Author Topic: Media Mum on Fag Congressman Barney Frank's Fannie Mae Love Connection  (Read 514 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer/2008/20080924145932.aspx

By Jeff Poor
Business & Media Institute
9/24/2008 4:00:57 PM

Are journalists playing favorites with some of the key political figures involved with regulatory oversight of U.S. financial markets?

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews launched several vitriolic attacks on the Republican Party on his Sept. 17, 2008, show, suggesting blame for Wall Street problems should be focused in a partisan way. However, he and other media have failed to thoroughly examine the Democratic side of the blame game.

Prominent Democrats ran Fannie Mae, the same government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) that donated campaign cash to top Democrats. And one of Fannie Mae’s main defenders in the House – Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., a recipient of more than $40,000 in campaign donations from Fannie since 1989 – was once romantically involved with a Fannie Mae executive.

The media coverage of Frank’s coziness with Fannie Mae and his pro-Fannie Mae stances has been lacking. Of the eight appearances Frank made on the three broadcasts networks between Jan. 1, 2008, and Sept. 21, 2008, none of his comments dealt with the potential conflicts of interest. Only six of the appearances dealt with the economy in general and two of those appearances, including an April 6, 2008 appearance on CBS’s “60 Minutes” were about his opposition to a manned mission to Mars.

Frank has argued that family life “should be fair game for campaign discussion,” wrote the Associated Press on Sept. 2. The comment was in reference to GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin and her pregnant daughter. “They’re the ones that made an issue of her family,” the Massachusetts Democrat said to the AP.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Media Mum on Fag Congressman Barney Frank's Fannie Mae Love Connection
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »
Barney Frank  >:(
Elmer Fudd lives .

I can't help but make the comparison.  ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »
I don't understand how they still allow this filthy fag to show his face in the Capital. He was one of the key people that fostered the dealings that got things to where they are now. This piece of trash should be tared and feathered and sent packing however I think as sick as he is he would turn the tar and feathering into some sort of sexual escapade.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
That repulsive faggot should be locked up and the key thrown away. In the '80s, he and his life-partner ran a male prostitution ring out of their very own home. The feds of course refused to really investigate--even considering the huge likelihood that underage males were involved. Yimach schmo to Barney Faggot.