Author Topic: Vagina Monologue, Valentine's Day, and the Abuse Industry  (Read 2070 times)

adam613

Vagina Monologue, Valentine's Day, and the Abuse Industry
« on: February 14, 2007, 10:42:52 PM »
From www.mediaradar.org

(My comments: I don't celebrate Valentine's day and don't know if others should either as I don't know that much about the holiday and it's origins but for people who feel it is to revive love between a man and a woman I don't think that is bad.) Anyway here is the article.

Take Back Valentine's Day from the Abuse Industry

We here at RADAR would like your help to make sure that Valentine's Day retains it's traditional value as a special time to celebrate and enjoy the love, honor and respect that most men and women still hold for each other.

We need your help because some revisionists are using the Vagina Monologues play as a vehicle for hate and condemnation, and a new, inappropriate symbol for Valentine's Day. They want the V of February 14th to be remembered, instead, as a symbol condemning men as being insensitive, cruel, abusive, stupid and uncaring. Worse, Vagina Monologues is disingenuous. It rightfully condemns male/female rape, but wrongfully celebrates female/female rape. See: http://www.ifeminists.net/introduction/editorials/2004/0127.html.

Annually, hundreds of showings of the Vagina Monologues are performed around the country every year – mostly on college campuses. And hundreds of editorials trumpet an unseemly level of respect for these hate-filled offerings.

What To Do:

Watch for announcements of Vagina Monologues productions and supporting editorials in your neighborhood. Compose an email to producers/editors and mail it using one or more of the below suggestions. Remember that Valentine's Day is Wednesday. So do this as soon as possible.

Tell them that most men – contrary to the hypocritical message of hatred portrayed by the Vagina Monologues – actually love, honor and respect their women, and have done so for centuries.

Tell them men have built magnificent temples and statues out of respect for women.

Tell them the rape of a girl by a grown woman, as portrayed in Vagina Monologues, should not be held in high regard while at the same time casting men as evil for doing the same.

Tell them that St. Valentine has been a traditional symbol for the encouragement of love and affection between the sexes. The Vagina Monologues serves only to encourage men and women to despise and distrust each other.

This is a high insult to the St. Valentine's tradition of mutual love, honor, and respect, which deserves to remain exalted and preserved.

And remember to have a Happy Valentine's Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Vagina Monologue, Valentine's Day, and the Abuse Industry
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 10:46:51 PM »
I don't need Vaginal Dialogue to make me hate and distrust women.  Life itself forces that conclusion on me.  Out of the seeds of alienation do things like Vaginal monologues grow.  It's like popular magazines and newspapers.  They reflect the degeneracy of society rather than lead it.  The fact is that 'Western' white civilization is morally destitute and it is crumbling.  A New Order is on its way.  And women are going to break out of the stereotyped patterns foisted on them by hundreds of years of tradition and they are going to be major movers and shakers in this movement.  Modern young women hate me and I distrust them.  Civilization itself is ending.  The old world is ending.  Many millions are going to suffer to make way for a glorious future wherein non-Anglos dominate.

White women are going to be the ones who smother Western civilization to death; even as they do it to their own children, will they do it to 'our' civilization.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »
Valentines Day is a Christian holiday.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 05:15:14 PM »
In islam, one of the signs of the end of the world is that men will start to dress and become like women. This is already happening but is this concept supported by other religions?

As for valentines day, i believe its a waste of time discussing it, its over now.........24hrs gone....now the world will have to wait another year for the day they can love their partner and buy them "cut" flowers.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
As for valentines day, i believe its a waste of time discussing it, its over now.........24hrs gone....now the world will have to wait another year for the day they can love their partner and buy them "cut" flowers.

So it is ...  :o   Did you get any cards from admirers?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 02:12:01 PM »
One ;D

I burnt it.

The admirer was trying to mock me.

You?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 05:40:30 PM »
Nothing.

I am not popular with man, woman or beast.   8)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 06:16:32 PM »
So then, what am i and everyone else on this website who finds you entertaining and popular?

Don't worry fotl, the angels are a great fan of yours.  ;)

adam613

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »
>In islam, one of the signs of the end of the world is that men will start to dress and become like women. This is already happening but is this concept supported by other religions?

Jewish prophets criticized men for being ruled by women. I guess some people on this forum will tell Issiah and Jeremiah that they should become muslims. But they are ignorant fools.
Issiah 3 Verse 12. My people - their oppressors are mockers and women dominate them. Stone Artscroll translation.
JPS Translation: "My people's rulers are babes, it is governed by women, O my people, your leaders are misleaders they have confused the courses of your paths.

So there is nothing new under the sun. It has continued. Male Rabbi's always protect other male Rabbi's. But men who are lower then them they mock while giving millions of leniencies towards women and telling women slanderous things about men in the torah even though sometimes it is only one opinion. Today you have even more stuff made up about men that isn't true which I NEVER HEARD except by so called KABBALAH RABBI's until some of the weirdo's on this site came along .

Obviously, the Jewish people can't survive if men all turn on each other and abuse their male children to show how "concerned" they are about women.

Although sadly Rabbi's in Judaism who were alll men made many leniencies towards women but very few for men. Of course we have to support male Rabbi's taking a 6 week vacation.