Author Topic: Gaydamak pays for Palestinian's life-saving heart cath  (Read 453 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Gaydamak pays for Palestinian's life-saving heart cath
« on: September 22, 2008, 11:31:46 PM »
Gaydamak pays for Palestinian's life-saving heart cath

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3596524,00.html

So much for this guy.  For someone who is against gay parade in Jerusalem he sure is acting like a dirty little rainbow fairy homo

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
RE: Gaydamak pays for Palestinian's life-saving heart cath
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »
Well hello there--long time no see...

Care to explain anything?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Gaydamak pays for P's life-saving heart cath
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 03:51:04 AM »
well glad someone noticed my absence ;)

I took some time off JTF as I am still working out my personal belief system and level of teshuva.

I am still loving most of Chaim's videos, and this whole Barrack Hussein thingy has brought me back to reading JTF with a passion because I can't stand that marxist drek and it seems many people around me are falling for it.  When I pointed out that he is not handsome (looks like a metrosexual), and not that great a speaker, I was told by family that I was like white supremecist.

I also watched the whole Tina Greco R.N. from Melbourne Australia episode with a bit of annoyance as I foresaw something like this happening and didn't want to be involved. 

To sum it up...I am still following JTF, just as a reader mostly.

I still think Chaim is by far the #1 political thinker, really in the entire world (at least that I've encountered).  No one even compares and I really hope he lives to see his dreams realized.  I think about JTF almost everyday.

P.S. Is the word faggot banned? In my original post the subject line was "What a faggot - Gaydamak pays for P's life-saving heart cath"