Author Topic: Haaretz and extreme leftist pig face Naomi Chazan tell Jewsvote obama  (Read 1048 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D        Is Haaretz an American Paper? 8) as far as Naomi Chazer who know who hatched her         

'Israelis for Obama' launch campaign clip

Public figures such as former IDF chief, Haaretz publisher join supporters of US presidential hopeful in producing short film attempting to affect Jewish vote in key swing states. 'It's a chutzpah to question Obama's commitment to Israel,' says former MK

Ynet Published:  09.26.08, 08:10 / Israel Culture 

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has been at the receiving end of various racial allegations over the past few months, a number of which have attempted to depict him as a Muslim, an anti-Semite, and a despiser of Israel.

But there are a number of Israelis who refuse to believe the hype, and they have produced a short film aimed at enlightening pro-Israeli voters and Jews all over the world.

To view the clip, click here

Wooing Israel

Obama: Israel's security is sacrosanct  / Yitzhak Benhorin

Democratic presidential candidate holds conference call with over 900 rabbis ahead of Jewish holiday season, reaffirms commitment to Israel's security, says possibility of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons 'unacceptable' 
Full story

The film, broadcast on YouTube, features a number of public figures that have joined the 'Israelis for Obama' campaign. They explain why the allegations are false, and why the senator from Illinois is the right choice for president.

The film features former IDF Chief of Staff Amnon Lipkin-Shahak, who says he believes that Obama and the American people are committed to Israel's security.

Former MK Naomi Chazan (Meretz) adds that "it's 'hutzpah' to question Obama's commitment to Israel", as many of his friends and advisors are Jews.

The film was produced with the American public in mind, which is why it contains many explanations Israelis may find unnecessary. For example Itai Anghel's presence is accompanied by the subtitle: 'Senior Correspondent for FACT: Israel's equivalent of '60 Minutes'.

"Over the past year, I've been directing an in-depth documentary about Senator Barack Obama," Anghel says. "I have spoken to prominent figures from the Jewish community, and I was very impressed to find out that Barack Obama is really committed to the idea of Judaism."

Former Haganah member Abraham Yakin (from clip)

He adds that "tracking Obama's roots and contacting his family in Kenya, I can tell you with 100% certainty that Barack Obama is not a Muslim. I think all the attempts to try to frame him as some kind of threat to the Jewish people and to Israel are only driven by fear."

Haaretz Publisher Amos Shocken claims, "I am quite positive that Barack Obama is committed to Israel's existence and security. Israel does not need another George Bush."

Advertisement   

Even Moshe Ivgy, one of Israel's best-known actors, has a part in the debut. "We need a man that is able to do something," he says in the film's opening lines.

Other Israeli voices later make light of the name Hussein, explaining that it is "only a name". Ivgy then concludes the film by wishing Obama good luck with a salute.

The film was created by director Alma Har'el and Hollywood producer Boaz Yakin, in what they say is an attempt to affect the vote in key swing states such as Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3601648,00.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Haaretz and extreme leftist pig face Naomi Chazan tell Jewsvote obama
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »
I think there's a special place in hell for traitors like this who work to destroy their own people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Haaretz and extreme leftist pig face Naomi Chazan tell Jewsvote obama
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »
I think there's a special place in hell for traitors like this who work to destroy their own people.
your right i think they found the ugliest pencil necks in Israel to make this video   

>:(                       
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:30:00 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03