarfs-neck ones- for £6 each, they're flogging them off like valentine cards!! This presentation was followed by continuous out cries from pupils.....and the girl who was presenting the slide show said the precise words, " The Jews are killing them off....one by one."

I am completely disgusted a lot of what they said were lies, they are trying to create hatred. It was far from even moderately within reason, they described it as if it were 90 times worse then the holocaust or other severe torturing that have happened, if it were the case I'm sure we would have heard about this long ago. It is lies being fed into the mind and soul of every person at my school.......i am planning a conspiracy to disrupt this so called campaign as they are trying to create "awareness" by marching through the streets and continuous fund-raising.
Do you have any ideas on what i can do....without them finding out it is me. I have asked the girl for the presentation which - with permission from Yacov or jsullivan- I will post. I am also going to record next weeks meeting to prove that its more then helping people, there is hatred behind the tarnished convering. It will also prove that i am 15yrs old- my birthday was yesterday ;D, since I'm sure you'll hear a lot of uncivilized screaming and shouting. :)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach / PSC
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 05:56:20 PM »
Chaim did in fact bomb soviet targets but he never killed anyone and the bombings were done to save Jewish lives
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban