Author Topic: a question for my fellow JTFr's.......IS G-D JUDGING AMERICA?????  (Read 3866 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
a question for my fellow JTFr's.......IS G-D JUDGING AMERICA?????
« on: September 24, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
Shalom, I thought I would just ask all of you what you think....

Do you think this financial crisis is a judgement from G-d?

Do you think He might have been trying to get our attention before this? ie: some of the floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsnunamis, etc?

What is everyone's opinion here....

I'm just curious as to what you all think.....

I thought this would be a good topic.......

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: a question for my fellow JTFr's.......IS G-D JUDGING AMERICA?????
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
 :read:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 10:41:36 AM »
Hanna:  you have asked a significant question about God judging America.  In the short book of Obadiah the Prophet- he stated those who defy God will meet their doom as Edom did...any nation who trusts in its power, wealth, and technology, or wisdom, more than in God will be brought to the law.

Obadiah 15: The day of the Lord is near for all nations.  As you have done, it will be done to you.  Your deeds will return upon your own head....

I am more convinced than ever from the financial crisis, that God is trying to wake us up......A quart of wheat, or barley for a denari, but don't touch the oil or wine.  We see this happening.....Radical Islam is moving in on us, trying to impose Sharia Law.....Abortion has been killing millions of babies every year, Whoever harms one of these little ones, might as well have a boulder hung around his neck, and be dropped into the ocean, and The Horrific storms that have devastated our economy. There is a chance if people wake up and acknowledge the creator, and start living righteous lives, repent,  God might change his course in some respect.  we studied how God brought Babylon on the Southern Kingdom of Judah in Kings, for turning from him, the same is happening to the United states.....

Chaim's video clearly states, we need to read the bible to understand foreign policy, and he is sooooo right!!!!!  All of Jesus's 100 prophecies have been fulfilled...As you can see I am totally conviced to the truth of the Bible....

Great question for all of mankind.

Debbie

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 11:11:25 AM »
Hi Debbie: Thanks for responding, I totally agree...

He is trying to wake us all up.....!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 07:32:50 AM »
God is warning the blacks with hurricanes, and the filthy rich with the financial crisis.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
Yes, and now there are rumors about Martial Law......

Some of us are scared....we have no where to go..... :fright: :D :throw: :-[
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 05:35:35 PM »
  OF COURSE this is a judgement- anything that is OUT OF CONTROL like this IS a judgement- people still have reason to hope though- we have not (G-d FORBID) had major national weather disasters, that have killed 100's of thousands. People need to stop looking at the almighty $$ and start turning their hearts back to HaShem, ASAP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »
LETS FIGHT

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 05:41:02 PM »
LETS FIGHT

I will not fight you....

I will, however, send someone else to do it......

:::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 08:03:23 AM »
I have worried also that G-d may be planning a strong rebuke and punishment of this nation, along the lines of Sdom and Gommorah.

I have been praying Psalm 109 against Obama, but also asking Hashem to spare this country for the sake of the 10 righteous I know we have here somewhere!

Remember that Hashem told Avram Aveinu that He would spare Sodom if he could find 10 righteous. I am sure we have that in this country, we are much bigger than Sodom!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 09:49:23 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »
I have worried also that G-d may be planning a strong rebuke and punishment of this nation, along the lines of Sdom and Gommorah.

I have been praying Psalm 109 against Obama, but also asking Hashem to spare this country for the sake of the 10 righteous I know we have here somewhere!

Remember that Hashem told Avram Aveinu that He would spade Sodom if he could find 10 righteous. I am sure we have that in this country, we are much bigger than Sodom!

Oh yes, I did not think of it this way, thanks for reminding me...... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 02:41:20 PM »
Only rebuking not Judging, atleast until the false Mesiash is not (yet) elected. I'm more personaly concerned about the situation in Europe and Israel where atheist marxist influence and arab islamic inflitration is much more deeper than in US.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AntiObama

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 09:12:52 AM »
I personally don't believe the Lord is judging us,  I do believe with 100% certainty that he is reminding us of things to come.  I believe all the recent natural disasters are reminders of his power and how small we really are as opposed to what many nations believe.  He is giving us the chance to repent our sins and live for his name.  Many forget that this time we spend on Earth is beyond our contemplation.  What we do now and what we live for until the return of Christ will determine our judgement in the final hour.

"And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever."

-Chronicles 28:9

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 09:26:06 AM »
Truly it has to be some special time of testing...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 09:15:53 AM »

Remember that Hashem told Avram Aveinu that He would spare Sodom if he could find 10 righteous. I am sure we have that in this country, we are much bigger than Sodom!

I AGREE J.A.P. LOOK at CALI wildfires!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
Only rebuking not Judging, atleast until the false Mesiash is not (yet) elected. I'm more personaly concerned about the situation in Europe and Israel where atheist marxist influence and arab islamic inflitration is much more deeper than in US.

Ultra... it is VERY close.. when we SEE NATIONAL weather disasters that kill 1000's- we will know, that is MASSIVE judgement- Our market is JUDGED bigtime.  This nation is getting what it has given, CORRUPTION and debauchery run amok.  G-d is ANGRY. VERY ANGRY, he gave ALL of us SO much, and America has TURNED their back on G-d and made for themselves an IDOL-  BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. G-d is ANGERED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »

Ultra... it is VERY close.. when we SEE NATIONAL weather disasters that kill 1000's- we will know, that is MASSIVE judgement- Our market is JUDGED bigtime.  This nation is getting what it has given, CORRUPTION and debauchery run amok.  G-d is ANGRY. VERY ANGRY, he gave ALL of us SO much, and America has TURNED their back on G-d and made for themselves an IDOL-  BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. G-d is ANGERED.

Yes, I totally agree......it is a sad time for America....the beginning of horrible sorrows for usI believe...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל