Author Topic: Breaking News - His website admits he was born with Dual Citizenship  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
His Fight the Smears website admits he was born
with American and Kenyan citizenship

The problem is still the divided loyalties issue, which makes
him ineligible to run for president.

Can someone who was once also Kenyan citizen be believed
when he takes the Presidential Oath of Office to "Protect
and Defend the Constitution of the United States"

On the basis of this revelation by FactCheck.org , his presidential campaign should be legally challenged.

His Indonesian citizenship is another issue which the author discusses. 
==================================================

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/
=========================================================
So, at long last, Senator Obama admits that he was born with Dual Citizenship:

From “Fight the Smears”, courtesy of Annenberg-owned Factcheck.org (did they think they were helping?)

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 09:11:32 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Breaking News - His website admits he was born with Dual Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 02:59:36 AM »
It's now on a Puma website....hopefully going viral.

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=32048

There is also no proof he was born in Hawaii.
Next they need prove Indonesian Citizenzhip and or produce
a Kenyan Birth Certificate.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 03:04:14 AM »
Isn't Annenberg the name of an organization that William Ayers and Obama were part of?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 03:22:03 AM »
I want to see this pushed to mainstream
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 04:31:46 AM »
Wow,

I just wrote a post on my blog about this wonderful news. Lets keep hammering this jack-arse till he doesnt have any wind in his sails... Obama is going DOWN!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »
Isn't Annenberg the name of an organization that William Ayers and Obama were part of?

Good pt ....the answer is yes ........The organization
they were a part of was funded by the Annenberg Foundation.
as well as Factcheck.org.

It comes to mind now that PBS shows are funded by the Annenberg Foundation when I think  about the credits that come on at the end of the show.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 08:23:14 AM »

I TOLD EVERYBODY THAT THE CREEP WAS A KENYAN, right on one of my audios, I ALSO SAID ON MY AUDIO- THAT THE FEC WOULD GET BUSTED AND TO EMAIL THEM- WELL I WAS RIGHT! I WAS SCOFFED AT- BUT I WAS RIGHT ON 100%!!!!!
 GET LOST HUSSEIN. YOU UGLY DIRTY FILTHY MOZ!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 08:25:57 AM »
Dual Citizenship? I am not 100% sure but I don't think that this is something that is recognized by the government of the United States. I hear foreigners talk about this concept and I think it may be allowed by other countries but not here. Notice the word renounce in the first sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_citizenship_(United_States)

The United States Oath of Citizenship (officially referred to as the "Oath of Allegiance," )

Solemnly, freely, and without mental reservation, I hereby renounce under oath all allegiance to any foreign state. My fidelity and allegiance from this day forward is to the United States of America. I pledge to support, honor, and be loyal to the United States, its Constitution, and its laws. Where and if lawfully required, I further commit myself to defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, either by military, noncombatant, or civilian service. This I do solemnly swear, so help me God.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 08:46:22 AM »

I TOLD EVERYBODY THAT THE CREEP WAS A KENYAN, right on one of my audios, I ALSO SAID ON MY AUDIO- THAT THE FEC WOULD GET BUSTED AND TO EMAIL THEM- WELL I WAS RIGHT! I WAS SCOFFED AT- BUT I WAS RIGHT ON 100%!!!!!
 GET LOST HUSSEIN. YOU UGLY DIRTY FILTHY MOZ!

You and Cyberella were both correct - Cyberella also reported an article by Johathan Martin in February .....but he didnt report that the citizenship
had expired.

This is part of the Kenyan Constitution .

Persons who became citizens on 12th December, 1963
Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on llth December. 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963:
Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Kenya by virtue of this subsection if neither of his parents was born in Kenya.

Every person who, having been born outside Kenya. is on llth December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall. if his father becomes. or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1). become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December. 1963.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »
prediction:

Assuming this goes to the media and automatically results in Obama's disqualification, it doesn't necessarily mean McCain wins automatically. The democrats will push Hillary..and believe me..she needs no campaign...she'll win the election...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »
prediction:

Assuming this goes to the media and automatically results in Obama's disqualification, it doesn't necessarily mean McCain wins automatically. The democrats will push Hillary..and believe me..she needs no campaign...she'll win the election...

DR DAN IS RIGHT ON. She just might be the NEXT pres.  She is the one that really got the MOST votes- We were concentrating on the WITCH, and it is HIM that she was PROBABLY setting UP- KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE WAS NOT A CITIZEN. She did this, I BET $$ on it- I have said this MANY times. SHE ABSOLUTELY KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN- the WITCH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 01:30:28 PM »
Dual Citizenship? I am not 100% sure but I don't think that this is something that is recognized by the government of the United States. I hear foreigners talk about this concept and I think it may be allowed by other countries but not here. Notice the word renounce in the first sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_citizenship_(United_States)

The United States Oath of Citizenship (officially referred to as the "Oath of Allegiance," )

Solemnly, freely, and without mental reservation, I hereby renounce under oath all allegiance to any foreign state. My fidelity and allegiance from this day forward is to the United States of America. I pledge to support, honor, and be loyal to the United States, its Constitution, and its laws. Where and if lawfully required, I further commit myself to defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, either by military, noncombatant, or civilian service. This I do solemnly swear, so help me G-d.

Dual citizenship is recognized by U.S law. There are certain countries that you cannot have dual citizenship with if you're American, and certain countries that don't allow dual citizenship with the U.S.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 02:48:23 PM »
Nobody cares about his dual citizenship. This issue is completely irrelevant. It is however yet another lie of Obama.