Author Topic: An amazing thing about youtube  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
An amazing thing about youtube
« on: February 15, 2007, 01:22:47 AM »
I've watched many pro-Israel videos on youtube that have supportive comments posted by people who say they are Christian. The fact that they love Israel makes me so happy deep down inside and I only wish Jews would support Israel as much as they do.

yephora

Re: An amazing thing about youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 10:28:25 AM »
Bible-believing Christians (i.e. the real deal) are the best gentile friends Israel and the Jews have.

Liberal (i.e. mentally sick, self-hating) Jews think they are mortal enemies. But Jews who are politically conservative, and certainly Kahanist Jews, know (or should know :)) better.

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »
I am a Bible believing christian that attends a Baptist church in the heart of NYC. Our love for Israel and Jewish people, simply put, comes from the accurate interpretation,understanding and love of G-d's Word. For as long as I have been attending this church that understanding comes across clearly,loudly and perfectly and let's be honest, JTF makes loving our Jewish brothers and sisters not only easy, but has encouraged and cultivated in this christian a passion about this sacred alliance. I cannot really find the right words to convey what a immeasurable impact Rabbi Meir Kahane and Chaim Ben Pesach have had on me. I am trying to utilise the influence these two men have had on me to encourage other christians to become more concerned on a practical level about the problems we all know here at JTF that we all face. I once heard Dr. James Dobson say that if we were to see a little girl walking to school on the opposite side of the street we were walking on, and she was being attacked by a big man, isn't it obvious that the thing to do is to go and help the girl by attacking the predator? But how many christians[and people in general,really] in that scenario would just pray for the girl? Yes, prayer is VERY important, but it has it's place!! Well, I just wanted to say these things. Shalom.       

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 12:08:45 AM »
I am a Bible believing christian that attends a Baptist church in the heart of NYC. Our love for Israel and Jewish people, simply put, comes from the accurate interpretation,understanding and love of G-d's Word. For as long as I have been attending this church that understanding comes across clearly,loudly and perfectly and let's be honest, JTF makes loving our Jewish brothers and sisters not only easy, but has encouraged and cultivated in this christian a passion about this sacred alliance. I cannot really find the right words to convey what a immeasurable impact Rabbi Meir Kahane and Chaim Ben Pesach have had on me. I am trying to utilise the influence these two men have had on me to encourage other christians to become more concerned on a practical level about the problems we all know here at JTF that we all face. I once heard Dr. James Dobson say that if we were to see a little girl walking to school on the opposite side of the street we were walking on, and she was being attacked by a big man, isn't it obvious that the thing to do is to go and help the girl by attacking the predator? But how many christians[and people in general,really] in that scenario would just pray for the girl? Yes, prayer is VERY important, but it has it's place!! Well, I just wanted to say these things. Shalom.       

May HaShem bless you and all the other Israel-loving, philosemitic, righteous Christians. You have no idea how much your support motivates me to continue the fight! I certainly don't get much motivation from many Jews (most of whom are Jewish anti-Jews), other than the wonderful people who hang out here. I interact with far more Christian Zionists than Jewish Zionists.

Kol tov ve Shalom.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 12:58:56 AM »
The Bible clearly states that gentiles will be involved in the end time Zionist redemption of the Jewish people.

Isaiah 66:18,20:

" . . . it shall come that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see my glory; ... And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the L-rd out of all nations . . ."

Isaiah 40:1-2:

"Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem...

Jeremiah 30:3
'The days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when I will bring my people Israel and Judah back from captivity and restore them to the land I gave their forefathers to possess.'"

http://www.icej.org/

Anti Zionist Christian Churches are losing members rapidly.  Christians all over the world are becoming followers of prominent Zionist Christian leaders like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, John Hagee and Derek Prince in large numbers.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.