Author Topic: VIDEO: Bas Rutten's Lethal Street Fighting System  (Read 1110 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
VIDEO: Bas Rutten's Lethal Street Fighting System
« on: September 22, 2008, 08:05:14 AM »

NOTE: The video is 1hr 45min and 700MB. Good stuff!  :dance:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:29:35 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: VIDEO: Bas Rutten's Lethal Street Fighting System
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:39:49 AM »
Quote from: MarZutra on September 22, 2008, 08:05:14 AM
Quote from: MarZutra on September 22, 2008, 08:05:14 AM

NOTE: The video is 1hr 45min and 700MB. Good stuff!

Rutten (double t).
In your subject currently you have it spelt with one t.

Bas Rutten is fantastic, and legendary, thanks for linking to this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:41:36 PM by q_q_ »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:20 PM »
You're welcome. If it helps one Jew to stand up for themselves it will be well worth it.  Oh, thanks...correction made...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 04:25:42 PM »
You're welcome. If it helps one Jew to stand up for themselves it will be well worth it.  Oh, thanks...correction made...

I don't think these things would make me better at fighting.. Not just watching it anyway.  I guess one needs a certain kind of mind to remember and apply techniques that one sees, and some people are better at it than others.
Obviously serious people should go to a club and learn.. and maybe find a partner to practice things with.

I read somewhere that Bas has a photographic memory and brilliant visualisation skills.  An encyclopedic mind of holds. A mind like a (first person?) video machine!!!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:09:08 AM »
I've done quite a bit of martial arts, but the most fearsome of fighters are the street fighters. This video is awesome and I picked up a a lot of very useful tips. Thank you very much!  :jump:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot