Author Topic: Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!  (Read 13909 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »
About AryehYehudah!!!!

I wanted temporarily to leave this kangaroo pro-West “Serbian” sub forum.
But because people like   AryehYehudah started to attack my religion, which I love, and is spreading lies about us, I must responce.
Comparing my religion with fascists (fallen) churches like the KKK and other Nazis,
who follow the philosophy of the murders of Serbs. I decided to say something to this madman, AryehYehudah, so that he would not THINK that I have nothing to say to him after he in cold blood accused Orthodoxy of fascism and of other unchristian activities.       

It is a great shame how his paranoid man, who calls himself a Jew, is talking about the Apostolic and  Orthodox Christian Church, on a “Serbian” forum?
He is also comparing the Orthodox Church with the actions of the Roman Church, which unfortunately  was tempted by anti-Semitism and anti-Orthodoxy  in the past.
Trough this way this madman AryehYehudah wants to equal the anti-Semitic past of the former leading position and the high in rank members of the Roman Church to certain anti- Semitic Orthodox individuals who never had a strong fallowness  in the Orthodox Church or nations!
Besides not allowing non-Orthodox individuals to have authority positions, the Orthodox nations had never organized, prepared or conducted mass murder against Jews or other people. This all in contradiction to other fallen churches who were tempted by the evil.

It were the Serbs who in WW2 in the name of the ORTHODOX CHURCH AND INSTRUCTED BY THE ORTHODOX CHURCH were saving Jews from Nazi prosecutions.
If were the members of the ORTHODOX CHURCH who propagated that anti-Semitism is in struggle with the teachings of the church fathers. 

This is the same Orthodox Church which was for 1000 years prosecuted by united anti-Orthodox forces, including the 500 years long prosecution by the Turkish colonial power – the Ottoman Empire.  This church does not deserve to be insulted on a Serb supporting Jewish website!

These sick  ideas of AryehYehudah who says that all Orthodox nations must go to hell.
Have no place among civilized people. He must be ashamed of his self!!!! Childish!!!

After the Spanish Catholics religion fanatics exiled Jews out of Spain. These Jews were welcome on Serbian lands and had not experienced prosecution by the Orthodox Church.
The Serbian literature is full with these examples when the Jews arrived on Serbians lands after being exiled from Spain.

If you can not handle that we love our brothers by BLOOD and RELIGION the Russians than stop being pro Serbian! Serbs will always be oriented towards Moscow as long as Moscow continues to be ORTHODOX like we are.

It was wrong  in 1941 from Serbian side to accept the communist instructions coming from the “comitern” which was originated in Moscow but had its roots from an other place. But NEVER ACCETP OF THE SERBS TO TURN THEIR BACK AGAINST ORTHODOX RUSSIA!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:51:56 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »
If you mean well with Russia you should do everything to influence Russia and Russians that they will not do things that endanger the survival of us all

Explicite I mean with this the export of Russian high tech anti-aircraft missles s300 to Iran.

This type of weapons don't belong in the hands of quranimals.

I highly doubt that this is in the interest of orthodox Christianity and Russia too.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »
I feel that on the global basis the Muzzies have somehow succeeded in isolating the Serbs from all others. I do not find any unconditional support for the Serbs.

@ Muzzies may soon succeed in isolating all others.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »

I highly doubt that this is in the interest of orthodox Christianity and Russia too.  :'(

Well Russia was during the 20th century brainwashed by the international criminal ideology of communism - which was launched in Russian by the Vatican - international - and the worlds Masonic powers.
The results of this periode can not be easly restored.
I do not say that Russia of today is communist just like during the USSR, but we Serbs and Russians still have not solve the problems with our past.

Pheasant
Take the block out of the USA's Western eyes first, before you want to remove the speck out of another’s!!

Like the USA did not supplied weaponary to the terrorists?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »
Dalmacija why do you listen what that guy is saying anyway?Mr.Chaim made this forum for Serbs that he likes very much not him!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
Dalmacija why do you listen what that guy is saying anyway?Mr.Chaim made this forum for Serbs that he likes very much not him!

SerbChicago brother because its about us in general!

He had attacked our religion and Church.
He had accused us Orthodox nations for serious crimes.
This was not the first time that I heard something like that!

SerbChicago, if we Serbs are not defending Orthodoxy, who will do it then?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »
It should be made clear that Russia and US both are supporting the muzzies on some pretext or the other.

Russia is supporting Iran and US is supporting Saudi Arab, Turkey and Pak666, wherein pak666 is categorically in the possession of Islamic nukes.

The pak666 Islamic nukes are no less a danger to the Jewish and to the world than the Iranian nukes.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »
Dalmacija, yes they do. But this is no justification to give quranimals this kind of weapons.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »
Dalmacija, yes they do. But this is no justification to give quranimals this kind of weapons.

Fair thoughts.

Oke, then they are at least equal regarding supplying weapons to terrorists.
It is not so black and white.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:43:30 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »
If you mean well with Russia you should do everything to influence Russia and Russians that they will not do things that endanger the survival of us all

Explicite I mean with this the export of Russian high tech anti-aircraft missles s300 to Iran.

Thats so hipocriticaly to say!What when america does that(and they have done it 10000 times,but thats pushed under the carpet coz its in ur interests)and russia is a danger to us all if it disagrees with the nazi intentions?
Yes,then in fact i agree Russia is a danger to us all fro your moraly confused view.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 04:05:08 PM »

Thats so hipocriticaly to say!What when america does that(and they have done it 10000 times,but thats pushed under the carpet coz its in ur interests)and russia is a danger to us all if it disagrees with the nazi intentions?
Yes,then in fact i agree Russia is a danger to us all fro your moraly confused view.

My point is not biased.

But because lots of western countries did evil, it is no cause for Russia to do this terrible thing.

Where should be the end? S300 surface to air-missles? Su 37 fighter bombers? Tu-160 bombers? Intercontinental rockets? Submarines of the Oskar class?

To help the enemies of Christianity and Judaism is obviously not the righteous way.  :o

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »
americans give checens georgians weapones to [censored] russia,and "arm" poland,ukraine and other naibours,americans want to invade iranians,so they could attack russia easaly,as they did with yugoslavia(serbia) ,russia wanted to give us the same defense system,what if we took it we would be evil commys,anti-semits etc etc???

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »

To help the enemies of Christianity and Judaism is obviously not the righteous way.  :o

It is not.
They think that the USA attack against Iran is dedicated to the surrounding of Russia.

Ehmm.. Is not black and white like that...

Like the USA is promoting Christian or Jewish views by their action in Irak and Afgahnistan... The first command: 1: You should not kill
2: You should not lie...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »
americans give checens georgians weapones to deleted russia,and "arm" poland,ukraine and other naibours,americans want to invade iranians,so they could attack russia easaly,as they did with yugoslavia(serbia) ,russia wanted to give us the same defense system,what if we took it we would be evil commys,anti-semits etc etc???

No you would not be "commys,anti-semits".

This is a whole different story. Orthodox Serbs only defending their land, their families and their property.

Muslims do, as history proofs, in any case evil things against Christians and Jews with this weapon systems.

So I think nobody will say a word about it if Serbs have the most advanced weapon systems.

You compare apples with fly agarics :-)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »

It is not.
They think that the USA attack against Iran is dedicated to the surrounding of Russia.

Like the USA is promoting Christian or Jewish views by their action in Irak and Afgahnistan... The first command: 1: You should not kill

Obviously it is not "You shall not kill", but "you shall not murder" ;-)

To kill Muzzies is only imo an act of self-defense.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 04:17:37 PM »

It is not.

than you are violating G-d's rules!!!!

You are no Jew!!!!

Lisa adds:  Pheasant is a Christian
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:06:44 PM by Lisa »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »

It is not.

You think you ahve right to kill people??

Are you God? Pheasant ???

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »
americans give checens georgians weapones to deleted russia,and "arm" poland,ukraine and other naibours,americans want to invade iranians,so they could attack russia easaly,as they did with yugoslavia(serbia) ,russia wanted to give us the same defense system,what if we took it we would be evil commys,anti-semits etc etc???

ti isto pazi sta govoris....

Mogao bi ti dobiti malo batina od mene, majmune!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 04:28:38 PM »
No I am a Calvinist Christian. And Jesus said to the soldier, who asked him what he should do to get salvation, that he should take only his salery and do no robbery, but he never said that he should put his weapons down and quit.

Plus Paul said that the gouvernment is wearing the sword.

Additional there is no text, that says, that self-defense is forbidden.

Not everbody is your brother ...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »
No I am a Calvinist Christian. And Jesus said to the soldier, who asked him what he should do to get salvation, that he should take only his salery and do no robbery, but he never said that he should put his weapons down and quit.

You are no christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your church separated it self from the Original church a long time ago!

You have nothing in common with Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus's says:

THERE IS SALVATION FOR EVERYBODY IN CHRISTUS!
if you were Christian you would respect the old and the New Testament!

God has ONE UNIQUE PLAN FOR ALL HUMANS!
HUMANS ARE EQUAL IN GODS EYES...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »

DO NOT TALK ABOUT SELF DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SERBS SHOWED WHAT SELF DEFENSE IS WHEN WE FOUGHT THE MUCH STRONGER ARMY OF THE TURKISH EMPIRE!

YOU PROTESTANTS NEVER GAVE BLOOD FOR YOU RELIGON!
IN FACT YOU HAVE LOTS CHRISTIANITY!!!

you believe also in the rapture? 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »

DO NOT TALK ABOUT DELF DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SERBS SHOWED WHAT SELF DEFENSE IS WHEN WE FOUGHT THE MUCH STRONGER ARMY OF THE TURKISH EMPIRE!

IN FACT YOU HAVE LOTS CHRISTITANITY!!!

Protestants were brutally killed by Catholics in the past.
Flanders was one of the first countries to go away from the Catholic Church.
Flemish protestants were all killed, or fled.
There are less protestants today in Flanders, than in any country of Europe.
Inquisition did a good job. >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

DO NOT TALK ABOUT DELF DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN FACT YOU HAVE LOTS CHRISTITANITY!!!

Protestants were brutally killed by Catholics in the past.
Flanders was one of the first countries to go away from the Catholic Church.
Flemish protestants were all killed, or fled.
There are less protestants today in Flanders, than in any country of Europe.
Inquisition did a good job. >:(

Yes and today these protestants are cooperating with Catholics who had killed them in the past. 

This man claims to be a soldier of Jesus? And he is allowed to kill Muslim civilians in the name of Jesus? I hope he does not mean this! What kind of religion is that? It is not Christianity!

JESUS SAYS:
BLEST ARE THE PEACE MAKERS NOT THE WARLORDS!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 04:50:15 PM »

Jesus's says:

G-d has ONE UNIQUE PLAN FOR ALL HUMANS!

I believe in the 5 points of Calvinism. Paul also believed in it.

Read the chapter 9 of the letter to the Romans.

Not everybody is choosen to be a Christian and so your brother. It is obvious, that the gospels teaches that some are not.

Imo Jews are a very special case, because they have the promises of God himself in the books of Mose if they follow his law. It is conditional and not easy, but imo possible.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »

Jesus's says:

G-d has ONE UNIQUE PLAN FOR ALL HUMANS!

I believe in the 5 points of Calvinism. Paul also believed in it.

Read the chapter 9 of the letter to the Romans.

Not everybody is choosen to be a Christian and so your brother. It is obvious, that the gospels teaches that some are not.

Imo Jews are a very special case, because they have the promises of G-d himself in the books of Mose if they follow his law. It is conditional and not easy, but imo possible.

You are very wrong everybody can be Christian and there is salvation for everybody.
You are so wrong....

PS:
Jesus did not only came for the Jews! But for all humanity...