Author Topic: Hey Chaim and all - Zeev Sternhell got bombed  (Read 903 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hey Chaim and all - Zeev Sternhell got bombed
« on: September 25, 2008, 04:16:43 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/7
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/9

"There are some events that can be overlooked. Others, well, you have to be out of your mind to ignore them. So it is with the attack last night against Professor Zeev Sternhell in Jerusalem.

Before continuing, 2 points:

1. (To keep me out of jail) – I do not believe in leaving bombs in the homes of people I disagree with.
2. Zeev Sternhell, rather than being awarded the Israel Prize, should have been convicted for incitement. In an article in HaAretz on May 11, 2001 wrote, "There is no doubt regarding the legitimacy of the armed resistance in the territories themselves. If the Palestinians had a bit of sense, they would concentrate their struggle against the settlements…

And

"Fascism cannot be stopped with rational arguments. This can be stopped only by force, and when there is willingness to risk a civil war. When necessary, we shall have to forcibly deal with the settlers in Ofra or in Elon Moreh. Only a person who is willing to advance against Ofra with tanks will be capable of curbing the fascist drift that threatens to inundate Israeli democracy."
- Zeev Sternhell, Davar newspaper, April 1988

This is nothing less than incitement to kill, legitimizing murder of Jews living in Judea, Samaria (and then, Gaza). The place for people who incite murder is behind bars.

That said, last night's events must be carefully examined. A pipe bomb was left at the entrance to Sternhell's house. When it exploded, he was injured by shrapnel in his legs. Later, a poster was found near his home offering over a million shekels to anyone killing leaders of Shalom Achshav (Peace Now).

He clearly got what was coming to him.   Yet he's being condemned by bloggers and commenters in Arutz Sheva.   Why is that?   I understand Wilder's response completely, he has to stay out of jail.   But Klein condemned this for real.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Hey Chaim and all - Zeev Sternhell got bombed
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »
Who is Zeev Sternhell?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »
Who is Zeev Sternhell?

Read the quote.  He's a selfhating traitor who called for Arab violence against Jews in Yesha.   He also won the Israel prize.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »
Then Baruch Hashem!  :dance: Yimach schmo vezichro to this Nazi animal. I hope this starts a massive campaign of retaliation against Jewish Nazis.  :)  :dance: :dance:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »
Granted Wilder's response makes sense and is actually likely considering the last part.  Who actually has that kind of money to offer for operations like that?   If the Yesha Jews had money like that, they wouldn't waste their time killing peace now traitors, they would have the kind of money to become a real force.

It's not the first time the Shabak has set up the rightwing and framed them.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »
Yuk now I have to change my name  >:(
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »
Yuk now I have to change my name  >:(
;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »
Zeev Sternhell is an evil despicable man who deserves to be HD&Q.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »
 :dance: One down and far too many to go...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »
Good riddance to the evil animal they should have took him out sooner.  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:36:03 PM »
Granted Wilder's response makes sense and is actually likely considering the last part.  Who actually has that kind of money to offer for operations like that?   If the Yesha Jews had money like that, they wouldn't waste their time killing peace now traitors, they would have the kind of money to become a real force.

It's not the first time the Shabak has set up the rightwing and framed them.

Wait, Jews did this ?  :dance: :clap: :celebrate: :soldier: :fireworks:
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/