Author Topic: USA's and immoral cartoons will be forbidden in Russia  (Read 20240 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Re: USA's and immoral cartoons will be forbidden in Russia
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 06:59:43 AM »
In Russia, I will always be a "zhid"!

Thats their shame not yours...

At least they were not puting you in death camps like good brave Catholic Croats..

Oh they had/have their plans, believe me.. Right before Stalin died, he was planning an even bigger Holocaust than Hitler, for us Jews.   Who knows what they are planning for us now.  Russia would have gladly given their Jews to Hitler, had Hitler not attacked them.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 07:01:22 AM »
Dalmacija, why do you purposely get off the subject and started pointing the finger at Croats, when this whole topic was about the atrocities Russians have committed against us.  You started this post praising Russia for banning western tv shows and promoting Russian/Orthodox nationalism.   I know Croats are nazi scum, you don't need to keep telling me.  If you were supporting the Croats, I would condemn you all the same as I am doing now!

For your information, Russia is planning a very big holocaust for us Jews even today.  What do I care about Croats right now, they are not threatening my backyard.  Maybe they will again one day, but we have a much greater and real threat.  You are talking about 70 years ago now.  Right now , we have Russia funding their proxy state and ally called Iran to develop nuclear weaopns to finish the job Hitler started.  Yes, I am a Jew and I know who my enemy is now.  Stop living in WWII, this is the year 2008!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 07:06:14 AM »
Dalmacija, why do you purposely get off the subject and started pointing the finger at Croats, when this whole topic was about the atrocities Russians have committed against us.  You started this post praising Russia for banning western tv shows and promoting Russian/Orthodox nationalism.   I know Croats are nazi scum, you don't need to keep telling me.  If you were supporting the Croats, I would condemn you all the same as I am doing now!

Pro Croatian nationalists stil hate Jews.
Slavic (Serbian & Russian) nationalism is not based on anti-Semitism...

PS: Stalin and the communists killed 500.000.000 Orthodox Russians.
Of course they would have the same intentions towards Jews or anybody who was not thinking like they were..

The communists were mostly anti- Orthodox.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 07:08:52 AM »
  Right now , we have Russia funding their proxy state and ally called Iran to develop nuclear weaopns to finish the job Hitler started.  Yes, I am a Jew and I know who my enemy is now.  Stop living in WWII, this is the year 2008!

Yess this is not WW2, you want to say that it is today all different?

So today you can cooperate with the Catholics, Pope and the German and all others who have killed Jews in the past? Only because this is not WW2? Do you know how you sound? Do you have any principles?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 07:10:41 AM »
This genocide is something that the Russians had never organized against you.

You have to be kidding!! Russia would have cleaned house if it wasn't for the fact that some of their best scientist were Jews. Why do you think they were so reluctant to see Jews leave Russia back in the 80's. Russia may be good for Serbia however don't try to convince us of its beneficence towards Jews and other groups we all know they would slaughter if they could.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »

For your information, Russia is planning a very big holocaust for us Jews even today.  What do I care about Croats right now, they are not threatening my backyard

- You should not lie

- and Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 07:13:43 AM »

You have to be kidding!! Russia would have cleaned house if it wasn't for the fact that some of their best scientist were Jews. Why do you think they were so reluctant to see Jews leave Russia back in the 80's. Russia may be good for Serbia however don't try to convince us of its beneficence towards Jews and other groups we all know they would slaughter if they could.

Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness  against your brothers....

Can you prove this all?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »

Can you prove this all?
What brother am I bearing false witness against just so I know. Whats to prove its all part of history and has been documented extensively. Serbia had better be careful because Russia is not a country that likes to leave after it comes in to give help. You may fine the deal you make with them is not all that great.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 07:27:34 AM »

For your information, Russia is planning a very big holocaust for us Jews even today.  What do I care about Croats right now, they are not threatening my backyard

- You should not lie

- and Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness

Eat your own words!!   We are not lying and nobody needs you to twist Torah for your advantage.   You Serbs close your eyes to what Russia has and is doing to us.  Us Jews have to much compassion to turn blind eye to oppression that has been committed amongst others, like your people.  We would do good if we could care about ourselves more than our so-called allies for once.  For every dollar Russia gives to Iran, Arabs, Communist Anti-Semties (Russia, Cuba)  , a hundred more curses to Russia and her allies!!!!!  

By the way stop saying I support Cathoilcs, Germans, Leftist Liberals.  I am tired of hearing you say that.  I am against all Jew haters, left-wing liberal countries.  I don't support gay marriage or German techno.  I am reserved person and I am not blind to the oppression Jews faced from other False Christians and Muslims.   Yes, I know Germany is an evil left-wing nation, yet today it poses a much lesser threat than Russia and its allies.  Deny it if you will, but modern day events speak for themself.  Sadly, us Jews lived happier lives in Germany than in Russia, Ukraine (Orthodox eastern/Catholic COuntries), that is, until Adolf Shitler came and wiped us out.  It was the success of Jews in Germany why the Germans had them executed.  In Russia, Jews never got to achieve such high positions and there was no need to wipe them out, rather just go to their villages beat them, rape their women and burn and loot their houses.

There is Catholics today who support Israel and almost no Orthodox Christian People who support Israel, except for Serbia (I guess).  As a matter of fact, some Orthodox Priests who have their large fortresses on Jewish land spend a lot of time speaking against Israel and its government for its oppressive policies to Palestinia_n Nazi people.    If you forget, Yassir Arafat's wife was also an Orthodox Christian woman and her and many of her church are some of the greatest Jew haters in modern history.  I know there is many Catholics, Christians even Hindus who hate Israel and want it destroyed.  However, there is many Catholics, Christians, Hindus, even Buddhists who support Israel and will ally with us.   However, I think in this modern world, the number of Orthodox Christians who are Anti-Semitic are higher than any other.  So, please save us the speech of promoting a nationalistic Orthodox Russian empire.  We Jews experienced that already once!  Yes, I am aware many Catholics do not like Jews, but there are also many who support them.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124634
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1192380742618&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suha_Arafat
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 07:41:00 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 07:38:46 AM »

Can you prove this all?
What brother am I bearing false witness against just so I know. Whats to prove its all part of history and has been documented extensively. Serbia had better be careful because Russia is not a country that likes to leave after it comes in to give help. You may fine the deal you make with them is not all that great.

Well you are not that informed about Russia as I am.
In contradiction to you Latins (Who write in Latin) we from the Eastern Block who write in Cyrillic do not lie so much....!!!

"The Russia were not allowing the Jews to leave the USSR."
You are putting this statement out of it's real context.

Russia was not allowing any citizens to leave USSR, not only Jews.
The communist authorities thought that if USSR citizens start to leave the territory of the USSR, the USSR sensitive information would also leave the USSR's borders with them.  

To say that Russia is preparing genocide against Jews is unrealistic.
Russia has a certain area in Russia which is dedicated to the Jews.
It is called Jewish autonomous region of Russia.

Russia is arming Iran I know, but not with nuclear materials.
If America wants to invade Iran in order to encircle Russia, than they should be stopped – according to Russia safety security.  That’s why they do not want that the USA invades Iran, because they would be to close to Russia.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 07:42:29 AM »

Can you prove this all?

Well you are not that informed about Russia as I am.
In contradiction to you Latins (Who write in Latin) we from the Eastern Block who write in Cyrillic do not lie so much....!!!

"The Russia were not allowing the Jews to leave the USSR."
You are putting this statement out of it's real context.

Russia was not allowing any citizens to leave USSR, not only Jews.
The communist authorities thought that if USSR citizens start to leave the territory of the USSR, the USSR sensitive information would also leave the USSR's borders with them.  

To say that Russia is preparing genocide against Jews is unrealistic.
Russia has a certain area in Russia which is dedicated to the Jews.
It is called Jewish autonomous region of Russia.

Russia is arming Iran I know, but not with nuclear materials.
If America wants to invade Iran in order to encircle Russia, than they should be stopped – according to Russia safety security.  That’s why they do not want that the USA invades Iran, because they would be to close to Russia.

That is why, Russia is arming its ally Iran with nuclear weapon to wipe out Israel, which is quite close to Russia and can even possibly wipe Russia out.  You are naive to say Russia is not arming Iran with nuclear weapons.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 07:44:09 AM »

Eat your own words!!   We are not lying and nobody needs you to twist Torah for your advantage.   You Serbs close your eyes to what Russia has and is doing to us.  Us Jews have to much compassion to turn blind eye to oppression that has been committed amongst others, like your people.  We would do good if we could care about ourselves more than our so-called allies for once.  For every dollar Russia gives to Iran, Arabs, Communist Anti-Semties (Russia, Cuba)  , a hundred more curses to Russia and her allies!!!!!  

Friend you are saying that Russia is preparing an holocaust.
Do not misuse that word please! You should not talk like this.
America was also sponsering the radical Islam in the Middle East.
But no, you will not condemn the USA. In your eyes the USA is a freedom fighter?

But America who is killing people in Iraq and Afganistan?
Will that not bring curses to the USA and their allies?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 08:10:39 AM »
Here in America you get all sides of the story the lies the truth and a mixture of both. We have had an open society that allows all view points to be published unlike what existed and may still exist in Russia where only government approved positions are allowed to exist. My Interests are American and by extension for Americas allies which Israel is one. America has done some evil things in her history however it has never stooped to the levels that Russia has when dealing with people they think don't fit into the picture. As I said if Serbia is comfortable accepting help from Russia all well and fine but please do expect people outside of Serbia to be comfortable with Russia's policies as a whole. I have been around long enough to see Russia under Communist rule and whatever they have going on today to be honest I see little difference. Russia's biggest problem is they are still fighting the cold war and can't see that the world has changed around them. Instead of working with America to quell unrest they never miss an opportunity to raise unrest in the world. In the end this will be what starts WW3. With all the resources Russia has at its disposal it for all purposes is no better than a third world country. The sad fact of the matter is they impose that situation on themselves.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 08:11:53 AM »
By the way stop saying I support Cathoilcs, Germans, Leftist Liberals.  I am tired of hearing you say that.  I am against all Jew haters, left-wing liberal countries.  I don't support gay marriage or German techno.  I am reserved person and I am not blind to the oppression Jews faced from other False Christians and Muslims.   Yes, I know Germany is an evil left-wing nation, yet today it poses a much lesser threat than Russia and its allies.  Deny it if you will, but modern day events speak for themself.  Sadly, us Jews lived happier lives in Germany than in Russia, Ukraine (Orthodox eastern/Catholic COuntries), that is, until Adolf Shitler came and wiped us out.  It was the success of Jews in Germany why the Germans had them executed.  In Russia, Jews never got to achieve such high positions and there was no need to wipe them out, rather just go to their villages beat them, rape their women and burn and loot their houses.

There is Catholics today who support Israel and almost no Orthodox Christian People who support Israel, except for Serbia (I guess).  As a matter of fact, some Orthodox Priests who have their large fortresses on Jewish land spend a lot of time speaking against Israel and its government for its oppressive policies to Palestinia_n Nazi people.    If you forget, Yassir Arafat's wife was also an Orthodox Christian woman and her and many of her church are some of the greatest Jew haters in modern history.  I know there is many Catholics, Christians even Hindus who hate Israel and want it destroyed.  However, there is many Catholics, Christians, Hindus, even Buddhists who support Israel and will ally with us.   However, I think in this modern world, the number of Orthodox Christians who are Anti-Semitic are higher than any other.  So, please save us the speech of promoting a nationalistic Orthodox Russian empire.  We Jews experienced that already once!  Yes, I am aware many Catholics do not like Jews, but there are also many who support them.

Look a friend is not the same as a blind individual who unconditionally says that you are right. Some times friends must correct each others and wise at negative and positive things of each others.

You say that the Catholics today support Israel?
Is supporting Israel the same as supporting the Jewish nation?
When Israel did not exist were they also supporting the Jews?

Today everybody can say that he supports the Jews.

We Serbs supported the Jews during the period of 1941 - 1945.
During those hard circumstances it was very difficult to support the Jewish people.
Thank heaven the at least Chaim Ben Pessach and individuals like he are recognizing this important historical fact.
When we supported the Jews we supported them while risking our own lives.
It was the Orthodox Church who instructed the nationalistic Serbs - who were loyal to the king and fatherland - to save people from Nazi exterminations.

This are proven facts. I am not making this up.

Is Israel today supporting the Serbs? No.
They are recognizing Croatia and Bosnia as independent countries.
Croatia and Bosnia are irregular states which should not exists in the borders which they occupy today.

What do you expect from Russia to unconditionally support Israel?
Is not Israel the ally of the USA. The USA is little by little surrounding the Russian federation.

Russia is the protector of the real original Christianity which was the former religion of those who considered their selves today as Catholics and Protestants.
Endangering such a great Orthodox nation as Russia should concern all true Christians and people of good will.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:17:08 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 08:12:37 AM »

Friend you are saying that Russia is preparing an holocaust.
Do not misuse that word please! You should not talk like this.
America was also sponsering the radical Islam in the Middle East.
But no, you will not condemn the USA. In your eyes the USA is a freedom fighter?

But America who is killing people in Iraq and Afganistan?
Will that not bring curses to the USA and their allies?

MY G-d, if I didn't know better I would think I am talking to an Obama supporter or a Muslim.  America killed Sadam Hussein and put Osama bin Laden on the run.   I am sick and tired of hearing people say America killing innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan.  If  I had it my way I would like it if Israel and American can drop an atomic bomb on Afghanistan , Pakistan and Iraq.  I thank America for wiping out one of the Israel's worst enemies, Iraq!   Now America is being hindered by left-wing commies, like Pelosi (who is very Pro-Russian) and other non-American traitors.  America is doing a great job in Iraq, our only failure is that we are trying to build a democracy there.  We should have blown the place to pieces like Nazi germany and took control of their oil fields, rather than let the greasy Arats and Shiitite muslims get their hands  on them.  One thing I respect about Russia is it knows how to wipe out its enemies, Americans have too much compassion.  But many Americans do support the complete takeover of Arab and Muslim nazi nations and would gladly seize the oil fields from Saudi Aratia and Irat/Iran.    If anyone will do it , it will be America and Israel.  The Russians of course would do the same if they could, that is after America and Israel is wiped out.    You really contradict yourself as well, you say America is supporting radical islam, then you say they are killing innocent radical muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

By the way, I do support the brave American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan who are fighting muslim nazi terrorists, even though the mission is misguided.  Too bad they have to give their lives establishing a democracy that will never succeed.   My Father is a Vietnam vet (who joined Marine Hospital Corps, not drafted), who was transfered to Navy and served in hospital ship and gladly helped wounded soldiers who gave their life fighting Vietkong commy nazi pigs.  Thanks to lefist cowards, America left and let the South Vietnamese be eaten alive by the bloodthirsty dictator Ho Chi Minh and his leftist Russian/Chinese allies.

:dance: :dance:  BOM-BOM-BOM-BOM BOMB IRAN!   Good Mentality!   McCain/Palin 2008  :dance: :dance:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:18:36 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 08:18:30 AM »
:dance: :dance:  BOM-BOM-BOM-BOM BOMB IRAN!   Good Mentality!   McCain/Palin 2008  :dance: :dance:

This will save the Middle East?

I can not believe you....

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 08:19:11 AM »

This will save the Middle East?

I can not believe you....

It will save Israel.. who cares about the Middle B-east.. 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »
You really contradict yourself as well, you say America is supporting radical islam, then you say they are killing innocent radical muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Am I : ) ?

The USA promotes radical Islam in Orthodox countries(Russia, Serbia, Bosnia ect.) to destroy Orthodoxy. It was therefore that the USA had organized the network of Bill Laden's terrorists in order to fight the Soviets – during the 80s. During the war in Yugoslavia, the Americans had transferred these terrorists into Bosnia and Kosovo to accomplish the destruction of Yugoslavia. In Iraq the USA is killing civilians, because the Iraqi people are not willing to be submitted to Western will. In Serbia the West was carrying out the same program of destruction against the Serbs who had resisted NATO fascism.   

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2008, 08:46:42 AM »

Look a friend is not the same as a blind individual who unconditionally says that you are right. Some times friends must correct each others and wise at negative and positive things of each others.

You say that the Catholics today support Israel?
Is supporting Israel the same as supporting the Jewish nation?
When Israel did not exist were they also supporting the Jews?

Today everybody can say that he supports the Jews.

I never said the Catholics supported Israel or Jews.  I said there is people who are Catholic faith who do support Israel.  I am not blind to oppression commited by Catholics against Jews.  However, the mentality of Old Catholicism has left for a revised version of Catholicism which is more opened to teaching of Jews as being a Chosen People and Israel as Land Of Jewish.  However, I know there is many Old-School Catholics who hate the "Christ Killers".  However, the Catholics were more accepting to converts than Orthodox.  Even one of the would-be popes, highest ranking cardinal is half Jewish (on mother side, legally Jewish).  You will not find any Jewish converts who could ever make it to such high rank in most Orthodox churches.  As a matter of fact, Russians regurlarly screen their leaders and officials to make sure they dont have any alien, Jewish blood, like which they accused of Medvedev.   Once again, I don't know about Serbian Orthodox.

We Serbs supported the Jews during the period of 1941 - 1945.
During those hard circumstances it was very difficult to support the Jewish people.
Thank heaven the at least Chaim Ben Pessach and individuals like he are recognizing this important historical fact.
When we supported the Jews we supported them while risking our own lives.
It was the Orthodox Church who instructed the nationalistic Serbs - who were loyal to the king and fatherland - to save people from Nazi exterminations.

This are proven facts. I am not making this up.

G-d bless Serbia for how it helped the Jews.  So I pray that Serbia can continue to support Jews by supporting Israel by helping to oppose its enemies, such as Arabs, Muslims and Russians.   As for Chaim ben Pesach, almost everything you say contradicts what I see from him.  Of course, you, he and many others here will agree on supporting Serbia against Muslim and Nazi oppressors.  Yes, I support Serbia for its brave struggle against Nazis and how it was one of the few countries in Europe, especially Orthodox, that did not persecute, but rather sheltered Jewish people.  However, your past heroism does not make up for negligence you are doing today, by supporting a rising evil regime that has been our enemy for over 1000 of years, perhaps.  It was also the Orthodox Church who supported pogroms and blood libels against Jews and help label Jews as enemies of G-d and Christ killers.  Yes, I am talking of Russian , Ukranian, Greek and other Orthodox churches, not yours.  But, don't generalize Orthodox Churches in one category.

Is Israel today supporting the Serbs? No.
They are recognizing Croatia and Bosnia as independent countries.
Croatia and Bosnia are irregular states which should not exists in the borders which they occupy today.

No, Israel is right now under the authority of a leftist communist/socialist Jew hating dictatorship.  One thing you forget , is that many Jews support Serbia, so why don't you not insult my homeland as supporting Croats and Serbs.  There is plenty of Jews who would fight to help your people if they had the ability.  Israel is a divided land and the liberal nazis are all on birth control pills and are sterilizing themselves, Praise G-d.  And by the way, why should Israel support an ally of its greatest enemy, Russia?  Israel will never support you until you renounce your allegiance with Russia.

What do you expect from Russia to unconditionally support Israel?

No, I expect Russia to do all in its power to annilhate poor little Israel.  But we have a very Great G-d, who will make sure the evil Russians will failt in their pursuits!

Russia is the protector of the real original Christianity which was the former religion of those who considered their selves today as Catholics and Protestants.
Endangering such a great Orthodox nation as Russia should concern all true Christians and people of good will.

Well, if Russia is the protector of the real original Christianity, then I really don't like Christianity!   Russia's Christianity oppressed my people for generations and we suffered much discrimination and hardships from your beloved Russian Orthodox rule.    I want you to do me a favor and read some Jewish history and learn about how the so-called true founders of the "real" Christianity treated its Jewish settlers.  You love to post from Ten Commandments, here is one, "Thou Shalt Not Murder" and "Thou Shalt Not Steal."  How come the true, original Russian Christians, had no problem wiping us Jews and taking our properties, forcing us to pay taxes that were unbearable and banning us from jobs.   I do love many Christians, but not the type of Christanity you are referring to!  

Do me a favor.. Please Read this webpage in its entirety..  You know little of Jewish history and our lives in Orthodox Russia..  Why you can post these false endorsements of Russian so boldly on a Jewish site, is beyond me.  Please read this thoroughly and get back to me:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/russia.html

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

The USA promotes radical Islam in Orthodox countries(Russia, Serbia, Bosnia ect.) to destroy Orthodoxy. It was therefore that the USA had organized the network of Bill Laden's terrorists in order to fight the Soviets – during the 80s. During the war in Yugoslavia, the Americans had transferred these terrorists into Bosnia and Kosovo to accomplish the destruction of Yugoslavia. In Iraq the USA is killing civilians, because the Iraqi people are not willing to be submitted to Western will. In Serbia the West was carrying out the same program of destruction against the Serbs who had resisted NATO fascism.   

USA is not seeking to destroy Orthodoxy.  Russia has lot of power and authority today and has sought to destroy America and all those against its oppressive theologies.  Did you forget that Russia attempted to destroy Judaism, because Jews wanted freedom from Russia?  They were expecting Israel to be a Communazi territory like its other colonized nations.   In my opinion, America is not killing enough people in Iraq.. We should have bombed that country to a pile of dust.   The country is full of Jew hating Islamonazis..  Screw Iraq!   I am sick of your communazi leftist-rhetoric.  You didn't mind when Russia killed civilans in Georgia, so stop complaning about civilians dying in Iraq, that is war!  Am I going to soon hear you cry about all the innocent German and Japanese citizens killed by Americans in WWII?  Why don't you go to Jeremiah Wright's website, he will agree with you.    The Iraqi people are allies to Russia and thats why you defend their tyrannical, anti-Semitic regime.  If the Iraqis won't shape up, then we need a big bull to teach them some manners.  That hellhole Iraq and their leader Sadamite Hussein, tried everything in their power to destroy Israel.   A friend of our family lost his finger and eyeball by an IED device helping to defend Iraqi citizens against their own terrorist people.  So, I want you to do me a favor and quiet yourself about how Americans are killing innocent civilians in Iraq..

Let me tell you something else.  I too would help support Osama bin Laden against Russia. Because Russia is much worse than the little arat turd named bin Laden.  Bin Laden blew up the World Trade CEnter.  Russia can destroy the world.  Why not let the greasebag Bin Laden risk his and his degenerate arab fighters lose their life fighting Russia, then ours.  This was an intelligent move by America.  Now, we helped fight off Russia, we can now go in and take care of Bin Laden and his clan of cowardly cave fighters.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 09:05:31 AM »

USA is not seeking to destroy Orthodoxy.  Russia has lot of power and authority today and has sought to destroy America and all those against its oppressive theologies.  Did you forget that Russia attempted to destroy Judaism, because Jews wanted freedom from Russia?  They were expecting Israel to be a Communazi territory like its other colonized nations.   In my opinion, America is not killing enough people in Iraq.. We should have bombed that country to a pile of dust.   The country is full of Jew hating Islamonazis..  Screw Iraq!   I am sick of your communazi leftist-rhetoric.  You didn't mind when Russia killed civilans in Georgia, so stop complaning about civilians dying in Iraq, that is war!  Am I going to soon hear you cry about all the innocent German and Japanese citizens killed by Americans in WWII?  Why don't you go to Jeremiah Wright's website, he will agree with you.    The Iraqi people are allies to Russia and thats why you defend their tyrannical, anti-Semitic regime.  If the Iraqis won't shape up, then we need a big bull to teach them some manners.  That hellhole Iraq and their leader Sadamite Hussein, tried everything in their power to destroy Israel.   A friend of our family lost his finger and eyeball by an IED device helping to defend Iraqi citizens against their own terrorist people.  So, I want you to do me a favor and quiet yourself about how Americans are killing innocent civilians in Iraq..

Let me tell you something else.  I too would help support Osama bin Laden against Russia. Because Russia is much worse than the little arat turd named bin Laden.  Bin Laden blew up the World Trade CEnter.  Russia can destroy the world.  Why not let the greasebag Bin Laden risk his and his degenerate arab fighters lose their life fighting Russia, then ours.  This was an intelligent move by America.  Now, we helped fight off Russia, we can now go in and take care of Bin Laden and his clan of cowardly cave fighters.

Very well stated!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »
I don't see this as a good thing.  People should have the freedom, so long as it not child porn or some other of the vilest form of subhuman activity.  The failure here is that both Russia, America, like Canada and England do not teach morality but have embraced/propagated Humanism/Socialism and the Communalist ideal of which there is no morality...which is one major reason why all are declining into moral debasement.

If children are brought up on good morals they would choose not to watch these sorts of films.  If there is no or a very small audience for this sort of viewing it probably would be uneconomical to produce and therefore be no market.  This would also apply to pornography, prostitution, homosexuality and other forms of immoral activity.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »
Moreover to sprinkle the salt on open wounds, the capitalism and socialism both openly proclaim that morality is solely the problem of the middle classes.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »
In Russia, I will always be a "zhid"!

Thats their shame not yours...

At least they were not puting you in death camps like good brave Catholic Croats..
There is no reason for you to throw Catholocism into this!!! You could have just said croats!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
Moreover to sprinkle the salt on open wounds, the capitalism and socialism both openly proclaim that morality is solely the problem of the middle classes.
This position is incorrect brother "Capitalism" is purely an economic thought while socialism is socio-political and economic thought..  Capitalism is usually, in Western thought (America), associated with Right Wing Nationalism and Conservatism. 

This differs a bit from the sort of Capitalism which England experienced during their Industrial Revolution.  I will expand on this at a later date...

Shalom...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.