Author Topic: A Website that is called "Real Jew News" please read  (Read 1521 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
A Website that is called "Real Jew News" please read
« on: September 24, 2008, 09:32:46 AM »

http://www.realjewnews.com/    Blog of anti-Jews that THINK they are ACTUALLY Christians.

If any of you wish to change the outlook of Jews, now is the time.  Friggin lefty bolsheviks are going to kill us off, I SWEAR. This is a blog, and they are calling themselves Christians, I would not out- and out attack here- but one SHOULD KNOW where the head of an enemy is at. Its up to you all. But I am NOT going to be catagorized as a Jew that is DESTROYING USA, when I am DEVASTATED about my country, and am, in fact- a JEW, and they are WRONG. Try not to get in fights, just FACTS.  I dont want them to KNOW where we are from, Fair enough?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A Website that is called "Real Jew News" please read
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »

http://www.realjewnews.com/    Blog of anti-Jews that THINK they are ACTUALLY Christians.

If any of you wish to change the outlook of Jews, now is the time.  Friggin lefty bolsheviks are going to kill us off, I SWEAR. This is a blog, and they are calling themselves Christians, I would not out- and out attack here- but one SHOULD KNOW where the head of an enemy is at. Its up to you all. But I am NOT going to be catagorized as a Jew that is DESTROYING USA, when I am DEVASTATED about my country, and am, in fact- a JEW, and they are WRONG. Try not to get in fights, just FACTS.  I dont want them to KNOW where we are from, Fair enough?
Oh thats old nathaniel he used be Jewish once someone was talking to him and out of his pocket fell a package of tickets to a gay men show
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 09:46:22 AM »

Oh thats old nathaniel he used be Jewish once someone was talking to him and out of his pocket fell a package of tickets to a gay men show

Well, MORD... lets kick his BUTT. he is a DODO. Wheres your other pic? The girls like your other pic, arent you looking for a good Jewish girl? WHY DO YOU HAVE AN APE THERE! lol
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »

Well, MORD... lets kick his BUTT. he is a DODO. Wheres your other pic? The girls like your other pic, arent you looking for a good Jewish girl? WHY DO YOU HAVE AN APE THERE! lol
his name is milton kapner and is a closet queer              http://megorious.com/blog/boston/queer-guy-for-the-end-is-nigh   

Just before he jetted across Harvard Street, I noticed that he dropped something, so I went over to czech it out. What he dropped was this:

He didn’t just drop it like it was hot, he dropped it like it was gayhotmovies.com. What Brother Nathanael dropped was a prepaid card with a scratch box for 30 free minutes from a gay adult website. Now there are many reasons as to why he could have had the prepaid card: It could be a prop he uses when he preaches that everyone is going to hell, or just something that was handed to him by a random solicitor, or maybe it actually was his. (Though I suspect he might prefer gayhotmonks.com.)

I’m curious to know the answer but not as curious as Brother Nathanael appears to be.

Oh look at the monkey carefully with any luck obama will evolve into that monkey LOL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
Letter from Greek Orthodox to to ex JEW NATHAN 

Daniel
 May 28, 2008 @ 2:52 pm
Wow! I’m a Greek Orthodox and if it were not for the Israeli government, The Church of the Nativity would have been a mosque by now. If you claim to be intelligent. Look at the demographics of Bethlehem. A few years ago, this land you call stolen was handed back to the Palestinian authority. Mind you, the demographics were 75% Christian and 25% Palestinian. Now it is reversed and the YMCA was firebombed (The Palestinian authority turned a blind eye).In the next twenty years, I doubt there will be any Christians left in the West bank (Palestinian territory). Be careful what you wish for! Spreading the Gospel in Saudi Arabia, Afgahnistan, UAE, Yemen is punishable by death. Israel is a thriving democracy and many faith’s are represented there….

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 01:38:45 PM »
Letter from Greek Orthodox to to ex JEW NATHAN 

Daniel
 May 28, 2008 @ 2:52 pm
Wow! I’m a Greek Orthodox and if it were not for the Israeli government, The Church of the Nativity would have been a mosque by now. If you claim to be intelligent. Look at the demographics of Bethlehem. A few years ago, this land you call stolen was handed back to the Palestinian authority. Mind you, the demographics were 75% Christian and 25% Palestinian. Now it is reversed and the YMCA was firebombed (The Palestinian authority turned a blind eye).In the next twenty years, I doubt there will be any Christians left in the West bank (Palestinian territory). Be careful what you wish for! Spreading the Gospel in Saudi Arabia, Afgahnistan, UAE, Yemen is punishable by death. Israel is a thriving democracy and many faith’s are represented there….

>:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 02:48:03 PM »
This Brother Nathanael is a moron. I honestly think he is nuts.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »
I saw in one of the blogs someone wrote "israel will be crushed like a bug. 14 words"  The 14 words is referring to neo-Nazi David Lane's statement "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."  RealJewNews might as well be a neo-Nazi website.  I see little difference.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »
Oh that guy is scary...... :o

He reminds me of Hitler.... >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 03:50:03 PM »
I just found it funny .... hillarious in fact.

This guy is mental, I would not waste a minute over him.

I must say I had a good laugh reading his delirious conspiracies.
If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 03:56:47 PM »

Milton which is his real name used to be a Jew

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 09:28:28 PM »

Milton which is his real name used to be a Jew

And I used to be an [censored] when I was young and I grew up. This guy looks like he grew into an [censored]. Obviously has been off his medicine for a while. Defenitely not a Christians.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 09:54:44 PM »
[/quote]

:::D  you can see the guy is nuts just from the first few words of his site.  he used to be Jewish, but now he is Christian and of course, it's always the Jews' fault for everything.  we are out to destroy everything on the planet.  obviously he is need of a doctor and/or needs to be locked up.

ETA:  join his crazy group of "real" Jews and everything will be fine again. 

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:13 PM »
 Why do you go om these nutty sites? There's no shortage of nuts out there.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »
Yep, you're right. Jews just don't make good Christians. They go wacky after the conversion.    8)   Could be something God built into thier DNA.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."